MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Just got done playing through and left a review. Enjoyed it and am looking forward to future updates.

Also, a piece of unasked for advice: just think of those shit messages as part of getting your lewd game dev wings. Take it from someone who's been on the site for years, I don't think there's a single game dev that doesn't get some sort of unhinged lobotomite discussion about [insert tag here] at one point or another.

Your game is fun and there's people who are liking it. Best of luck on continuing development dev.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Dont let them bully you it always happens with devs who do futa/trans content the futa/transphobic haters always try to harass and bully the devs so they can change the game to their liking, if they dont want to play because a character is trans honestly fuck them they are not fans or supporters you want to have anyways this site already has too many homophobia and transphobia to add more to the pile just do the game how you envision it.

Also Frankie is awesome I like them.
The problem is that Frankie is fucking other love interests so the game is more about her anyway. Just delete the current mc(he's a loser anyway) and have Frankie as the mc. Dev say's this is a harem game but with swinging this isn't true anymore.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Alright, I just woke up and don't even know how to respond to half of these comments because they don't really have anything to do with my game. I don't feel comfortable ruling anything out that is months away, and if that means you won't play my game, that's okay. If the fully avoidable option to have her top the MC is "gay" to you, then you don't see Frankie as a woman, and that really sucks because she absolutely is. It's also insane to say a threesome between a man and two girls he's in a relationship with is swinging only because it involves another dick; that completely ignores the relationship dynamics that actually define swinging and misgenders her body in a fully archaic way. To answer more specific questions, there's no "futa" in this game, just a character who is very much trans and whose transition is important to her identity.

Some of you guys have sent me unbelievably hurtful, transphobic messages, and it's almost completely removed all excitement I've had in releasing this game I've worked really hard on. I promise that you threatening to not play my game if I choose to make decisions to include (optional, avoidable) content that I may potentially feel is right for these characters and stories that are deeply important to me does not affect me in the slightest. While this game will head in dark directions, it will always be a kind and open-hearted game that respects Frankie as a trans woman. I don't know what else to say about this. If you can't enjoy the game because there may possibly be fully avoidable content you don't like *months* away, I just don't know, man. I hope you can respect creative freedom and find something else, and I'm sorry if you feel like I've wasted your time.
I'm so sorry you're getting hit with these trolls. As much as I hate to minimize it, especially when the way they're going on about this is so especially vile, but it's a new dev growing pain. Eventually the hateful trolls will give up and find someone else to bully, then you'll be left with mostly actual fans.
Personally I love trans LIs, I love harems, and I prefer 1 on 1 sex encounters, but I still love FFM and tFFM threesomes and group sex. I promise you've got people looking forward to the game, story and characters you're developing and I really hope this moves beyond the nasty reception soon.

I could also point out how their double standards about harem vs swinging completely fall apart on a gay or bisexual harem, but that'd be completely off topic. My recommendation would be to not worry about it. The worst of the trolls just block them, the rest will either eventually move on or get thread banned.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Alright, I just woke up and don't even know how to respond to half of these comments because they don't really have anything to do with my game. I don't feel comfortable ruling anything out that is months away, and if that means you won't play my game, that's okay. If the fully avoidable option to have her top the MC is "gay" to you, then you don't see Frankie as a woman, and that really sucks because she absolutely is. It's also insane to say a threesome between a man and two girls he's in a relationship with is swinging only because it involves another dick; that completely ignores the relationship dynamics that actually define swinging and misgenders her body in a fully archaic way. To answer more specific questions, there's no "futa" in this game, just a character who is very much trans and whose transition is important to her identity.

Some of you guys have sent me unbelievably hurtful, transphobic messages, and it's almost completely removed all excitement I've had in releasing this game I've worked really hard on. I promise that you threatening to not play my game if I choose to make decisions to include (optional, avoidable) content that I may potentially feel is right for these characters and stories that are deeply important to me does not affect me in the slightest. While this game will head in dark directions, it will always be a kind and open-hearted game that respects Frankie as a trans woman. I don't know what else to say about this. If you can't enjoy the game because there may possibly be fully avoidable content you don't like *months* away, I just don't know, man. I hope you can respect creative freedom and find something else, and I'm sorry if you feel like I've wasted your time.
Glad I took a chance on this game very promising start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 1, 2022
The problem is that Frankie is fucking other love interests so the game is more about her anyway. Just delete the current mc(he's a loser anyway) and have Frankie as the mc. Dev say's this is a harem game but with swinging this isn't true anymore.
Lets be honest the main reason why half of the people here are baby rage mad is because the Dev doesnt want to do another Harem incest copy paste game that the people on this site have not gotten bored of playing the same game for the 100th freaking time for some reason.

The matter of the fact is most people here just pirate shit with never supporting devs and are some of the most entitled pricks I seen on the internet bullying devs so they can change games to their liking and harassment when they pay nothing truly the most braindead people on the internet makes twitter users seem like geniuses and thats really saying something.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Really enjoyed the game so far. Several of the LIs are adorable, and as someone with a few trans girls as close friends I care deeply about, I'm really happy you're going the respectful route with Frankie. Far too few games do. The wide diversity of LI body shapes was refreshing, too, and I'm finding myself liking all of their personalities for very different reasons (I even kinda like Su despite not being at all attracted to her appearance). Keep up the good work!

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Lets be honest the main reason why half of the people here are baby rage mad is because the Dev doesnt want to do another Harem incest copy paste game that the people on this site have not gotten bored of playing the same game for the 100th freaking time for some reason.

The matter of the fact is most people here just pirate shit with never supporting devs and are some of the most entitled pricks I seen on the internet bullying devs so they can change games to their liking and harassment when they pay nothing truly the most braindead people on the internet makes twitter users seem like geniuses and thats really saying something.
As a harem fan I hate to say it, but there's no group more toxic than NTR hating harem fans on this site. Go into 10 random still in development NTR games, you won't find the fan base attacking the dev, the characters or the work like this. I don't like NTR but at least their fans don't bite the hand that feeds like this.
Not to mention how insecure and immature does a person have to be that they harass a dev for including content they don't like, instead of just playing one of the 1287 other harem games on this site.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
As a harem fan I hate to say it, but there's no group more toxic than NTR hating harem fans on this site. Go into 10 random still in development NTR games, you won't find the fan base attacking the dev, the characters or the work like this. I don't like NTR but at least their fans don't bite the hand that feeds like this.
Not to mention how insecure and immature does a person have to be that they harass a dev for including content they don't like, instead of just playing one of the 1287 other harem games on this site.
You and me both. Like I'm not a fan of other dicks in my girls in these games, but if it happens I just wander off to games unplayed. The insistence that the girls being with each other within the harem is infidelity and the ensuing hissyfits are just homophobia I think. Incest is fine loli is fine nonconsent is fine, wait that girl touched another girl! We're all gonna burn in hell! The disconnect is mindblowing.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay cureisonline, I've played through what we've got so far. I could have barely enjoyed that anymore than I did. I love the MC, it's early but so far he's probably one of the top 5 MC's on this site. He seems like a genuinely decent guy, he's funny as hell, he's not a creep, he's a bit of a simp but he's not a pussy so that's totally fine.
I love the girls. Expect exceeded expectations with them, I didn't think I'd dislike Lilly or anything but I didn't think she'd instantly be one of my favourite girls. She is. Frankie is a total sweetheart and her dad seems like a funny dude. Loved Sasha's little fashion show for us, MC's personality really shined through in what he got her I thought. Really enjoyed Miss Behr's nightly visit and the lore around her so far. On top of that I really like Abby, Nora, Ellie, Juniper and her mom. Bodhi is also fucking great. It's honestly not often the harem male best friend is done well, but that dude is a wholesome and hilarious bro. This is a seriously great cast and I can't wait until we get to know the rest of the girls too.

Please just keep doing exactly what you're doing. This is pure fucking gold, I loved every minute of it and this is one of the best starts I've seen for an AVN.

Last edited:

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Yo, thank you all so much for the kind words and support! They mean the world and totally make these last few months spent learning how to do all of this stuff worth it. I want to make it super clear that the weird comments and DMs people posted about Frankie, etc. aren't discouraging me or anything, so please do not worry lol. I have no intention of slowing down or changing the direction of the game from anything that I think feels right.

That being said, thank you everybody who has sent feedback my way or joined the Discord server. All of the information I'm getting from y'all is going right back into the development so I can try and make the best game possible. Please continue to feel free to ask any questions or point out any bugs, etc.! Thank you guys. The launch of this game has been a lot of fun, and it's just the beginning <3

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
im only curious if we can choose who's in the harem or not.

no issue with trans characters as long as i can make the choice to add/romance them.

other games with trans characters add the option to see if they can bang other girls or not but no idea how it goes here.

but my main gripe in any VN is not having a choice who to interact with and who to reject.

i ask cause it says "mostly linear".

and can i get context on the rape tage and sleep sex tag?

EDIT: i only saw the comments on this page and the previous ones. from my understanding it seems being able to choose and reject is a possibility.
so i'll give it a shot.

let me know if i need to know anything else about my earlier questions.

Last edited:

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
let me know if i need to know anything else about my earlier questions.
I need to update the description for sure, but, yes, you can choose to pursue or not pursue any of the love interests. This goes for the h-scenes, as well; you'll always have the option to choose.

Concerning the tags, to put it vaguely, there is an optional sleep sex scene at the end of 0.1 where a character sneaks into the MC's room while he's asleep. As for the rape tag, I believe a mod added it. It was probably added because of the sleep sex scene. If it's not that, it may concern a reference made to the founding of the island in a backstory montage that occurs toward the end of the update. If you don't count the sleep sex scene, there are no actual rape scenes in this update. (Edited my answer for clarification!)

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I need to update the description for sure, but, yes, you can choose to pursue or not pursue any of the love interests. This goes for the h-scenes, as well; you'll always have the option to choose.

Concerning the tags, to put it vaguely, there is an optional sleep sex scene at the end of 0.1 where a character sneaks into the MC's room while he's asleep. As for the rape tag, I believe a mod added it. It may have been added because the sleep sex tag is usually used as something MCs do rather than have done to them. If it's not that, it may concern a reference made to the founding of the island in a backstory montage that occurs toward the end of the update. If you don't count the sleep sex scene, there are no actual rape scenes in this update.
Sleep sex without consent usually means an automatic rape tag.

For anyone concerned about the tag I wouldn't worry too much, for one thing the scene is super avoidable, and for another it really isn't a malicious act. Mild spoiler for anyone still concerned about it, the woman who does it is looking out for and trying to protect the MC and she ends up receiving some kind of aphrodisiac effect from him when she gets too close. There's not really any bad vibes with the scene, it's pretty hot if you're into that stuff and she quite clearly is friendly.

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
Finished first release and it really has potential, looking forward to seeing where you're taking the story and characters .

Regarding the hatefull messages, a rapper once said: Fuck them haters.

May 27, 2017
Loved what I played so far, can't wait to play more. It's not perfect, but it's good.

The visuals are serviceable for the game engine being used. The models are all unique, love the wide variety of body types, though many faces could use some improvement. I appreciate that it's only been 2 months of development time (since release) and there's 3000+ renders already, it's a rare occurrence to see this quantity of renders in such a short timespan. One noteworthy point for me, is this MC's body. In many VNs rendered in Honey Select and Koikatsu, the MC's body turns up looking feminine with pronounced hips/waists. But here he has the perfect look, not too macho, not too skinny, athletic and attractive.

Speaking of, the MC is good so far and he's got a decent personality, in contrast to the bumbling, simpering manlet archetypes that plague some VNs. But he seems almost too confident and unabashed when faced with new situations and sexual encounters that he has not had any experience with, given his previously sheltered and isolated life. The scene where he enters the school for the first time and his agoraphobia & anxiety overwhelm him, making him imagine things, was spot on for what we were exposited to thus far. But after that he's confidently flirting with teachers & students, and sexing them whenever possible, like he's "Chad McPlayboy Thundercock" and it's just another Tuesday. In my opinion, from the information we were given about MC's life so far, and his present actions which we're witnessing and (mostly) controlling, I feel a big disconnect. The only two moments where he seemed true to his written character were the: first school entrance anxiety hallucination, and the panic attack post drowning attempt. Otherwise, he comes off as a Gary Stu type that many "over-powered protagonist - power fantasy" Animes/VNs/Mangas, etc. have.

I adore all the characters (except the obvious villains). We haven't spent enough time with these characters and it's still in the early stages, but they seem to have their own distinct personalities, and they're all endearing. The story is compelling and the narrative mystery is unfolding at a good pace. I like how light-hearted the story seems so far, I just hope it doesn't get too dark in the future. Another great aspect to this VN is, a believable reason (male version of siren-song drawing in females) why many girls seem to be enamoured by the MC rather quickly and easily. For me, many AVNs fail to find the right balance for sex-scene/text ratio and end up being too wordy with too less of a focus on the adult aspect. And although this seems to be on the "faster pace to sex" side with a few girls, I still prefer it to the alternative.

Overall, the MC's personality is the weakest part of the whole package for me, but I like and can tolerate everything else. If a VN has a good story & characters, and the writing is competent & grammatical, I'm willing (and it becomes easier) to overlook much of the visual shortcomings of the renderings/models. I like what I'm seeing so far, and I'm eager to continue this journey "by the water". Best of luck, cureisonline! Hope you're not discouraged by the internet's stupidity and ignorance, and I wish you success in all your endeavours! :)(y)

PS- All the LIs and kinks being optional is great, can't really argue against it.

PSS- Just a personal wish, but I love some monster-girl action, hopefully we get mermaid or other sea-life related scenes.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Speaking of, the MC is good so far and he's got a decent personality, in contrast to the bumbling, simpering manlet archetypes that plague some VNs. But he seems almost too confident and unabashed when faced with new situations and sexual encounters that he has not had any experience with, given his previously sheltered and isolated life. The scene where he enters the school for the first time and his agoraphobia & anxiety overwhelm him, making him imagine things, was spot on for what we were exposited to thus far. But after that he's confidently flirting with teachers & students, and sexing them whenever possible, like he's "Chad McPlayboy Thundercock" and it's just another Tuesday. In my opinion, from the information we were given about MC's life so far, and his present actions which we're witnessing and (mostly) controlling, I feel a big disconnect. The only two moments where he seemed true to his written character were the: first school entrance anxiety hallucination, and the panic attack post drowning attempt. Otherwise, he comes off as a Gary Stu type that many "over-powered protagonist - power fantasy" Animes/VNs/Mangas, etc. have.
He definitely comes of Gary Stu-ish, but that seems by intentional design. Dude's a super powered mermaid spawn with crazy physicality, super intelligence and apparently what currently looks like some sort of potential psychic power going by the end of the update.
Beyond that his behaviour is actually really typical of functioning social anxiety. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been gaslighted by a psychologist because I didn't seem anxious enough to him. Once you learn to mask it's pretty easy to maintain it until you reach a boil over point, like the post drowning scene. The over the top silly behaviour and heavy flirting is actually pretty well a perfect example of masking.

May 27, 2017
He definitely comes of Gary Stu-ish, but that seems by intentional design. Dude's a super powered mermaid spawn with crazy physicality, super intelligence and apparently what currently looks like some sort of potential psychic power going by the end of the update.
Beyond that his behaviour is actually really typical of functioning social anxiety. You wouldn't believe how many times I've been gaslighted by a psychologist because I didn't seem anxious enough to him. Once you learn to mask it's pretty easy to maintain it until you reach a boil over point, like the post drowning scene. The over the top silly behaviour and heavy flirting is actually pretty well a perfect example of masking.
He doesn't look too physically strong though, I interpreted his swimming prowess to be because of his mermaid heritage (we see the pool water move weirdly around him, and the librarian also mentions in her notes how the water seemed to move around him), it's not raw physicality. Also him being super-intelligent didn't really click with me as being part of his unknown heritage. He's spent all his life reading and fishing, and you cannot fish 24/7 so he had a lot of time to gain knowledge. And like I previously mentioned, at the end of the update I think it's the male version of a siren's song (siren's can also be interpreted as mermaids). So I don't see his heritage making him omnipotent like other OP protagonists usually are, just a few strong but conditional bonuses. But even that shouldn't impact how he's dealing with his psychological issues and lack of social interactions.

I know about coping mechanisms and masking behaviours, but these would be a learned pattern of behaviour, you don't just suddenly have it without having any previous experiences to build upon it. "Functional Social Anxiety", would only make sense if he were a functioning member of society, over time learning how to best talk to people given his problems, managing his life with whatever ailed him. But we're told multiple times by the MC himself that he never leaves the house, and he hasn't even explored his own town. All he does is fish and read, and learn some practical skills from his Dad. All that is enough to give him the baseline skills to be able to interact with other people, but it won't help you build your confidence to the extreme level that we see here. He needs to have had experiences in the first place, to be able to learn to mask his anxiety with humour and compliments. You don't just suddenly know to blurt out compliments, flirts and banter when faced with your first significant interaction with a female, especially when sex is on the table.

But, all we know is the same vague sentence of him not knowing his town and not leaving his house spending all his time fishing and reading. I don't even think there is any mention of him having had any notable interactions with people before, or whether he was a virgin or not. So far, his past is barely explained, and largely up for interpretation. Agoraphobia and general anxiety of social interactions seem to be the only thing ailing him. But these problems along with social isolation, do not lead to how the MC acts and behaves. For me, the disconnect is what we're told compared to what we're actually shown.

Again, I have to specify, this is just my perception and subjective opinion. Maybe I'm thinking too much, or thinking too deeply and assuming too much, or maybe I'm just plain wrong. I can't help how I feel about something, it is what it is. You may understand me to some extent, but not fully comprehend me. I find this to be a good game, but not without its flaws, and that's perfectly fine because people are allowed to have differing opinions. If everyone shared the same opinions about everything, life and art would lose all meaning, we'd just be like-minded robots.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
But, all we know is the same vague sentence of him not knowing his town and not leaving his house spending all his time fishing and reading. I don't even think there is any mention of him having had any notable interactions with people before, or whether he was a virgin or not. So far, his past is barely explained, and largely up for interpretation. Agoraphobia and general anxiety of social interactions seem to be the only thing ailing him. But these problems and along social isolation, do not lead to how the MC acts and behaves. For me, the disconnect is what we're told compared to what we're actually shown.
You're not wrong, especially looking at his social competence even more than his confidence, although I suspect that his excitement at entering what's basically an entirely new world for him is tempering that anxiety quite a bit. When the apprehension overtakes the excitement we see him freaking the actual fuck out.
I might be misremembering the exact words but MC mentions at one point that he never feels good when he gets too far from the water, so I suspect he hasn't spent literally every minute of his life at home or on the sea but rather hasn't been away from it for long at any point.

Siren song didn't click for me since he was literally asleep and all but looking back on it that seems like a good analogue for that "power".
Reading all the time wouldn't make you good at math. The entrance exam he took covered all subjects and he got 100% on it in 30 seconds or w/e it was. That dude isn't just a walking encyclopedia, he's processing information at an absolutely inhuman speed.
It'd have been interesting to see Byron attack the MC from the front and not like a coward. Would've been a good way to see if MC is aquaman or just a mere aquatic man. Either way I think a generally superior physicality is still a fairly strong likely hood for him given everything else we've seen so far.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to attack your opinion or anything. It's just nice to talk about something other than you know what here right now lol.

Last edited:
May 27, 2017
I might be misremembering the exact words but MC mentions at one point that he never feels good when he gets too far from the water, so I suspect he hasn't spent literally every minute of his life at home or on the sea but rather hasn't been away from it for long at any point.
Yes, he does mention this. The example he gave was him going to a library and passing out halfway there, only to be rescued by his father. But his repetitions about not having explored his town and not leaving his house much, can only make me assume so.
Reading all the time wouldn't make you good at math. The entrance exam he took covered all subjects and he got 100% on it in 30 seconds or w/e it was. That dude isn't just a walking encyclopedia, he's processing information at an absolutely inhuman speed.
You could get good at Math by reading about it and teaching yourself, other subjects too. All we know is that he likes to read, a lot. But like you said, it wouldn't explain how he finished it in such an absurdly short amount of time. Maybe I'm trying to justify his powers as his own capabilities, because I thought he'd be more grounded and flawed, thereby making him a better character. Superman is cool and all, but he's the worst super-hero, exactly because he has only one weakness. That's why everyone loves Batman; Bruce Wayne lost so much and built everything up himself to become The Batman (with billions of $ of course), but he's still deeply flawed as a person and can be killed in many ways.
It'd have been interesting to see Byron attack the MC from the front and not like a coward. Would've been a good way to see if MC is aquaman or just a mere aquatic man. Either way I think a generally superior physicality is still a fairly strong likely hood for him given everything else we've seen so far.
Hmm, I get that feeling too. With Waxmell mobilising other villains, it's likely we'll see MC use his strength to save/beat someone. The Overview also mentions some villains being lewdable, I'm guessing we'll see Waxmell's assistant chick be broken and bent over.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to attack your opinion or anything. It's just nice to talk about something other than you know what here right now lol.
Yeah, it's nice to have a discussion without people jumping down each other's throats on differences of opinion. I only said that last bit for my own peace of mind. You don't really know how other people will react or over-react, and nowadays people just seem to take things too literally, seriously and personally.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes