Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
There's an observation I need to make about this game. I dunno whether or not anyone else has already made it, but I need to voice it all the same.

Why the hell is Rina twenty?

Firstly, who do you think you're fooling? She looks like a teenager at MOST, and she acts like a kid.

Secondly, it makes her role in the story really weird. No matter how badly she was abused as a child, at 20 she should be a grown-ass woman, not a little girl who has to be looked after by her mother. 20 year olds are not "girls". They're women. Young women, but women.

Thirdly, it can't even be because the developer is erring on the side of caution in not making her too young for fears of accusations of lolicon. Because if she's 20, and Hana is 35, Hana got banged, knocked up, and birthed Rina when she was fifteen. And if that's an intentional plot point, surely the better idea would have been to make Hana younger, not Rina older?

Seriously, Rina should be no older than 18 at most, and only if you insist on her being legal in all jurisdictions. Admittedly I haven't actually played very far in the game, so if there's a plot twist that justifies this later on then feel free to let me know (that the twist exists, I mean, you don't have to tell me what it is). But if not, that just bugs me.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There's an observation I need to make about this game. I dunno whether or not anyone else has already made it, but I need to voice it all the same.

Firstly, who do you think you're fooling? She looks like a teenager at MOST, and she acts like a kid.

Secondly, it makes her role in the story really weird. No matter how badly she was abused as a child, at 20 she should be a grown-ass woman, not a little girl who has to be looked after by her mother. 20 year olds are not "girls". They're women. Young women, but women.

Thirdly, it can't even be because the developer is erring on the side of caution in not making her too young for fears of accusations of lolicon. Because if she's 20, and Hana is 35, Hana got banged, knocked up, and birthed Rina when she was fifteen. And if that's an intentional plot point, surely the better idea would have been to make Hana younger, not Rina older?

Seriously, Rina should be no older than 18 at most, and only if you insist on her being legal in all jurisdictions. Admittedly I haven't actually played very far in the game, so if there's a plot twist that justifies this later on then feel free to let me know (that the twist exists, I mean, you don't have to tell me what it is). But if not, that just bugs me.
Oh noes.... there is a fake loli in my video games.... REEEEEEEEEEEE
Seriously... nobody here gives a shit and this isn't twitter.
This game has far worse problems than your misplaced outcry over pixels.

Grow up.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021

Did you not see her dad? Dude's a tiny lil fat fuck. Rina probably just got her height from him.
Look at the material conditions. She wasn't able to get a job because of her race, her father invested absolutely nothing into her beyond the minimum to sustain life and her mother never developed the skills to be self sustaining because of her incredibly young shotgun wedding to Rina's father. Dad did nothing to raise her and mom didn't have the necessary skills to pass on. Overall I'd say she's doing pretty good for her circumstances. Not to mention the PTSD from watching her mother getting beaten on a near daily basis.
Gee I wonder why Hana's physically and emotionally abusive ex would've knocked up a 15 year old.:unsure::unsure: Gonna need someone much smarter than me to figure out the correlation there.
Besides that even if she's small she's not a loli by any sane definition of the word. I know some people use some absolutely insane standards for that term around here but she's a fully grown and fully developed young woman, just a shorter and skinnier one.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
Did you not see her dad? Dude's a tiny lil fat fuck. Rina probably just got her height from him.

Look at the material conditions. She wasn't able to get a job because of her race, her father invested absolutely nothing into her beyond the minimum to sustain life and her mother never developed the skills to be self sustaining because of her incredibly young shotgun wedding to Rina's father. Dad did nothing to raise her and mom didn't have the necessary skills to pass on. Overall I'd say she's doing pretty good for her circumstances. Not to mention the PTSD from watching her mother getting beaten on a near daily basis.

Gee I wonder why Hana's physically and emotionally abusive ex would've knocked up a 15 year old.:unsure::unsure: Gonna need someone much smarter than me to figure out the correlation there.
Besides that even if she's small she's not a loli by any sane definition of the word. I know some people use some absolutely insane standards for that term around here but she's a fully grown and fully developed young woman, just a shorter and skinnier one.
Those are all arguments. I don't agree with them, and I think I'm still right and her being 18 would make more narrative sense, but those are certainly arguments.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Those are all arguments. I don't agree with them, and I think I'm still right and her being 18 would make more narrative sense, but those are certainly arguments.
just play the game more instead of making assumptions when you yourself HAVEN'T played the game too far, like why are you even trying to say something about a game you haven't even gotten that far into? You'll find out why rina is the way she is if you go down her route

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
just play the game more instead of making assumptions when you yourself HAVEN'T played the game too far, like why are you even trying to say something about a game you haven't even gotten that far into? You'll find out why rina is the way she is if you go down her route
yeah after he said he didn't play much of the game before making that judgment I stopped taking anything he said seriously I'm half convinced he's just a troll looking to pick a fight

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
On another note. When the frack are we getting some more Hanna content? Side girls are nice but god damn it I'm emotionally invested in that one man I WANT MORE FOX MOM!!!

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

xXRaven01xX

Dec 2, 2018
I have played novels of this style and the truth is that it has surprised me quite a bit. I am sorry to say that I am not a fan of furry but even so this game seemed very interesting. +1

Jul 31, 2018
Seems to be endemic to this version of the game. I got it to work by going there on thursdays instead. Seems the shop which is supposed to be closed on weekends are closed in the early week as well.
That still didn't seem to work for me. Which is a shame. I'll probably just wait for an update honestly because a bug this early in the game usually worries me for encountering one later on when I have more time invested.

Thanks for the reply though!

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
That still didn't seem to work for me. Which is a shame. I'll probably just wait for an update honestly because a bug this early in the game usually worries me for encountering one later on when I have more time invested.

If you want some "serious" gameplay, try old 0.4 with original scenes and story, it's more playable... Or just wait.
These new remake builds are quite problematic. Especially the latest ones, where Draco is obviously trying to fix core elements such as the almost unused inventory/items system. And I'm not even talking about the diary...it was damaged from the start. They are rather simply "Test builds" - just to see what's new .

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
the game keeps telling me to go to the west farm in the afternoon but nothing happens when i do.
tried for a whole in game week and still nothing

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018

Apparently the OP was updated with 4.4.1 which fixes that.
Edit: Petting Hana's tail still doesn't work though.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes