Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Whats there to fix? Like saying I made a house with Legos but I'm no carpenter :p As long as the girls look cute and they don't have extra unintended features such as mismatched fingers or toes than they should it's all good. Kokaitsu helps devs make art with preset models and modders expand that catalog so to say a machine helped in that process is accurate. AI art will get better in time after the machines learn what sexy is instead of mashing nonsense and hoping for praise.
There problem what I have feeling what picks base improved by AI's. That what wrote this.

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
I found a bug: when i try to eat breakfast with Rina, gamewas crashed.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/mc_house/house_dinning_room.rpy", line 129, in <module>
NameError: name 'rina_second_night_flag' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/mc_house/house_dinning_room.rpyc", line 129, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/locations/mc_house/house_dinning_room.rpy", line 129, in <module>

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Love at First Tail 0.4.3
Wed Aug 16 19:08:33 2023

Reactions: kolan2222

kolan2222

Jun 25, 2021
I found a bug: when i try to eat breakfast with Rina, gamewas crashed.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/mc_house/house_dinning_room.rpyc", line 129, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Love at First Tail 0.4.3
Wed Aug 16 19:08:33 2023

Yeah. I got the same error just now.
I also got a bug when going to the mall with one of the girls. Hana or Rina. In one of the choices, the location changed to another in the mall.
This build has quite a few bugs in it.

Reactions: p0m
May 2, 2017
Hello! I have a question. I downloaded old save with already bought candies. I think it broke the game because I still need to buy them. Should i start new game?

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
And another bug: when i talk to Hana after shopping with her and buying clothes , I got "Give her the casual clothes" — but I give it to her in the shop! Where is logic?

And in dialogue with Rina in kitchen about sweets (when she stand up, not look into the fridge) I talk about sweets I bougth, but I not buying it yet. Where is logic?

And why I promice to buy more sweets and bread, but i haven't do this?

Am I liar?

xchrono12

Jun 28, 2020
In this recent patch it says to give Rina sweets again from Lily's shop but when I go there is no option to buy. I already have candy in my inventory idk if that's what's preventing me. Also it said I can give her headpats now and that I have to headpat her in the morning but no option shows up. Is my file glitched?

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Yeah, you can only hold one sweet at a time. Give it to her then buy another one, repeat. As far as headpats it might only be available on certain days, as she'll be in a different room on different mornings, so keep checking.

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
In this recent patch it says to give Rina sweets again from Lily's shop but when I go there is no option to buy. I already have candy in my inventory idk if that's what's preventing me. Also it said I can give her headpats now and that I have to headpat her in the morning but no option shows up. Is my file glitched?
At least for the "give Rina sweets" bug in version 0.4.3, and you are playing from a previous version 0.4.2 save, you can try the patch I posted previously in a .zip file you can extract into the games folders (fixes a Lily's shop .rpy file), or start the game from scratch.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
since nobody answered me and this information could be useful for somebody I may as well write it down, Rina's has nor really been changed as far as plot goes, it remains the same up until now, a couple more scenes have been added to expand a bit more on her personality, the reveal is a bit more delayed allowing for more interactions with "quiet" Rina, which makes a bit more sense since according to her personality she would have studied you a bit more before revealing herself, some interactions have been changed, the footjob is not tied to Hana anymore, I cannot tell more about that since I hate that stuff, you can avoid it by just refusing it, some other scenes have been modified, like the shower scene, and honestly I cannot really tell what the difference in model is with her, it could be her boobs being a bit bigger but it has been a while since I last played and I may have just immagined it because I was looking for differences, having said that the story itself is actually less advanced than what it used to be, the rework has yet to catch up to the old content, hopefully the plot does not suffer any drastic changes since the old one was fine, but for now it does not look like it, with all this reworks I honestly hope a more romance oriented path gets added to Rina since I really hate femdom and romance fits the theme of the rest of the game better, the old version was starting to lean more to romance at the end there so I hope that does not change, overall it is a good update, for the content that is there currently, the only worry I have is where the story goes from here,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Breach of Trust? You entered into a contractual relationship with the developer? I don't think such a claim would stand up in court, buddy.

As they say, touch some grass. Don't be an Annie Wilkes.
Knowlage tell me what it's made in Kokaitsu. But my eyes thinks what it's AI work. Guys, how to fix my mind?!
I've heard that psychedelics can work wonders in changing perspectives, fixing one's brain.

• Angry
Reactions: telefonomusica
Oct 10, 2019
Breach of Trust? You entered into a contractual relationship with the developer? I don't think such a claim would stand up in court, buddy.

As they say, touch some grass. Don't be an Annie Wilkes.

I've heard that psychedelics can work wonders in changing perspectives, fixing one's brain.
this has already been discussed before and would not fit the theme and general atmosphere of the game, in fact people already aggree with me, kindly keep your comment on my tastes to yourself, I am stating personal opinions that the majority of harem and romance fans probably share, and if the opposite of that where to happen I am almost certain there would be an uproar of complaints from equally upset players, which is something the dev nor the fans want

Arta.umb

Dec 13, 2019
i dont see much difference from a few last patches yes theres some additional affection scenes i suppose but no progress was added it was just edited also they ruined the rina {little fox} animation which occurs in shower i think the deleted one was way hotter and better

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
i dont see much difference from a few last patches yes theres some additional affection scenes i suppose but no progress was added it was just edited also they ruined the rina {little fox} animation which occurs in shower i think the deleted one was way hotter and better
All the previous shower animations were included in this new version though... The new version simply added pictures and dialogue to the shower scene, so no clue what you mean by this.

FreedomPuppy

Jun 4, 2018
Can anyone elaborate on Lily and Rina's story remakes? What exactly is different? I could play 0.4.1.1 and 0.4.3 at the same time, but I figured I'd ask first.

CTXSS

Dec 8, 2019
Can anyone elaborate on Lily and Rina's story remakes? What exactly is different? I could play 0.4.1.1 and 0.4.3 at the same time, but I figured I'd ask first.
You can, I skip 0.4.2 too and I got no issue. There is just some objectives where you have to skip some days or to be in certain rooms to trigger the events

Oct 10, 2019
for Rina, as has been said already, the story is pretty much the same, just more detailed, with more of a slow burn at the beginning, the number of scenes is about the same, since the sory is slower it does not get as far tho, I suppose the same is true for Lily, her story seems about the same up to where I played, I think a scene was added for the reunion with Billy that he always talks about so I guess it is nice that is actually in the game now, it gives a bit more insight into why she is mad at you, also gives Billy's opinion on it, I would not call them remakes, the story is the same, it just has more details

Reactions: FreedomPuppy

AgentJ235

Apr 14, 2019
how the hell did you get that much trust, aff, lust point, did you use save editor or my game is bugging? because i can't get past 20

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes