lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
OK, here is a zip file I created with the full path and the corrected lily_shop.rpy in the full path.
You should be able to apply the fix simply by unzipping the file in this post into the games folder. This will create the full path needed for the .rpy so the game will recognize and use this file instead of the original rpy code in the .rpa file.
NOTE: This was done on my PC, so I assume this will only work for the PC version of the game.
View attachment 2849850
Thanks a lot, it worked :giggle:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
removed in the current version, from what I can tell, will probably be updated and readded in future updates
I hope so too..a lot of good little funny scenes have been removed. Hopefully they'll come back and Draco will find a suitable location/context for them, possibly as bonus scenes. Or at the end of the game as ...outtakes...outtails.:lepew:

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Like the stuff but a year of mainly reworks that don't add a thing and break your saves...
Sandbox and Grind from the start simply not worth a "bonus variation" of something you played 3 years ago.
Hard to follow build to build but one of those good "see you in 2077" types.

Last edited:

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
I've never played this game and have no intentions of doing so, so please don't take what I'm about to say seriously.

But this title man. Love at First Tail? Seriously? That's not even a pun. At least go with "Love at First Bite" or something

• Haha
Reactions: SaltTed

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAtFirstTail-0.4.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: DocRipper

Degarron

Aug 28, 2017
Is this ever gonna progress on the story? All updates are always remake of older scenes or other small things. It feels liek a drag
sadly I agree with this while improving is good if there is no progress then what's the point?

Riviar

Mar 20, 2018
Is this ever gonna progress on the story? All updates are always remake of older scenes or other small things. It feels liek a drag
The author wrote that they are freezing the progress and are going to rework the story from the start and change a lot of assets and events. So don't expect anything "new" for the foreseeable future.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
The author wrote that they are freezing the progress and are going to rework the story from the start and change a lot of assets and events. So don't expect anything "new" for the foreseeable future.
Thanks for telling me, sigh
Perhaps a year of waiting before I downland again should be enough

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hmm. This is good re-work of graphic and elaboration of characters and story.
But the main story has been stuck at one point for a whole year. It is not good.
I know that reworking is necessary to bring the story into a whole state, but is it really impossible to bring a few new scenes with other characters? One or two dialogues with Tara Bengala, without new graphics, just new texts, the opportunity to sit in Oliver's bar - and randomly meet Fauna or Dolla there — and go to the barn afterwards for the same scenes of lust with them.
And, of course, I really want the main story and characters to be worked out in advance so that in the future I don't have to painfully rewrite history.

Good luck! And we wait for new!

Reactions: Alfre4u and MD27
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes