toccata

Nov 24, 2020
@tocatta ...we're all sick here... have you not realized?
No, I haven't.
I realize that most people here consider themselves healthy.
But - it's entirely possible that you're right. :censored:

Addendum ...
now I have thought about what you say in detail. And realize :
MrDracosaurus is pretty much the healthiest game developer there is here in F90.
So besides Luxee and Alorth ....

Last edited:

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Hello! I'm sorry it took so long to make a new version, and that I disappeared from some places. I had some personal problems, but now everything is much better, and I hope to be able to make updates again in a more regular way.

That being said, after reviewing many parts of the game, I have decided to start redo most of it without changing the story. Not only were there a lot of problems with the code, but there were also very confusing parts or scenes that could be done better, especially the animations.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Hello! I'm sorry it took so long to make a new version, and that I disappeared from some places. I had some personal problems, but now everything is much better, and I hope to be able to make updates again in a more regular way.

That being said, after reviewing many parts of the game, I have decided to start redo most of it without changing the story. Not only were there a lot of problems with the code, but there were also very confusing parts or scenes that could be done better, especially the animations.
Is it safe to say that it is encouraged to start a new game with this version?

Frozen06

Jun 9, 2022
[

Thx You for your dedicación Mr draco. I'm want to say that the redo of Hanna Sprite looks preeety cute and her story line it's much more interesting and with a better development

(Spoiler alert: the Kiss scene was toooooo dammmm cuteee wahhh i didnt spected that and was sooo >/////////< i'm died by diabetes

hope to keep playing your game bro and it makes me happy to know that everything is better for You

Reactions: MrDracosaurus

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I just love when devs make this decision. See you in 2 years if it doesn't flop because of this
Doubt it'll flop because furry is still a niche around here that many devs don't fill. That said, I've been holding off on playing this one until there's enough content to make it worthwhile, and now the dev is remaking the game :cautious:

Honestly, the decision to remake a 4.5-star game is really strange to me, but I'm a firm believer in 'don't fix it if it ain't broken.'

Last edited:

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
  • Starting with this update, many parts of the game will be redone.
So, is every update going to redo some part of the earlier game? If so, might as well just do the redo first before adding anything new. Kind of pointless to play this version to the end just for the next update to redo more of what the player already passed so a new game has to be started every time to get the full experience. Amity Park did a redux update and people mainly hated the anime style scenes. LIL also started redoing earlier parts of their game, which is just ridiculous considering how far they are.

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I have a question, is the titjob in this redone version a one and done kind of thing? Cuz when I select to use her breast there is no option afterwards to repeat it. Also if I say I'll think about it, it does show in the list of things to do with her but again, once chosen I can't repeat it.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I personally don't get the hate for things getting remade. I wish more games would do it tbh. It's one thing if it's actively delaying the game for months on months, but most of the time I feel it's warranted. From my experience, a relatively large amount of games on this site have rocky intros/prologues before they find their ground. The quality of early updates tend to not match that of later ones as devs gain experience, and it makes the playing experience a little jarring sometimes. First impressions are also super important.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes