NoraFoxBoy

Dec 27, 2020
I need help! I can't continue the game until I increase Lily's trust, but Lily's store won't open no matter what day it is!
Do I need to start over or there something I can do?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
More "bugs" on my end...

I can't progress with Dolla at all.
For some reason her BJ scene is unlocked in the gallery though... no idea why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also have problems with Rina.
In the gallery there are two locked scenes.
I assume the first one is when you refuse her the fist time she tries something, but what is the other one?

Has anybody more insight?
I thought this is the bug fixed overhauled version?
Seems it's still full of bugs?

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
More "bugs" on my end...

I can't progress with Dolla at all.
For some reason her BJ scene is unlocked in the gallery though... no idea why.

I also have problems with Rina.
In the gallery there are two locked scenes.
I assume the first one is when you refuse her the fist time she tries something, but what is the other one?

Has anybody more insight?
I thought this is the bug fixed overhauled version?
Seems it's still full of bugs?
Dolla is bugged, nothing happens when you Hangout with her, Rina's first Scene is a Handjob and last is actual Sex which is if i'm not wrong been temporary removed.

Reactions: Uthuriel

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think the event guide is bugged too. Hana and Rina are saying there's no more content for this version and I just managed to get the event where Rina's sleeping at the dining table and Hana asks MC to talk to her. Nothing in the event guide so I'm just going around the house at random until things happen.

• Thinking Face

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I think the event guide is bugged too. Hana and Rina are saying there's no more content for this version and I just managed to get the event where Rina's sleeping at the dining table and Hana asks MC to talk to her. Nothing in the event guide so I'm just going around the house at random until things happen.
The game is a buggy mess... IMHO it would be better if it were just a normal VN and not a sandbox.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Dolla is bugged, nothing happens when you Hangout with her, Rina's first Scene is a Handjob and last is actual Sex which is if i'm not wrong been temporary removed.
Rina's last scene is in, I just got it. The event guide won't help you get it though, the whole Rina PTSD quest isn't in it. Keep checking the dining room in the evening till you find Rina sleeping there and it'll start.

• Thinking Face
Jul 31, 2018
Has anyone else gotten a bug where when you try to go to lily's shop it says that it is closed and come back on monday?

Because when I do go there on Monday it says the same thing.

Which sucks because I have to get closer to lily to advance the story with Hana and Rina. Is there a work around or am I just going to have to restart the game?

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
Has anyone else gotten a bug where when you try to go to lily's shop it says that it is closed and come back on monday?

Because when I do go there on Monday it says the same thing.

Which sucks because I have to get closer to lily to advance the story with Hana and Rina. Is there a work around or am I just going to have to restart the game?

Seems to be endemic to this version of the game. I got it to work by going there on thursdays instead. Seems the shop which is supposed to be closed on weekends are closed in the early week as well.

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes