Oscarkilly

Feb 1, 2021
mr. dracosaurus has blessed us with another public update...

Uncompressed:

• PC/LINUX: MEGA - -
  • MAC: MEGA - -
  • Android: MEGA - -
Compressed:

• PC/LINUX: MEGA - -
  • MAC: MEGA - -
  • Android: MEGA - -
updated?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Love at First Tail [v0.4.4] [MrDracosaurus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [968 MB]
- - -

Mac [937 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
No, with as many games out there and I don't pay for them, I'm done. Maybe I'll come back when it is finished (if this game is one of the few that actually will.)

It isn't like my lack of playing is going to matter to the Dev.
I'm not even playing this anymore. Just checking in every update because it pops up in my followed game list.
Like I already said back then, I'd only be playing this once it gets to 1.0 or at least 0.99. It's just not worth going back for some scene or dialogue update when the main storyline doesn't even get progressed.

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
This looks like one of those "see you in 2 years" situations. I'll wait til I see new content for the current newest character at least. I hope the revisions and re-writes decrease in time.
I feel like my estimate was a little too on the nose. I like the game and hope the dev gets out of the remake loop and it doesn't become a permanent part of the development cycle...

TheHighlander

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not even playing this anymore. Just checking in every update because it pops up in my followed game list.
Like I already said back then, I'd only be playing this once it gets to 1.0 or at least 0.99. It's just not worth going back for some scene or dialogue update when the main storyline doesn't even get progressed.
I am in exactly the same boat as you!!
There was nothing wrong with the game pre revamp IMHO but it is a well known patreon milking approach which is a shame as it kills development.

Reactions: BanditoMarito
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes