Takku

Sep 19, 2017
I come from 0.4.2.1, Is it worth at the moment to start over for 0.4.4?
Or would y'all reccomend waiting a bit longer?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
I come from 0.4.2.1, Is it worth at the moment to start over for 0.4.4?
Or would y'all reccomend waiting a bit longer?
Maybe it's better to wait until this whole "reconstruction" is completely finished and Draco will continue further in the story (less chance that everything will be broken again).
Starting over with every build doesn't make much sense.
If Draco bundled a save with every build...

Reactions: Takku

IsexO

Dec 26, 2021
To trigger the beggining, talk to Fauna a few times until the van scene appear. She gonna say what needs to fix the van, the oil filter. Next MC thinks to ask Oliver about it. After 2 times, you can buy it from him for 50$, and finnaly give it to Fauna. If this don't help you maybe i can use screenshots to guide you.
I swear Im doing everything right and I still cant buy it from him.

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
" To avoid the need to start again (because I understand that it can be very tiresome) I am going to include a save in this post."

Thanks, Draco.(y):lepew:

Reactions: Lucky_I

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what's different between 440 and 441? Because the changelog on the front page is copy pasted and shows the same info for both.

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
So what's different between 440 and 441? Because the changelog on the front page is copy pasted and shows the same info for both.
By the looks of it those are the additional Changes within this Update:

• Now you can repeat Lily's second lust scene at her house
  • Now you can pet Hana's tail in her room and in the kitchen
  • Fauna Affection bonus added
  • Fauna Trust Bonus added

• Now the sleep button all day and sleep do the same thing
  • Lily's action button in the store now appears only if there is an action to perform
  • Fixed the bug where Rina's fifth affection scene could occur with less than 20 affection
  • The game now correctly says that Hana's third lust scene can be repeated
  • Fixed an issue where you couldn't talk to Lily on weekends
But i could be wrong, compared both Changelogs from previous Update and new one.

Reactions: TheWando

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Cute game.
It's not super deep but it's got nice characters.
I generally avoid 3D but I'm making an exception since the animations seem nice.
Doesn't seem that old either if it started in 2022 like the thread displays. Looking at you, "A Town Uncovered"...
Here's hoping it doesn't just die in a ditch or get indefinite hiatuses.

TheWando

Dec 22, 2018
1704720930095.png
By the looks of it those are the additional Changes within this Update:

• Now you can repeat Lily's second lust scene at her house
  • Now you can pet Hana's tail in her room and in the kitchen
  • Fauna Affection bonus added
  • Fauna Trust Bonus added

• Now the sleep button all day and sleep do the same thing
  • Lily's action button in the store now appears only if there is an action to perform
  • Fixed the bug where Rina's fifth affection scene could occur with less than 20 affection
  • The game now correctly says that Hana's third lust scene can be repeated
  • Fixed an issue where you couldn't talk to Lily on weekends
But i could be wrong, compared both Changelogs from previous Update and new one.

Denisivira1965

Jul 3, 2023
Español
una pregunta soy yo el único que tiene un error cada vez que juega el juego en español y entra a la galería no aparece el botón de salida que los diálogos de Oliver en la versión española siguen siendo igual que en la versión de inglés que uno no pueda cerrar el juego sin que la galería aparezca completamente vacía una vez ya desbloqueadas todas las escenas y que tenga que tener puntos de guardado antes de cada escena para poder volver a desbloquear toda la galería ir para más a colmo que no aparezcan todas las escenas o que el juego no te permite desbloquear todas las escenas por favor podrían corregir esos errores con un parche muchísimas gracias

Inglés
One question, am I the only one who has an error every time he plays the game in Spanish and enters the gallery, the exit button does not appear, Oliver's dialogues in the Spanish version remain the same as in the English version, one does not You can close the game without the gallery appearing completely empty once all the scenes have been unlocked and you have to have save points before each scene to be able to unlock the entire gallery again. To make matters worse, not all the scenes appear or that the game does not allow you to unlock all the scenes, please could you correct those errors with a patch, thank you very much

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This game is still buggy. For some reason the store is now always closed.

4.50 star(s) 43 Votes