Xandereye2006

Oct 25, 2022
hey who else got the error for rina_first_footjob because it isn't defined, im on an older chrome book so that might be part of my problem but if anyone has a simple fix i'd appreciate it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vilewe7570

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
hey who else got the error for rina_first_footjob because it isn't defined, im on an older chrome book so that might be part of my problem but if anyone has a simple fix i'd appreciate it
That should be fixed in 0.3.4... Are you running an older version?

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
are the "rejections" scenes in the gallery? (like the first offering of Hana and when Rina offers you something for the first time)
I'm asking 'cause I didn't want them and I'd rather not tbh :KEK:, asking just for the sake of completion

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I agree, some scenes are pretty hard to get.
Late 80s/Early 90s: 2D Platforming too frustrating
2022: Renpy clickfest/spacebar destruction too frustrating

The main problem is that sometimes you will find some pretty bad bug and hints do not work as they should and refer to something that cannot be obtained.
And do not complain all the time, kiddos ..Its still in dev. Support the developer and give him some constructive feedback. This developer is really good .... deserves support.

cadet41

Jun 11, 2020
I have maxed out trust, affection, and lust, with every character except Hana, who has 25 trust and 25 affection, but 0 lust. I know there's supposed to be a scene where you fluff her tail, which leads to a tailjob scene, but I can't get fluffing her tail to trigger. How do I do that? The diary just says "I need to know her better".

Some people have mentioned talking to her in the living room in the afternoon, but this doesn't trigger anything.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
I have maxed out trust, affection, and lust, with every character except Hana, who has 25 trust and 25 affection, but 0 lust. I know there's supposed to be a scene where you fluff her tail, which leads to a tailjob scene, but I can't get fluffing her tail to trigger. How do I do that? The diary just says "I need to know her better".

Some people have mentioned talking to her in the living room in the afternoon, but this doesn't trigger anything.
You need to get other characters events, have you seen bunnygirl storming your house event?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
I was ready to download and I didn't saw a harem tag.

Then I saw harem on the planned tags, so I'll download later.

cadet41

Jun 11, 2020
You need to get other characters events, have you seen bunnygirl storming your house event?
Yes, I have unlocked every character and seen all of their scenes. Except Hana, of course. I had the coffee date with Lily and unlocked every option in her house, which is the most recent her story gets.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
Yes, I have unlocked every character and seen all of their scenes. Except Hana, of course. I had the coffee date with Lily and unlocked every option in her house, which is the most recent her story gets.
About half of events are not listed with helper, but have you seen event where her smug daughter is snuggling her tail, happens only once per week? And you need to see hana alone in living room to fluff her tail at all even after that.

cadet41

Jun 11, 2020
About half of events are not listed with helper, but have you seen event where her smug daughter is snuggling her tail, happens only once per week? And you need to see hana alone in living room to fluff her tail at all even after that.
I haven't but in an effort to trigger it I meticulously left the house and returned, then checked every room, at every single time of day, for every single day of the week. No events triggered.

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
I haven't but in an effort to trigger it I meticulously left the house and returned, then checked every room, at every single time of day, for every single day of the week. No events triggered.
You tried to talk to them when they are sitting/snugling on sofa? Can't remember if this was one of them, but some events also need interaction. Have you done shopping event with Hana?

cadet41

Jun 11, 2020
You tried to talk to them when they are sitting/snugling on sofa? Can't remember if this was one of them, but some events also need interaction. Have you done shopping event with Hana?
Yeah I went shopping with Hana already.

I have spoken with them while they are sitting on the sofa, and talking to them again only yields a generic "you spent time with them" message. There is never a time when they are specifically snuggling on the couch, only sitting together. Some people pointed it out so I was looking for it as I went through the rooms/days.

I think it's a glitch. Some people were saying that some glitches occur if you get Rina's lust too high too early, and I already have the latest scene with her.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Yeah I went shopping with Hana already.

I have spoken with them while they are sitting on the sofa, and talking to them again only yields a generic "you spent time with them" message. There is never a time when they are specifically snuggling on the couch, only sitting together. Some people pointed it out so I was looking for it as I went through the rooms/days.

I think it's a glitch. Some people were saying that some glitches occur if you get Rina's lust too high too early, and I already have the latest scene with her.

Congratulations to find a fatal bug. :D
I have been playing from the first version and the whole system does not work well from the beginning and always shows something else or unreachable. However, I have gone through everything so far. As has been said. Play with tail is possible in the living room (she must be alone!, not with Rina) + need progress with Lily, etc. I guess it will be really because you "exaggerated" with Rina ...
Its not good to play with her ... But she is still a fascinating character. Mysterious psychopathic femdom bitch :D

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes