• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
textbox mod for v0.001 - basic black textbox, slider in the options in range 0-80% opacity

edit: updated to 0.01

Last edited:

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Caught this little typo, but I don't know if it's intentional:
There should be a cap right at the start. I also personally recommend a comma in between. screenshot0001.png

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2) All H and romance scenes can be skipped or rejected.
What I would be interested to know is, if I'm not interested in a fetish or a LI, can I avoid it (that is, their sex scenes don't happen) or simply what happens is that they continue to exist, but we don't see them.

3) Frankie is trans and is a full love interest, but, as with all other LIs, can be chosen or skipped.
Same as before, can the romance and sex scenes be completely avoided with this LI, or is it just that we don't see the sex scenes but they still happen off camera?

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
cureisonline I Love the demo:love: can you just tell me the blondie will be a li View attachment 2551342
Thank you!!! Yes, June's absolutely a love interest.
What I would be interested to know is, if I'm not interested in a fetish or a LI, can I avoid it (that is, their sex scenes don't happen) or simply what happens is that they continue to exist, but we don't see them.
Sorry, I probably could have worded it better. Characters' advances can be outright rejected, yes. Sex scenes don't simply happen off-screen if they're rejected; they just don't happen. Depending on the character, though, you will likely still have to engage with some LIs (i.e. they'll be crucial to certain plot points as friends, etc.), but, right now, the plan is that no sex scenes will be outright canon. Hope that helps clear it up better. <3

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Hellooo! I wanted to let everyone know that the thread has been updated, and the official 0.1 release is now available to download! Check out the developer notes for more information about the update, but 0.1 includes:

Changelog:

- ~7,000 lines of code
- 2,250 renders
- 40 animations
- 155 unique sound effects
- 30 unique music tracks

As always, I'm here to answer any questions or make any fixes. It would mean so much if you let me know your thoughts, whether positive or negative. I have no intentions of slowing down and any feedback would really help me going forward. I've dedicated all of my time over the last two months to this, and I really hope you guys like it. Thanks for all of the support, guys. It's meant the world to me. :')

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Avoidable?
Same with futa/trans? And also no trans will be fucking the girls right and is a bottom only if they join the harem?

Also, no NTR or sharing, right?
Characters that are canonically bisexual, you can refuse to be with or avoid group scenes with, so there shouldn't be anything in the game that will impact a harem purist run. If you care that there are options to see that content, or to have a trans character top you, this game may not be right for you, but, as it stands, everything is prefaced with a choice to avoid it. And there's no NTR, regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: eslamtito229

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Characters that are canonically bisexual, you can refuse to be with, so there shouldn't be anything in the game that will impact a harem purist run. If you care that there are options to romantically interact with a bisexual character, or to have a trans character top, this game may not be right for you, but, as it stands, everything is prefaced with a choice to avoid it. And there's no planned NTR, regardless.
I don't mind bi girls as long as it's options to avoid lesbian in group scenes etc, or them going after the mc girls trying to sleep with them.
But from what it sounds like, to completely avoid lesbian, you have to avoid BI girls which means losing out on them in that case.

Then for futa/trans it will be an option for the trans to top the girls in the MC's harem? Just having that option is a no for me personally, so the swinging tag is needed or in the op if a futa/trans in the harem can also fuck girls since some games gets tagged with it if they can also fuck the girls, so just a heads-up like neko paradise.

I recommend putting anything that can be controversial in the dev notes as well to give people a heads up to avoid frequently asked questions, etc.

Yea, going to pass then, but good luck.

I liked the demo before, but thanks for answering.

Last edited:

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
I don't mind bi girls as long as it's options to avoid lesbian in group scenes etc, or them going after the mc girls trying to sleep with them.
But from what it sounds like, to completely avoid lesbian, you have to avoid BI girls which means losing out on them in that case.

Then for futa/trans it will be an option for the trans to top the girls in the MC's harem? Just having that option is a no for me personally, so the swinging tag is needed if a futa/trans in the harem can also fuck girls.

Yea, going to pass then, but good luck.

I liked the demo, but thanks for answering.
Sorry, I rephrased my comment. You will absolutely be able to romance bi characters and avoid lesbianism within group scenes with them. For Frankie, I was speaking on the idea that she can top you. It's possible that there'll be an option for her to top others, but nothing planned in the near future, and, like everything else, it'll always be an avoidable choice, regardless. I hope that helps clear anything up. But either way, I really appreciate you trying the demo out!

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Sorry, I rephrased my comment. You will absolutely be able to romance bi characters and avoid lesbianism within group scenes with them. Like I said, everything like that is prefaced with a choice. For Frankie, I was speaking on the idea that she can top you, but I don't have current plans to have her top others. That may change, but it'll always be an avoidable choice, regardless. I hope that helps clear anything up. But either way, I really appreciate you trying the demo out!
Ok I like the sound of this, but not the thing when it comes to futa/trans being a to fuck the girls as "THIS MAY CHANGE" which I personally don't like even as an option, especially in harem theme games, since it's still optional SHARING/SWINGING if any other dick not MC's can fuck the girls.

But yea once again thanks for answering my questions, I would just wait until you 100% confirm no futas will be able to fuck any of the girls, or they will.

You say it's not in your plans, But it can change.

And once again, I wish you all the luck for your game, and once again I appreciate you answering my questions.
(y)

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
LoveByTheWater-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wow first update of a game that's been out for 2 months and we're already at over 3000 renders. I pretty well never play 0.1 releases as a policy but I'll gladly check this out if you're putting that much into it.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes