mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So i haven't played this game in a while (letting it grow a bit before jumping in), but does Hana know that the MC is uh, "intimate" with her daughter?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
So i haven't played this game in a while (letting it grow a bit before jumping in), but does Hana know that the MC is uh, "intimate" with her daughter?
The game isn't moving forward much at the moment. The last few versions are remasters. Draco tweaking the plot, deepening it, and making some things more clear.
And of course making a lot of new bugs and complicates our gameplay.:p

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
Hmm... In game — not yet, but thinking about fox's sniff (and deleted episode about Hana's tail and Rina's feet) be sure about it. But, as I think, these things do not require special mention in story, because (for foxes) that isn't a big trouble.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I haven't played this in ages... is there sex with Hana yet? The last time I played there wasn't.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
But does she know? Knowing about Patreon rules regarding that i don't see it happening.
Looks like not..or maybe she's just not showing it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're right about Patreon. I'm kind of curious to see how Draco handles this.
Maybe Draco should add a Patreon agent character...he kidnaps the main character at night and we have a super bad ending.

Hmm... In game — not yet, but thinking about fox's sniff (and deleted episode about Hana's tail and Rina's feet) be sure about it. But, as I think, these things do not require special mention in story, because (for foxes) that isn't a big trouble.
Hehe..sniff..I don't know if Draco takes this into account. It would complicate the whole story and everything would burst too soon.

I haven't played this in ages... is there sex with Hana yet? The last time I played there wasn't.
Remaster/remake builds. Still foreplay only.

Oct 10, 2019
Looks like not..or maybe she's just not showing it.

You're right about Patreon. I'm kind of curious to see how Draco handles this.
Maybe Draco should add a Patreon agent character...he kidnaps the main character at night and we have a super bad ending.

Hehe..sniff..I don't know if Draco takes this into account. It would complicate the whole story and everything would burst too soon.

Remaster/remake builds. Still foreplay only.
it is shown that both Hana and Rina spend a lot of time in the bathroom, Hana takes a lot of care of her fur and Rina just seems to like the shower, so unless you start making stuff accumulate, like the deleted Rina footjob, even fox sniff should not be able to locate anything out of the usual,
the story did take a step back in progression but gained a lot in context and lore, which I honestly like a lot, as long as the story remains the same,
the game is progressing well in my opinion

Reactions: DocRipper

AngelLover

Mar 9, 2018
Man im so glad with the state this game is in, i really love how its much more about the relationship with the girls and not just fucking everything like crazy, still, i need that mating press, man!!

Reactions: DocRipper

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
it is shown that both Hana and Rina spend a lot of time in the bathroom, Hana takes a lot of care of her fur and Rina just seems to like the shower, so unless you start making stuff accumulate, like the deleted Rina footjob, even fox sniff should not be able to locate anything out of the usual,
the story did take a step back in progression but gained a lot in context and lore, which I honestly like a lot, as long as the story remains the same,
the game is progressing well in my opinion
That's right. I almost forgot... constant showering. These two ladies can make a good water bill. :D
But still, it's all happening in the same house. One visit to the MC's room and you'd find something...marks on every piece of furniture...Rina's fur glued together with a strange white substance.:lepew: Although Hana is quite polite and respects everyone else's space.

I agree with context and lore.
In the first builds, it was not clear how society works and how demi-humans fit into it, and a lot of other small details that are not essential to the main plot, but make it more interesting.

Man im so glad with the state this game is in, i really love how its much more about the relationship with the girls and not just fucking everything like crazy, still, i need that mating press, man!!
Yes and yes. One of the few games where I don't mind less scenes and a slower progress .

Yeah, he is not crazy furry fucker, but still ..In the finale, MC fucks the whole town and the surrounding areas.:KEK::KEK: Lucky guy.:p

Last edited:

llinkk01

Jul 17, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 315, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 318, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3325, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4160, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1102, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 473, in event
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 330, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 315, in _screenshot
config.screenshot_callback(fn)
File "renpy/common/00keymap.rpy", line 318, in _screenshot_callback
renpy.notify(__("Saved screenshot as %s.") % fn)
TypeError: not all arguments converted during string formatting

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Love at First Tail 0.4.3
Mon Aug 28 22:47:19 2023

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I get a bit carried away with lore speculation sometimes, it is a sign I like the game
Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. It's good when a game serves its purpose and entertains. At least there's some intelligent discussion again.:) And who knows. Maybe Draco will take it as feedback or inspiration.

Reactions: telefonomusica

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thankfully I kept the save when Rina first entered the MC's room.
Since I refused her because it's morally the right thing to do, she gives the MC the sold shoulder big time, with no hints as to continue her path, so have I locked myself out of her content?
Or will she realize that the MC is actually a good person and accept that fact later?

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
Thankfully I kept the save when Rina first entered the MC's room.
Since I refused her because it's morally the right thing to do, she gives the MC the sold shoulder big time, with no hints as to continue her path, so have I locked myself out of her content?
Or will she realize that the MC is actually a good person and accept that fact later?

Reactions: Scotsman1989
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes