Gaala26

Nov 14, 2021
Why some people hate Lily so much? It's true that at the beginning can be annoying, but the reason for that is not only explained from her point of view - you left the town without contact and come back and act friendly like nothing happened - but it's even resolved. Plus you can see what effect this have with her in the "Lily Trust Bonus 01" on your pc, once you unlock it.
Lastly, her personality is good for the story of the game. Can you imagine all the character be the same? You should think, sometimes, that some developer want to create a story with some realistic interaction, instead of "oh, you are in the same class as me, let's frick".

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Why some people hate Lily so much? It's true that at the beginning can be annoying, but the reason for that is not only explained from her point of view - you left the town without contact and come back and act friendly like nothing happened - but it's even resolved. Plus you can see what effect this have with her in the "Lily Trust Bonus 01" on your pc, once you unlock it.
Lastly, her personality is good for the story of the game. Can you imagine all the character be the same? You should think, sometimes, that some developer want to create a story with some realistic interaction, instead of "oh, you are in the same class as me, let's frick".
I love Lily, she's the classic tsundere and well she got a nice ass

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
Let's see Lily in perspective: She is the childhood friend from MC, and he leave the town without say a word. Tara says some facts about Lily: she is a bit stuborn and not very good with her feelings. She is right to be upset to MC, and as childhood friend she has a point to being worried when you give home to Rina and Hana. She made the best choice? Maybe not, but is comprensible the fact is the main story is linked to her. Maybe in the final builds she become more soft and sweet, who knows...

Reactions: DocRipper

Arku3

Aug 13, 2022
Let's see Lily in perspective: She is the childhood friend from MC, and he leave the town without say a word. Tara says some facts about Lily: she is a bit stuborn and not very good with her feelings. She is right to be upset to MC, and as childhood friend she has a point to being worried when you give home to Rina and Hana. She made the best choice? Maybe not, but is comprensible the fact is the main story is linked to her. Maybe in the final builds she become more soft and sweet, who knows...
I don't care about her perspective. It doesn't change that she's annoying.
The only thing I wish for myself and everyone else is that in the final version we could say f*ck off to Lily and move on with the story without her.
And more other choices the player can make that will affect the story/gameplay.

Reotaado

Dec 29, 2019
I do understand Lily's perspective and at least she doesn't hold a grudge and warms up to you.
Wonder how far she will go in future updates.

Gaala26

Nov 14, 2021
The only thing I wish for myself and everyone else is that in the final version we could say f*ck off to Lily and move on with the story without her.
It's difficult that we will say that to Lily cause it's the third major character, not considering she is a childhood friend (major point in a lot of romance games / manga). Plus it seems that the game will go on with an Harem route.
BUT it's still possible that the game could have multiple ending, based on the fact that the Lust scene doesn't affect the progression of the story. As now, you can easily see all normal interaction and continue the game while still refusing all naughty scenes. For example, you can refuse Rina offer for Handjob, even on the good route and not look when Hana masturbate the in her room. So, it's still possible that the game will let you decide if you want just one character as your "one", instead of the harem. This is even taking consideration on the previous game of the developer.

Reactions: Medriphon

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Lily is alright, although I would have less patience with her if she didnt have big boobs and phat ass cheeks, in terms of usual "tsunderes" you find in some other games, she isnt really that bad

• Haha

Basty96

May 4, 2017
if you don't like it you can bugger off i doubt MeanDraco is gonna change shit just cause you complained

Basty96

May 4, 2017
It's difficult that we will say that to Lily cause it's the third major character, not considering she is a childhood friend (major point in a lot of romance games / manga). Plus it seems that the game will go on with an Harem route.
BUT it's still possible that the game could have multiple ending, based on the fact that the Lust scene doesn't affect the progression of the story. As now, you can easily see all normal interaction and continue the game while still refusing all naughty scenes. For example, you can refuse Rina offer for Handjob, even on the good route and not look when Hana masturbate the in her room. So, it's still possible that the game will let you decide if you want just one character as your "one", instead of the harem. This is even taking consideration on the previous game of the developer.
that way you'd still interact with Lily which this guy obviously doesn't want to

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
can some help me i can't find how to buy the oil filter from Oliver for fauna trust path
To trigger the beggining, talk to Fauna a few times until the van scene appear. She gonna say what needs to fix the van, the oil filter. Next MC thinks to ask Oliver about it. After 2 times, you can buy it from him for 50$, and finnaly give it to Fauna. If this don't help you maybe i can use screenshots to guide you.

Mark2_111

Jun 26, 2023
How do i unlock the last gallery sceen for Rina?, idk how to do it, can someone teach me the steps?, im using the v 0.4.4

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
How do i unlock the last gallery sceen for Rina?, idk how to do it, can someone teach me the steps?, im using the v 0.4.4
If you wanna see it, you need to play the version 0.4 of the game. There's the scene, but now the devs are rewrite the game and events, so for now is blocked until the remake of the Rina's intercourse scene.
Just play v0.4 of the game. Right now this scene is blocked.

Reactions: Mark2_111

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Time to delete game - cant use old saves and now dev change actions from former updates so i guess from next update you have to start all over to get all pictures and old saves wont work.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes