Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
You get freaky with foxy mom and her daughter.
That's okay but it still isn't incest unless the guy is the fox moms son biologically, which means the dad was human IF you play as a human but I saw skin in the screenshots so I'm assuming.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
That's okay but it still isn't incest unless the guy is the fox moms son biologically, which means the dad was human IF you play as a human but I saw skin in the screenshots so I'm assuming.
Nah, you guys have no relation. MC just helped them get off the streets by letting them live with him but Rina is a biological mutt/hybrid since her dad is human but mum is demi. Getting it on with mum & daughter is closer to Oyakodon cept no threesome there yet since Rina hides that she's a brat.

Oct 10, 2019
I'm not sure how to get the console.
I just went shopping and sistematically took every option, the console is in the computer store, someone else mentioned you could need to have seen the event in your bedroom where she admits she likes games, if it can help I had about 400 dollars from working, even if I dont think it consumed them maybe the money counts, the option was just there, you have to pick the one that is not a question or she just tells you she does not need it.

Disregard the previous comment the console appears if you have 200 dollars and does consume them

Nov 13, 2017
no it's just the size of the images compressed vs uncompressed.

In theory the uncompressed version is higher quality but you're unlikely to actually notice a difference unless you get really really nit-picky about it so just use the compressed version.
Crazy how much of a size difference that makes and i still havent noticed the quality disparity. Maybe that's because i play it on a phone anyway. Thanks for the quick and concise answer!

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I for the life of me can not figure out how to get this one :(
I've gotten the changing room and the console scenes but this one has stumped me.
Where exactly did you arrive in the game?
Could you give a little more information about your score?
Have you arrived here yet?
screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png screenshot0027.png (score end v0.3.3)
Please let us know your score.

The easiest and safest way to play this game is to go to each room,
every day of the week, at any time of day, and see if anything special happens.

If you get stuck, send the save file of your last game here.

xor_x

Jul 6, 2021
Where exactly did you arrive in the game?
Could you give a little more information about your score?
Have you arrived here yet?
View attachment 2115034 View attachment 2115035 View attachment 2115036 (score end v0.3.3)
Please let us know your score.

The easiest and safest way to play this game is to go to each room,
every day of the week, at any time of day, and see if anything special happens.

If you get stuck, send the save file of your last game here.
My scores matches those exactly, I've maxed out all I can with each character.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
My scores matches those exactly, I've maxed out all I can with each character.
OK
Load the oldest save you have with the score from v03.3
and go (wednesdy) afternoon in Rina's room. Then you should see the following:
screenshot0001.png

If not, try this save :

xor_x

Jul 6, 2021
OK
Load the oldest save you have with the score from v03.3
and go (wednesdy) afternoon in Rina's room. Then you should see the following:
View attachment 2116697

If not, try this save :
Rina is mysteriously not in her room or anywhere to be found, I'll try your save

EDIT:
It seems there was some confusion, I've already gotten the shopping and changing room scene, I was referring to this one:

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjahotsprings

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Rina is mysteriously not in her room or anywhere to be found, I'll try your save

EDIT:
It seems there was some confusion, I've already gotten the shopping and changing room scene, I was referring to this one:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

if you do not find these consecutive scenes, then ...

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
Here the saves, start View attachment 2111221 and View attachment 2111220
23-1-LT1.save and 23-2-LT1.save in saves.zip

copy it in ../game/saves - and you will find it in Load page 22
how do you have so much things unlocked? I have been playing the game for 2 hours or so but i don't have lilly's house, bakery or the farm unlocked, for that matter i don't even have all the H scenes unlocked.
I can't seem to get the "talk with hana in the morning" scene either, she is never there.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
how do you have so much things unlocked? I have been playing the game for 2 hours or so but i don't have lilly's house, bakery or the farm unlocked, for that matter i don't even have all the H scenes unlocked.
I can't seem to get the "talk with hana in the morning" scene either, she is never there.
Then you keep playing.
So, you'll need 4 to 6 hours or more to get there.

Here, the bonus gallery of Rina. -> screenshot0011.png -> screenshot0010.png

What I tried to explain is what comes after the last scene of this gallery.
So if you haven't found the red bordered scene, then what I described is not possible for you yet.

Yep, still can't tell on a phone screen
I don't see any difference with my PC screen either.
Since you can see and compare the individual pixels in my enlargements,
it is quite possible that no difference is visible at all.

PlayerUwU

Jul 25, 2022
Then you keep playing.
So, you'll need 4 to 6 hours or more to get there.

Here, the bonus gallery of Rina. -> screenshot0011.png screenshot0011.png -> screenshot0010.png screenshot0010.png

What I tried to explain is what comes after the last scene of this gallery.
So if you haven't found the red bordered scene, then what I described is not possible for you yet.
I already got that one, just missing the 2 before it, and holy moly 6 hours? The game is this early on developement and already has 6 hours of content, sheesh.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, but alot of that is grinding reputation by repeating hangouts, and then figuring out which reputation you need to grind to meet the requirements for new scenes.

It'll be a more satisfying experience once it's more filled in and I don't feel like there is just this one specific path of reputation grinding to get the results. If there were just more scenes available for doing almost anything then you'd be free to just play and unlock stuff as you went rather than following breadcrumbs.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes