Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I'm so happy we can buy Hana clothes during first shopping in this version, huge improvement for me (it's not sarcasm, it was really sad in the original one for me), overall I really like how much more "fleshed out" her route is with this new events and changes. Really looking forward how the things go from here (I assume that scumbag husband will appear at some point > >)

Reactions: EscapesMe

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
What are the results of those codes? What do you get with them?
All the codes are capitalization sensitive.

"The sleeping dragon rises": gives a small interaction that currently does nothing else.

"Fluffy tail": gives access to the cheat menu to alter character stats.

"Hard worker": adds 100.000 currency.

"Back to the future": allows you to jump to a specific day in the week.

https://f95zone.to/threads/love-at-first-tail-v0-4-1-mrdracosaurus.111418/post-9023534

Reactions: Flancito82

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020

Hybrid9117

Feb 25, 2023
Hello new year and I’m replaying the game and I’m stuck at the part where Lily won’t come over the 2nd time to trigger the date. I hung out with her at the shop and she said she would talk to Hanna and i have gone through the days and waited for her to show up in the evening but she doesn’t. It also says that I v completed all for this version. Could it maybe be an issue with cheats activated?

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Hello new year and I’m replaying the game and I’m stuck at the part where Lily won’t come over the 2nd time to trigger the date. I hung out with her at the shop and she said she would talk to Hanna and i have gone through the days and waited for her to show up in the evening but she doesn’t. It also says that I v completed all for this version. Could it maybe be an issue with cheats activated?
Yes, it can be.
Here is a scene in which Lili visits Hana.

MrDracosaurus

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I noticed that some the indicators for Rina say fail sometimes when I increase them... is there something im doing wrong?
I'm afraid that for now there are certain parts of the diary that don't work yet, especially the part about Rina is quite broken. I just released a small update with the things that I could not add in the last update. But I plan to make the next one bigger, improving all the current routes and fixing the journal bugs for the next one.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
I want to have sex with Rina in the living room while we watch TV or similar with Hana, or in the room while we sit on the chair while she plays games on the computer:unsure:;):sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

Reactions: morty2301

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
I'm afraid that for now there are certain parts of the diary that don't work yet, especially the part about Rina is quite broken. I just released a small update with the things that I could not add in the last update. But I plan to make the next one bigger, improving all the current routes and fixing the journal bugs for the next one.
Why is this bugfix not visible in the latest updates feed?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAtFirstTail-0.4.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
The title for this always annoys me when I see it. It's such a first pass title that doesn't flow or make sense, like it's meant to be a pun title that...isn't.

First Wag at Love
Love at First Shake
Tail of First Love/First Love Tails
Wag the Heart

Any of those would work.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes