Neos-Xanadu

Jun 30, 2017
Here ... that one ... on top -> View attachment 2176584
Clever...Very clever...
I'll be more specific: how do you get the scene? It does not seem to trigger on my end. Am i missing something? not waiting long enough?

Edit: yes, i think i fixed it. An older save and running through up to now seemed to fix the journal and scene. Maybe a missing flag as mentioned prior or something

Last edited:

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
Ohoho, someone finally learned how to reduce size of images and animations without quality loss :) I'm glad... Downloading 1GB instead of 5GB (or even more) is much better and faster. Applause...

versions 0.3.1 to 0.4.0 size difference.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexaSky

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Edit: yes, i think i fixed it. An older save and running through up to now seemed to fix the journal and scene. Maybe a missing flag as mentioned prior or something
this scene is shown here screenshot0015.png and here screenshot0013.png triggered.

Muszę porozmawiać z Hanoi rano w salonie, jak to zrobić
(I have to talk to Hanoi in the morning in the living room, how to do it)
Myślę, że najlepszym rozwiązaniem jest pójście do salonu rano, kiedy Hana też tam jest.
(I think the best solution is to go to the living room in the morning when Hana is also there.)

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
this scene is shown here View attachment 2179223 and here View attachment 2179222 triggered.

Myślę, że najlepszym rozwiązaniem jest pójście do salonu rano, kiedy Hana też tam jest.
(I think the best solution is to go to the living room in the morning when Hana is also there.)
Hana shows up at the hotel at noon, not in the morning And Rin Inari's assignment says I have to talk to Hana in the morning in the living room

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Hana shows up at the hotel at noon, not in the morning And Rin Inari's assignment says I have to talk to Hana in the morning in the living room
Go to sleep ... until the next morning. Then check the living room to see if Hana is inside.
If not, go to sleep ...

Jun 5, 2022
Is there no way to bring Rina back to the mall in v0.4? Because I'm missing that scene in the gallery and unlike the previous version, I can't go back and get it. It didn't pop up when I took her to the mall the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: hofom77573

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Is there no way to bring Rina back to the mall in v0.4? Because I'm missing that scene in the gallery and unlike the previous version, I can't go back and get it. It didn't pop up when I took her to the mall the first time.
As far as I know, this is not possible.
You have to go back and repeat this after loading an old save game.
If you don't have one, try this :

Here the saves, start 1669270523886.png and 1669270571919.png
23-1-LT1.save and 23-2-LT1.save in saves.zip

copy it in ../game/saves - and you will find it in Load page 22

• Wow
Reactions: Savec

Wildwolf7279

Nov 26, 2022
Hi unlocked the scenes with hana where it her in her room at night and also tailjob but now in blue it just says wait a bit and nothing seems to affect it

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes