Jan 26, 2021
No.
this white from you is fake.

Email copy with me:

Gesendet: Samstag, 08. Oktober 2022 um 16:29 Uhr
Von: "MrDracosaurus (via Patreon)" <bingo@patreon.com>
Betreff: MrDracosaurus just shared "Love at First Tail 0.3.4" for patrons only

:)
I'll humor you because you are obviously not very smart...

And second... I don't give a shit... this is a pirate site with dev support.

KoinuKage

Oct 5, 2021
Apparently i need to talk to Hana in the morning (living room) for the last Rina event but the problem is that she's never there.

What gives?
Managed to get the scene, not sure what triggered it. In the evening or afternoon you can find Rina at the Dining Room (small event) may be required, in the evening Hana and Rina are together in the living room, you can talk with them (could also be required), also I got to 25 trust with both of them

kandur

Jul 26, 2019
The mixdrop link is dead. It'd be good to fix it, becasue mixdrop is the fastest site to download a 7GB file from. The other two give me 2h and 7h dl times (dis)respectively, and Mega has a 4GB dl limit (I don't know why we still use it for files this big).

DeasEx

Dec 3, 2017
Had to see shower scene in the morning (go shower on your own), then dining room scene where she fell asleep, then Hana showed up in the morning in living room.

Oct 10, 2019
the diary does not tell me the new events so I am unsure I got them all,
just to be clear the events seem to work fine but the diary tells me there is no more content,

so far I have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

taell

Aug 19, 2017
can we get like a gofile link or compressed cause cant even download off mega without pro at this games size lol

Reactions: lomechip
Oct 10, 2019
Go for shower
I already had one shower scene with the repeat when she is in there, unless there is another one I cannot seem to trigger it, can you be a bit more specific because the shower either does nothing or repeats the old scene, which was added in a previous update.

Also Rina does not appear in the gallery but it seems unfinished anyway so maybe it's normal.

Oct 10, 2019
can we get like a gofile link or compressed cause cant even download off mega without pro at this games size lol
There is a compressed link in the OP, several in fact, and I think they are from the dev, no gofile but the mega one is arround 750 mb.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
is there anything worthwhile in the 2 new scenes or they just fluff scenes like her playing on her game and non sexy scenes?

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
1666040801545.png

I've been following this game for a bit and i was thrilled to finally see some Rina content... finally after all this waiting and teasing some more progress in the story and sexual department, perhaps some more domination? While the story was fine i do however have to say the following about the sexual.:

Don't be one of those creators who stretch out the content.

Neverthless a lovely update, keep 'em coming.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
View attachment 2107051

I've been following this game for a bit and i was thrilled to finally see some Rina content... finally after all this waiting and teasing some more progress in the story and sexual department, perhaps some more domination? While the story was fine i do however have to say the following about the sexual.:

Don't be one of those creators who stretch out the content.

Neverthless a lovely update, keep 'em coming.
hopefully something good will come in the .4 update

TylerHerron

Aug 7, 2019
How to repeat shopping with Rina? Do you need to repeat to get the console? also the sleeping scene, is that it, are is there more to it, like taking to Hana or something?

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes