Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
so Dev started making a bit of cash and suddenly forget he has a job to do?

updating are taking longer and less in content, not saying to stop giving him money, but it will be a nice wake up call. we've seen way to many Devs doing this crap...
Maybe you don’t know but at the begin of this project the dev release one update any 2 weeks.So when he get better with animations and coding, he decide to “fix” all the old updates he made so far

Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
I had the old version from like a year ago and made a new file for this version but... its like im in the exact same spot. Did nothing happen?

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
Fellow Love at First Tail fans,
I've been playing through the new version and I really like the changes in 0.4.3.

Unfortunately, I got stuck in playing through Rina's new story based on running from my previous save from 0.4.2.

I ran UnRen-1.0.10.bat on the game folder and after a while looking at the code, I found that there is a bug in the game\scripts\girls\lily\lily_locations\lily_shop.rpy file. The option for buying Rina candy needs to be in the top and bottom sections of the rpy code for lily_shop_02 and lily_shop_01 labels but the necessary code is only in the "01" section.

Attaching the corrected .rpy file that I did to get past this issue in the hopes that it might help the dev and possibly others.

View attachment lily_shop.rpy

Reactions: Savec and Testin10

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoveAtFirstTail-0.4.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: user9000

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
I've been playing through the new version and I really like the changes in 0.4.3.

Unfortunately, I got stuck in playing through Rina's new story based on running from my previous save from 0.4.2.

I ran UnRen-1.0.10.bat on the game folder and after a while looking at the code, I found that there is a bug in the game\scripts\girls\lily\lily_locations\lily_shop.rpy file. The option for buying Rina candy needs to be in the top and bottom sections of the rpy code for lily_shop_02 and lily_shop_01 labels but the necessary code is only in the "01" section.

Attaching the corrected .rpy file that I did to get past this issue in the hopes that it might help the dev and possibly others.

View attachment 2849491
I'm stuck there. Can you explain how to fix it?

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So, i think i soft lock into sweet abyss, i can't buy damn sweets, i can't pet rina in a morning, is saves broke again?
Same. Dev probably broke something/changed variables in the update or something. Seems like the update might require a new save.

• Sad
Reactions: Attal

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
This looks like one of those "see you in 2 years" situations. I'll wait til I see new content for the current newest character at least. I hope the revisions and re-writes decrease in time.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
So, i think i soft lock into sweet abyss, i can't buy damn sweets, i can't pet rina in a morning, is saves broke again?
Due to how Rina events got reworked, sadly yes. The 'old' sequence doesn't transfer to the new one.
In fact, if dev decided to continue their 'rework' on the game you'll probably need to start a new save every update. More reason to wait for a complete release.

Boardguy

Feb 14, 2018
So Rina's story changed a bit but where did Rina's lower body change? I don't see it on her clothed model.

Stonerberg

May 22, 2018

View attachment 2849491

Very much appreciate you giving a "fix" but game\scripts\ does not exist. Placing file in the general \game folder does nothing. \lily_locations does not exist at all. Since we cannot put anything into a nonexistent \scripts folder, and placing your updated .rpy file in the \game folder does nothing, I appreciate the effort and thank you for it but it does nothing

That being said, while it sucks, as other people have said starting a new game and playing through works

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017
Very much appreciate you giving a "fix" but game\scripts\ does not exist. Placing file in the general \game folder does nothing. \lily_locations does not exist at all. Since we cannot put anything into a nonexistent \scripts folder, and placing your updated .rpy file in the \game folder does nothing, I appreciate the effort and thank you for it but it does nothing

That being said, while it sucks, as other people have said starting a new game and playing through works
The path I gave in my post is one that is part of the unpacking of the .rpa file. I'd assume it would be possible to use Windows create folder for the path (one folder at a time) and then drop the .rpy file in that full path in that is is my understanding with renpy, if there is a .rpy file in the correct full path, that will take precedence of anything stored in a .rpa file.

Will give that a try by creating a fresh unzip of the game and try creating the new path then dropping the new .rpy file in that full path and see if I can get that to work...

GreenEars

Aug 2, 2017

OK, here is a zip file I created with the full path and the corrected lily_shop.rpy in the full path.
You should be able to apply the fix simply by unzipping the file in this post into the games folder. This will create the full path needed for the .rpy so the game will recognize and use this file instead of the original rpy code in the .rpa file.
NOTE: This was done on my PC, so I assume this will only work for the PC version of the game.
View attachment LoveAtFirstTail-0.4.3-GreenEars-Fix-Unzip-In-games-folder.zip

Reactions: lobesod

CTXSS

Dec 8, 2019
So Rina's story changed a bit but where did Rina's lower body change? I don't see it on her clothed model.
Yeah it's not very obvious but I think it's more a mech edit of her foots for what I could see. I found the foot to be more detailed with the footjob scene, specialy with the toes that can move more freely.
Also I like the fact that now this scene is separeted from the main story and more a side a event for the ones who can't stand to see a footjob. A dev that adapt the game from our return but people will still say Devs dont cares and just take money from crowdfounds...

Reactions: Heavenlet

Tenzai

Sep 27, 2020
Due to how Rina events got reworked, sadly yes. The 'old' sequence doesn't transfer to the new one.
In fact, if dev decided to continue their 'rework' on the game you'll probably need to start a new save every update. More reason to wait for a complete release.
I just don't like when the rework affects the progress already made. If he's redoing Rina's route, it should have no affect on those that have completed her route already. LiL did the same thing and changed/removed several events at the beginning yet you didn't have to replay the entire game to get to the new content. Amity Park changed events as well and just let you skip to them from the beginning. I really enjoy LaFT, but the events didn't really need to be change. Especially redoing every route for each girl and making players restart every new version. Like you said, it's better to wait until the dev is done redoing all of the previous routes before even playing so you don't have to play multiple times.

Reactions: Heavenlet
4.50 star(s) 43 Votes