yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
I agree. Why can't people remake scenes when the game is near completion or complete in general? (Money - I know..)
I feel like many games that use Koikatsu have been getting those remakes pauses, I mean they do significantly improve on the visual but man, finish it first and that updgrade as a side thing

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Saw the massive reviews, great fur, and great looks.

But after playing a brief moment, I am betting this is very far from having a whole lot?

Reactions: bloodbirthe

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
sadly I agree with this while improving is good if there is no progress then what's the point?
That's pretty nonsensical thinking. Remaking the game, but moving on at the same time? Maybe with a kinetic novel and a small indie studio yes, but not a single amateur dev. That's the best way to get into a cycle of frustration and totally ruin the game. RenPy is about a lot of coding, this isn't RPGM where you need to swap out a few images.

Hmm. This is good re-work of graphic and elaboration of characters and story.
But the main story has been stuck at one point for a whole year. It is not good.
I know that reworking is necessary to bring the story into a whole state, but is it really impossible to bring a few new scenes with other characters? One or two dialogues with Tara Bengala, without new graphics, just new texts, the opportunity to sit in Oliver's bar - and randomly meet Fauna or Dolla there — and go to the barn afterwards for the same scenes of lust with them.
And, of course, I really want the main story and characters to be worked out in advance so that in the future I don't have to painfully rewrite history.

Good luck! And we wait for new!
He's a guy. You can't expect multi-tasking.:KEK:
Let him rather go with his stable snail speed rather than make some bugged non-playable trash.

I understand that you want something new (we all want), but I do not know if the bloatware path is the right choice.(Tara and new dull dialogues and no visuals.) Personally, I just like the style of more renders/less text, where Draco can display a lot of situations and emotions with only "3 dots" and renders. Other developers "cheat" and spam with "Thinking", "narrators" and describe every garbage on the ground and nonsense, and actually from the VN is suddenly almost pure text-based game.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I feel like many games that use Koikatsu have been getting those remakes pauses, I mean they do significantly improve on the visual but man, finish it first and that updgrade as a side thing
I agree. Why can't people remake scenes when the game is near completion or complete in general? (Money - I know..)
What are you talking about? This is not just about changing renders/upgrading visuals ...then it would be easy. This is a remake of dialogues, context, story... You can't continue when it doesn't make any sense.

reandis

Feb 11, 2020
I'm having a couple issues on the Android version of the game. First is that I can't seem to find out how I unlock the last two gallery scenes for Rina. Reading the comments, I take it there's a beach scene and I have talked with them about it at the breakfast table bit it isn't progressing from there.

Elsewise I have a final lust event with Fauna at the barn in the evening but that isn't triggering either

pancake57

May 25, 2023
I seems that there is a problem with my gallery. I have completed rina and hana routes in the latest update but i miss some of the gallery scenes for them. The other whing is that i finished lily as well but she doesnt't even show in my gallery. Regarding hana and rina are there any scenes that can be missable? cuz i was trying to walk around the house on different time of day like some people suggested to do but nothing happens.

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I seems that there is a problem with my gallery. I have completed rina and hana routes in the latest update but i miss some of the gallery scenes for them. The other whing is that i finished lily as well but she doesnt't even show in my gallery. Regarding hana and rina are there any scenes that can be missable? cuz i was trying to walk around the house on different time of day like some people suggested to do but nothing happens.
With the new update, the intercourse scene with rina is not avaliable, only in older builds. Probably in near furute it will become accessible again. You missed the breast scene from Hana. I think that's all for now.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

pancake57

May 25, 2023
With the new update, the intercourse scene with rina is not avaliable, only in older builds. Probably in near furute it will become accessible again. You missed the breast scene from Hana. I think that's all for now.
Oh ok i saw the boobjob scene from hana but it's not showing in the gallery just like in lily case. I unlocked every scene for her and shes still a question mark in my gallery so it may be that its a little bugged or something

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Oh ok i saw the boobjob scene from hana but it's not showing in the gallery just like in lily case. I unlocked every scene for her and shes still a question mark in my gallery so it may be that its a little bugged or something
Probably another bug. But given the situation, it can be expected. From the beta phase we fell into the remake Alpha. Stability and perfect game state cannot be expected.

If you had played older builds before, the gallery would have been completely unlocked.

Weegi2

Apr 8, 2022
I'm still a bit new to this game, I jumped in on the last patch, 0.4.3. Do you know what patch specifically would be the most up to date while still having all Rina scenes? I'm guessing it was 0.4.3 but I can't seem to find the devlog for this patch to see this is a 4.3.1 exclusive thing or not. I want to do a Rina playthrough and get the "Full experience"

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I'm still a bit new to this game, I jumped in on the last patch, 0.4.3. Do you know what patch specifically would be the most up to date while still having all Rina scenes? I'm guessing it was 0.4.3 but I can't seem to find the devlog for this patch to see this is a 4.3.1 exclusive thing or not. I want to do a Rina playthrough and get the "Full experience"
Well, the devs are reworking the story to make more sense in general, having intercourse with Rina it was a bit rush. So that scene was removed, but you can play it in a older build or having a save. If you wanna see the scene, ill give u the save, but you shuldn't use for the game in general, it will bug a lot of stuff. I'm not sure this will help you, so tell me ASAP if this is was you asking for. :)

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Weegi2

Apr 8, 2022
Well, the devs are reworking the story to make more sense in general, having intercourse with Rina it was a bit rush. So that scene was removed, but you can play it in a older build or having a save. If you wanna see the scene, ill give u the save, but you shuldn't use for the game in general, it will bug a lot of stuff. I'm not sure this will help you, so tell me ASAP if this is was you asking for. :)
Nice, I'll have to check this save later since I won't be able to play the game for a bit. I was actually curious if you specifically knew what build removed the scene specifically. That way I could unlock the scenes by playing, even if they are a bit rushed. For example if it was this patch that would mean I'd want version 0.4.3 since that was the last patch before it.

I haven't seen the full scene or all of her events yet but I understand them thinking Rina's story was going too fast, it makes sense to place that far later in the story. I'd like to be able to see that in the full story but that's understandably gonna take a bit lol.

(As a side note, following the upload pattern, it looks like the next big patch will release in No Nut November lol, that's rough)

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Nice, I'll have to check this save later since I won't be able to play the game for a bit. I was actually curious if you specifically knew what build removed the scene specifically. That way I could unlock the scenes by playing, even if they are a bit rushed. For example if it was this patch that would mean I'd want version 0.4.3 since that was the last patch before it.

I haven't seen the full scene or all of her events yet but I understand them thinking Rina's story was going too fast, it makes sense to place that far later in the story. I'd like to be able to see that in the full story but that's understandably gonna take a bit lol.

(As a side note, following the upload pattern, it looks like the next big patch will release in No Nut November lol, that's rough)
It would be better to ask when the scene was added than removed. This is usually not mentioned in changelog.
Version 0.4 was the first...I think.
I remember the enthusiasm and a big celebration here.. . Finally the first sex in the game.:D

Reactions: Weegi2

Coren

May 8, 2020
I've been chilling after playing like three versions back. Does seem like it's slow going but I liked the kind of story it was building. I like the kind of characters it was building, except the bunny girl honestly but it seems like every VN has to have one of those for some reason. Either way i saw a lot of negativity about the name and i got to say, i was like "what"? at first but it really grew on me and i dont know why. It makes sense but then it doesn't make sense.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes