• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Bruh nooooo that's so embarrassing.. I don't know the name of my own game :cry: :FacePalm: To be fair, that was the original name before I realized "by" made more sense, but that was still months ago lmao. Thanks for the heads up! I guess I never updated the build name. I'll make sure to fix this with the next patch omfg
Haha it happens, I'll be playing it for sure, loved the goofball humor and the characters have a lot of charisma to them. I'd recommend it

• Red Heart
Reactions: cureisonline

elen97

Nov 23, 2020
can confirm the game does become really laggy after a while. if you enable statistics it shows 60fps at the beginning and slowly creeps down to the single digits. Tried both openGL and Angle renderer but neither made a difference.

the beginning: 60fps.PNG
after a couple scenes: 6fps.PNG

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
for some reason the game is really laggy for me
can confirm the game does become really laggy after a while. if you enable statistics it shows 60fps at the beginning and slowly creeps down to the single digits. Tried both openGL and Angle renderer but neither made a difference.

the beginning: View attachment 2541348
after a couple scenes: View attachment 2541345
Bruhhh, can I ask which version you two are playing? I'll look into this immediately. This never came up in any of my testing fml. Thanks for the heads up, and I'm super sorry that's happening.

Reactions: Dark_Moustache

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
No offence cureisonline but the fifth image the girl in profile by the showers looks like someone broke her spine. She going to need a chiropractor ;)

Wail I'm writing: You have the tag [Monster Girl] (wish is a tag I love) but I don't really see any signs of them in the images. The description talk about MC mother being a mermaid but is that all there is to it?
Hi,

Have you played the game? If not here's some info:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev, good luck with the game.

elen97

Nov 23, 2020
Bruhhh, can I ask which version you two are playing? I'll look into this immediately. This never came up in any of my testing fml. Thanks for the heads up, and I'm super sorry that's happening.
The zip name was LoveontheWater-0.001-pc and I downloaded it from mediafire for windows.

Reactions: Dark_Moustache

Evitoide

Oct 6, 2022
It doesn't Work in Android, the game close and the screen turns Black, and later the game don't works

Last edited:

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I'm surprised by how much there is here for just the initial demo. I'm used to these things being a little talking and maybe peeping on someone nude and thats it for the first release.
I like the variety in body types you with the girls. I love buff and chubby girls. I also really like older women please tell me we can get with that gilf ms. landa at some point. Other than her I'm really looking forward to more time with ms. bishop, ms reed, and Frankie especially.
Keep up the good work Dev I'm hoping to see this one grow.

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
It doesn't Work in Android, the game close and the screen turns Black, and later the game don't works
The zip name was LoveontheWater-0.001-pc and I downloaded it from mediafire for windows.
0.001-pc, same as the guy above me. Also i really liked the beginning of the game
I had to re-write the entire script :sleep:, but I think I found the issue and updated the DL links to hopefully fix any lagging/crashing. Super sorry again for the inconvenience. Thanks a ton for letting me know, you guys. I really hope I fixed it and that you're willing to give it another go! o_O And thank you everyone else for the kind comments and support! <3

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
So far good stuff! thou hope we have some sounds and music in the full release. Also for the futa tag, is it true futa (both sex organs) or shemale? Will we meet the mothers of the main characters and if so add them to the mc harem or just one offs?

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
So far good stuff! thou hope we have some sounds and music in the full release. Also for the futa tag, is it true futa (both sex organs) or shemale? Will we meet the mothers of the main characters and if so add them to the mc harem or just one offs?
I do plan on adding sfx/music in the future, but it's not something planned for 0.1 as I'd rather eventually commission music for the game and that's not something I can do quite yet. And there are no planned futa characters, but one of the students, Frankie, is trans. And yes, you will meet parents in the game (though only one appears in this demo). Whether or not they'll become part of the harem or simply one-offs remains to be seen; I suppose that's something I'd like to gather feedback for. Thanks for playing and for the questions! :) Hope this helped.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osk0 and pieman1122

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
I do plan on adding sfx/music in the future, but it's not something planned for 0.1 as I'd rather eventually commission music for the game and that's not something I can do quite yet. And there are no planned futa characters, but one of the students, Frankie, is trans. And yes, you will meet parents in the game (though only one appears in this demo). Whether or not they'll become part of the harem or simply one-offs remains to be seen; I suppose that's something I'd like to gather feedback for. Thanks for playing and for the questions! :) Hope this helped.
Is frankie going to be purely submissive/bottom or will there be options for her to top?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes