Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
The game is in "general reconstruction". A lot of things have been removed.
And also Draco is a bit of a romantic rather than a sexual predator. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really apreciate when a adult game have a good story. The human mind looks answer the "why" of all. If there's not a good development of the characters and their actions, that thoughs annoys you more than you think. I don't mind Draco is rewrite the bases of the events of this game, later when it's finished that smooth felling is priceless. At least, this is my opinion. :)

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
I've played some slow burn games, but this might be the slowest of them all. I'm not complaining though, this is right up my alley. I'm all in for some wholesome stories in h-games.

I think the intro scene is kinda unnecessary though. Given how long it takes for both Rina and Hana tell MC what happened to them, I think the entire first half of the game would work better if we were in the dark as much as MC was. I've a few gripes with some Rina scenes, but I'm not a fan of the "dom brat" archetype so maybe it's that. She's much more charismatic than most other characters like this though, prob my favorite of them all.

And oh, in Hana's bonus affection scene, when she is reminiscing her old brush. "Hurt" doesn't have a past principle. "Hurted" had its uses but it's now archaic. It probably stood out to me because the game otherwise it's pretty well written. I'm used to furry games having broken English at this point, normally I wouldn't point something like that out. lol

Feb 23, 2022
Man, while I do like Rina, I've been jonesing for some more Hana content. The whole point of furry characters is for the fluff and Hana is fluff incarnate.
Lily and Fauna are my favorites, and this latest update does apparently add some stuff with Fauna so I'm looking forward to seeing that!

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes