Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
How to get first scene with Rina in the gallery?

And journal is still buggy: it say «That's all» for Rina before I get shower scene (and sex with her too).

Oct 10, 2019
since nobody answered me and this information could be useful for somebody I may as well write it down, Rina's has nor really been changed as far as plot goes, it remains the same up until now, a couple more scenes have been added to expand a bit more on her personality, the reveal is a bit more delayed allowing for more interactions with "quiet" Rina, which makes a bit more sense since according to her personality she would have studied you a bit more before revealing herself, some interactions have been changed, the footjob is not tied to Hana anymore, I cannot tell more about that since I hate that stuff, you can avoid it by just refusing it, some other scenes have been modified, like the shower scene, and honestly I cannot really tell what the difference in model is with her, it could be her boobs being a bit bigger but it has been a while since I last played and I may have just immagined it because I was looking for differences, having said that the story itself is actually less advanced than what it used to be, the rework has yet to catch up to the old content, hopefully the plot does not suffer any drastic changes since the old one was fine, but for now it does not look like it, with all this reworks I honestly hope a more romance oriented path gets added to Rina since I really hate femdom and romance fits the theme of the rest of the game better, the old version was starting to lean more to romance at the end there so I hope that does not change, overall it is a good update, for the content that is there currently, the only worry I have is where the story goes from here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 10, 2019
How to get first scene with Rina in the gallery?

And journal is still buggy: it say «That's all» for Rina before I get shower scene (and sex with her too).
the shower scene may be a bug, but the rest is probably intended, her story does not seem to be at the same point in the rework, but you may be searching for it in the wrong section as it has been made into a lust event instead of a trust event like I think it was before

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
this looks like a super adorable game but it sounds like its super buggy.. Does the game work for people who just got the game? Or will I run across problems? I am a sucker for Fox girls, but after reading parts of the forum.. not sure if I should give this a go yet.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
it's not that buggy, you should be fine. There's a decent amount of content if you've never played before.

gangweed123

Oct 14, 2018
how do I unlock the rest of the sex scene for rina? I already got the hand and footjob along with the bathroom scene but I still can't figure out the mall handjob or the sex scene with rina? help pleaseeee

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I doubt that will change since changing that would add nothing and would devalue shit. It was a pretty big step for Rina to do that with MC, especially considering MC is a human.

Reactions: telefonomusica

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
how do I unlock the rest of the sex scene for rina? I already got the hand and footjob along with the bathroom scene but I still can't figure out the mall handjob or the sex scene with rina? help pleaseeee
After I applied the .rpy file fix to 0.4.3 on my PC so I could play from my previous 0.4.2 full save, I played 0.4.3 to the end where it said that there was "nothing more for this version" in the Rina story, so from what I can tell, the Rina sex scene was in 0.4.2 but was removed from 0.4.3. Also that is what I saw in looking through the renpy source code that the last "lust" scene for Rina was the shower scene.

Dyonos

Oct 1, 2022
After playing through the updated Rina route, I think it's a decent improvement (though it seems to have lost the ability to have sex with her as a repeatable event?). Nothing ground breaking, or anything that changes my view on the character, but it does flesh her out a bit more.

That being said, this is yet another update of basically adding zero content to the game. I know that going back and redoing old stuff to better fit your ideal narrative can be very satisfying (I have some game dev experience myself), it shouldn't be done at the cost of putting out any new content. This marks the fifth update in a row where nothing new story-wise or scene-wise has been added to the game. I know that it was stated in the 4.1 notes this would happen, but it has been a long time without any new content in the game.

I really enjoy the game, so I'm not going to say I'm going to delete it and never follow again, but it's getting really frustrating to have update after update with zero new content.

Last edited:

gangweed123

Oct 14, 2018
After playing through the updated Rina route, I think it's a decent improvement (though it seems to have lost the ability to have sex with her as a repeatable event?). Nothing ground breaking, or anything that changes my view on the character, but it does flesh her out a bit more.

That being said, this is yet another update of basically adding zero content to the game. I know that going back and redoing old stuff to better fit your ideal narrative can be very satisfying (I have some game dev experience myself), it shouldn't be done at the cost of putting out any new content. This marks the fifth update where nothing new story-wise or scene-wise has been added to the game. I know that it was stated in the 4.1 notes this would happen, but it has been a long time without any new content in the game.

I really enjoy the game, so I'm not going to say I'm going to delete it and never follow again, but it's getting really frustrating so have update after update with zero new content.
ah thank you for the info I thought I missed it

vilewe7570

Oct 5, 2021
Knowlage tell me what it's made in Kokaitsu. But my eyes thinks what it's AI work. Guys, how to fix my mind?!
Whats there to fix? Like saying I made a house with Legos but I'm no carpenter :p As long as the girls look cute and they don't have extra unintended features such as mismatched fingers or toes than they should it's all good. Kokaitsu helps devs make art with preset models and modders expand that catalog so to say a machine helped in that process is accurate. AI art will get better in time after the machines learn what sexy is instead of mashing nonsense and hoping for praise.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Edit: Okay so it's taking forever for these updates to come out, but I played this new version back to back with an old one, and I actually really like how the dev is fleshing out the relationships. These updates are working to eliminate all grind and repetition in the gameplay, and are filling every moment of the game with significant plot interactions. If I ignore how long it's taking for these updates to release, it'd be easy to celebrate how much the early game has improved. This game is already something special, so hopefully after the early game rework is all finished, the dev will be able to really start cooking on some new content. I'll gladly wait and see what happens.

Last edited:

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
You really need to change the font color of the text, it's really bad it's so dark.. Bright grey. Or add some outliner or something.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes