toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Hana had a child when she was 15 years old.?
Yes.
When Hana is 35 and Rina is 20 years old ...

Rina must be at least 18 years old in Patreon and F95.
And therefore Hana can not have had Rina at 20 years ...

Last edited:

KiroHz

Nov 23, 2017
Yes.
When Hana is 35 and Rina is 20 years old ...

Rina must be at least 18 years old in Patreon and F95.
And therefore Hana can not have had Rina at 20 years ...
Unfortunately, it's an underage rule. Rina's character looks like she's 20 years younger. I wonder how old our main character is, I guess 28.

Misterbait

Mar 21, 2023
Hello fellas,
How should I unlock the 5th Rina scene in the gallery?
I already took her to the mall and whatever I chose won't trigger the dressing room plot.
I've unlocked all the characters and scenes except that one, which makes me sad.
I'm running the latest version of the game.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
screenshot0084.png
If you have also achieved this,
then you have the end of v04.1.1 at Rina.
"wait for a bit" means in your case: wait for v0.4.2

Hello fellas,
How should I unlock the 5th Rina scene in the gallery?
I already took her to the mall and whatever I chose won't trigger the dressing room plot.
I've unlocked all the characters and scenes except that one, which makes me sad.
I'm running the latest version of the game.
screenshot0053.png
This scene does not work in v0.4.1.1.
So use here a save from past times.
for example this one:

Last edited:

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
well i had to go to the previous save, but i got the scene, the choices were not prompted at the time so i did not see the do lewd things button

Hornydude985

Sep 23, 2021
This game is running fine on Windows 10. I've tested on Windows 10 22H2 and LTSC 2021. Do you have any stopcode or error hint?
I have figured it out, Since I was putting the game in the desktop, (I have a folder that is not English), it didn't work, I moved the game back to C drive, ran from there, and it works.

Reactions: hofom77573

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
Will there be NTR/Sharing? Just want to know before i get invested because I hate that kind of stuff
i don't think there's gonna be any since the girls are mostly focused on MC. billy and the bartender only appears if necessary like the JOB and the connections between friends and all... that's just my opinion though..

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Just like the right "game masochist" who wants to try everything (and see every alpha/beta version) I started a new game to see everything. Some are spitting here, but this small remake is really worth it. More hugs, kissing, tears .. one of the few games where I don't mind that there are few sex scenes. :D
Especially those "social questions" as co-existence of Humans/Demi-Humans (Furries). It is always interesting to watch... before it was not very clear how it works. Or maybe the fact that "ex" Hana's husband is not entirely shownas typically Hollywood style evil villain, but rather like a poor(soul) man who failed into his darkness and booze and was too influenced by family/"friends".. I know one such case from reality. Almost the same situation.
Lighthearted game, but sometimes with very heavy themes.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes