Jul 24, 2022
Love At First Tail
Version: 0.4
Type: Sandbox
Content: Medium+
Pacing: Slow
Plot line: Relax a bit after college
Setting: Furries - Back to old own town - reunion with old friends - abandoned mother and dauphter pair

Character Models: Furries really well made
Personalities: It's ok but nothing too deep - mischievous - shy - wounded - tsundere etc.

Music: Ok
Animation: Good but there is not too much movement in the scenes anyway

Note: Grindfest but not too arduous dw

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
Lily getting into your house and screaming at the guests to leave, felt so out of place that made the game lose half its appeal. If she was you gf i could understand, but at that point she was nothing but the childhood friend that recently reconnected, there is no right for her to do that stuff. Also the MC handled the situation like a doormat.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Lily getting into your house and screaming at the guests to leave, felt so out of place that made the game lose half its appeal. If she was you gf i could understand, but at that point she was nothing but the childhood friend that recently reconnected, there is no right for her to do that stuff. Also the MC handled the situation like a doormat.
Lili is a traumatized person. This also shows in her facial expression. And also her behavior. She tells us later how she suffers. But you have to listen to her carefully. To understand her. So that her wounds heal.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
a big update I hope, it's been what.. over 2 months?
Yes so it s.

MrDracosaurus wrote 2 days ago :
"Hello everyone, I hope you are all well. This time it has really taken me a long time to do this update, not only because of the amount of changes I made, but also because of some personal problems. But everything is better now and the new version is finally here!"

i assume MrDracosaurus was sick.
I hope he is well again

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes