sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
still only three scenes with hannah? i downloaded the gallery unlocker and it doesnt look like theres anything new.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I think Dolla's trust is bugged, i cant raise that stat naturally. Anyone had some progress with her or someone had this issue too?

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
I think Dolla's trust is bugged, i cant raise that stat naturally. Anyone had some progress with her or someone had this issue too?
Yeah it's the same for everyone. The dev mentioned in last patreon post that he didn't have time to get to remaking Dolla so I assume that's why it's not working.

Reactions: Medriphon

Dark XG

Dec 19, 2019
Very good story, the character designs seem very cute to me and each character gives you that feeling of wanting to protect them at all costs. I hope a lot from this game, it has a lot of potential, I hope to see a lot of good content and I hope the story continues with this good quality of feeling. and emotion that it has caused me in such a short time. 100% recommended.

Jan 24, 2021

1920x1080 (16x9).png

Merry Christmas everyone!

I can't believe another year has already passed. It's been an interesting year fixing and improving the game. But it's finally ready to continue. I'm looking forward to continuing to tell the stories of all of them over the next year now that the game is completely changed.

And all of this is thanks to you. Thank you for allowing me to work telling stories and for allowing me to improve at it. I hope I can continue doing it in the future to do better and better things.

I wanted to give you something, no matter how small, so here you have a Holiday Wallpaper.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and I hope you can continue to join me throughout next year ^^
------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK :

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Hope dev vil make a fix so old saves can be used, and your progress will be saved. Else it will end as yet another game deleted because old saves can't be used and progress lost.

Last edited:

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
I just want to say that Lily is super annoying and always angry.
Dont understand why her progress is blocking me from progressing further with foxes. Super dumb decision from the dev.
I'd like to skip her from the first conversation but I have to endure all of it.

Its not enough for review, but had to write my frustration somewhere

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I just want to say that Lily is super annoying and always angry.
Dont understand why her progress is blocking me from progressing further with foxes. Super dumb decision from the dev.
I'd like to skip her from the first conversation but I have to endure all of it.

Its not enough for review, but had to write my frustration somewhere
Maybe when you progress even further and watch the bonus scenes, you'll start to understand her personality and why she behaves the way she does. It's not entirely without reason.
If one survives her tough shell, then she is actually an ideal woman.;)

About your review. Vaginal sex (Rina) was already in the game (0.4), but the scene was removed because Draco started remaking the game.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
Maybe when you progress even further and watch the bonus scenes, you'll start to understand her personality and why she behaves the way she does. It's not entirely without reason.

About your review. Vaginal sex (Rina) was already in the game (0.4), but the scene was removed because Draco started remaking the game.
also hanna does offer you the titjob again if you get far enough with her, and theres the fact its very early in the game so you could also just start a new game briefly and get just far enough to see that scene if needed

Reactions: DocRipper

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
So there is actually no vaginal sex in 0.4.4? Then what's the argument about? I was right, since its not in the game.

Why should I endure her tough shell, when I already have two good women waiting for me at home?
Its called common sense. She abuses her plot armor and I'm forced into this relationship.

BTW, I didnt go to the park at saturday morning to meet with her. Maybe something happens there. But there was an overlapping event that forced me to skip saturday morning. If I remeber correctly, Rina asked for a date and for me it was easy choice, since this event seems impossible to try again, while main quest could wait.

Then I didnt want to spend a week doing nothing, when other stats of my girls are maxed for this version of the game. And every meeting with Lily was annoying, thats why I stopped my playthrough there. Dont want to leave the game with bad aftertaste.

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
So there is actually no vaginal sex in 0.4.4? Then what's the argument about? I was right, since its not in the game.

Why should I endure her tough shell, when I already have two good women waiting for me at home?
Its called common sense. She abuses her plot armor and I'm forced into this relationship.

BTW, I didnt go to the park at saturday morning to meet with her. Maybe something happens there. But there was an overlapping event that forced me to skip saturday morning. If I remeber correctly, Rina asked for a date and for me it was easy choice, since this event seems impossible to try again, while main quest could wait.

Then I didnt want to spend a week doing nothing, when other stats of my girls are maxed for this version of the game. And every meeting with Lily was annoying, thats why I stopped my playthrough there. Dont want to leave the game with bad aftertaste.
Idk why you hate her so much, but if it bothers you so much, just turn on skip unseen text and skip through her events if its so bad, also there's no time limit in this game, you can just sleep all day every day until saturday again to do events like that, there's no penalty for wasting days

Reactions: DocRipper

NeonSelf

Dec 3, 2019
Idk why you hate her so much
Typical dialog with her:
- Everything is fine (angry face)
- What happened? (MC)
- You should understand what you have done (angry face)
- I'm so sorry
- I dont want to listen to your excuses!
Repeat every time MC meets her.

These kind of dialogs happen in abusive relationship, where girl manipulates a guy making him feel guilty for anything.
If someone doesnt want to talk to me or explain the problem, while keep blaming me for no reason - I prefer to stop relationship with this person.

But it didnt end there. She entered my house, like she's some kind of authority. And I should have consulted her opinion about MY guests in MY house. I'd like an option to say: "Dont stick your nose into my private life. its not your fucking business, who I live with. And now go apologize to my guests."

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

Just an explanation, that the scene exists and can be found in older build. You can't always expect perfect service. Tags and screenshots are sometimes obsolete (in every second thread is something wrong).

I understand. She is not your type. But she doesn't deserve such hating. Unfortunately, Dev decided that it is necessary to "satisfy" the whole town and its wide surroundings. :p
More different characters, more different experiences, more complicated plot, more fun. If it was just about Hana and Rina, then you have very short kinetic novel. Lily brings a little "spice" to it.

Typical dialog with her:
- Everything is fine (angry face)
- What happened? (MC)
- You should understand what you have done (angry face)
- I'm so sorry
- I dont want to listen to your excuses!
Repeat every time MC meets her.

These kind of dialogs happen in abusive relationship, where girl manipulates a guy making him feel guilty for anything.
If someone doesnt want to talk to me or explain the problem, while keep blaming me for no reason - I prefer to stop relationship with this person.

But it didnt end there. She entered my house, like she's some kind of authority. And I should have consulted her opinion about MY guests in MY house. I'd like an option to say: "Dont stick your nose into my private life. its not your fucking business, who I live with. And now go apologize to my guests."
It's like an IRL. You can't expect male behavior from a woman. Women always speak in ciphers. It is true that she sometimes exaggerates, but on the other hand, the problem is that MC is quite silent, dummy and does not respond. And it took him quite a long time to explain in detail his move to the city, his decisions, and finally the situation with Hana/Rina.
Shes just angry that MC behaves irresponsible, stupid, childish, takes home strangers, never call, never said "goodbye" etc. (and finally because she cares about him). These are quite big reasons.

But MC is not like that.:KEK: "Big sis" must take care of you. From her point of view, they are not guests but homeless and strangers.. and the competition ...:p

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes