jkstyles

Jul 31, 2017
I'll admit that I've been eagerly waiting for this update. :)
If the Hana scenes are being redone, should I just restart my game and start again? There wasn't THAAAAAT much content to begin with, so it wouldn't be a big ask to start over.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I found something off. The scene when Hana broke a plate happens twice, and the shoping event too. When you return, you can see the old model of Billy:

1676292270534.png

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I found something off. The scene when Hana broke a plate happens twice, and the shoping event too. When you return, you can see the old model of Billy:

View attachment 2387811
Yes, this was the case in the first Patron version when Rina was not asked to leave when she first visited the MC that night. This has since been fixed. If you load the latest version, this bug is gone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Medriphon

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Yes, this was the case in the first Patron version when Rina was not asked to leave when she first visited the MC that night. This has since been fixed. If you load the latest version, this bug is gone.
But i have the version 0.4.1 of the game. There's a fixed one about this?

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
But i have the version 0.4.1 of the game. There's a fixed one about this?
I myself have 4 different versions 4.1. of different date, which differ in size:

1st version: 1,438,510,413 bytes
2nd version: 1.438.507.145 bytes
3rd version: 1.438.508.592 bytes
4th version: 1.438.509.263 bytes

Today I played the 4th version completely.
There I had no more errors.

This is really a wonderful, beautiful game !

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
I find the overhauls a lot easier on the eyes and the scenes are better too. Looking forward to more Hana content though. Rina isn't bad, but def have eyes on the larger prize :cool:

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I personally don't get the hate for things getting remade. I wish more games would do it tbh. It's one thing if it's actively delaying the game for months on months, but most of the time I feel it's warranted. From my experience, a relatively large amount of games on this site have rocky intros/prologues before they find their ground. The quality of early updates tend to not match that of later ones as devs gain experience, and it makes the playing experience a little jarring sometimes. First impressions are also super important.
Sometimes it adds value but others it's like groundhog's day. Especially disappointing with grinding mechanics as all that time becomes wasted so if they're going to waste the player's time it should be for good reason. If the next few updates are remakes it's better to leave it in the oven to bake until it's ready to play again.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Sometimes it adds value but others it's like groundhog's day. Especially disappointing with grinding mechanics as all that time becomes wasted so if they're going to waste the player's time it should be for good reason. If the next few updates are remakes it's better to leave it in the oven to bake until it's ready to play again.
Yeah that's a fair aspect I didn't consider. I agree that it should ideally roll out all together as well. I think I've grown so accustomed to playing all these games in progress that I consider having to do restarts as second nature.

Reactions: girdeyordo
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes