_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Characters that are canonically bisexual, you can refuse to be with or avoid group scenes with, so there shouldn't be anything in the game that will impact a harem purist run. If you care that there are options to see that content, or to have a trans character top you, this game may not be right for you, but, as it stands, everything is prefaced with a choice to avoid it. And there's no NTR, regardless.
Does this mean that Ms. Behr & Cass are not going to be LI's then? Since they have an unavoidable lesbian scene together? I mean you can avoid watching it but you can't avoid it happening (so it's skippable but not actually avoidable). I was really interested in Ms. Behr but not so much now since it looks like if she were a LI this mean the MC would have to share her with someone else & I'm not really into that. I have no issue with LI's being bisexual as long as that doesn't also mean that they are off banging other people beside the protagonist of the harem game.

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Does this mean that Ms. Behr & Cass are not going to be LI's then? Since they have an unavoidable lesbian scene together? .....
Hey, man. Yeah, it's been tough to answer this question with nuance. I guess, to put it simply, characters have lives before the MC, but once you've decided they're a LI, scenes like that won't happen. I specified in the earlier comments that scenes with the MC are the avoidable ones, but some scenes (such as the Behr/Cass one) are simply skippable. Once you interact with them, for the most part you'll be able to decide what happens with them. Hope that helps?

I like this game.
I believe that the tags is keep people away from here, its give another vibe.
Thank you! Yeah, some of the tags were added by mods, and it's out of my hands. Some of them definitely make the game seem a little darker and edgier than I would like lol. Once I release update 2 next week, I'll add a few more that hopefully paints a better picture.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
If everything works out, update 0.2 will be up on Patreon by the end of the month with the public release a few days later. This update took roughly a month longer than I wanted it to, and I'm sorry about that, but I was overseas in Japan for six weeks and wasn't able to work on the project. Thank you so much to everyone who has played the game since it originally came out and reached out about its progress. I don't want to clog people's notifications on F95, but I post frequent updates and renders on the Discord if anyone is interested in seeing some photo previews and reading about the content. It'll have over 2,000 renders, double the animations and audio tracks from 0.1, and should look better than the first release did, but I believe it will require a restart as I did a pretty hefty script rewrite, but it's better now than later I suppose (sorry, guys). I've learned a lot since starting. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but thanks again everyone for the support, and I hope you'll give the new content a chance! I'll post again here when it's out.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
If everything works out, update 0.2 will be up on Patreon by the end of the month with the public release a few days later. This update took roughly a month longer than I wanted it to, and I'm sorry about that, but I was overseas in Japan for six weeks and wasn't able to work on the project. Thank you so much to everyone who has played the game since it originally came out and reached out about its progress. I don't want to clog people's notifications on F95, but I post frequent updates and renders on the Discord if anyone is interested in seeing some photo previews and reading about the content. It'll have over 2,000 renders, double the animations and audio tracks from 0.1, and should look better than the first release did, but I believe it will require a restart as I did a pretty hefty script rewrite, but it's better now than later I suppose (sorry, guys). I've learned a lot since starting. Anyway, sorry for the rant, but thanks again everyone for the support, and I hope you'll give the new content a chance! I'll post again here when it's out.
Normally this might annoy me but this game's more than good enough to be worth a replay

Reactions: cureisonline

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Normally this might annoy me but this game's more than good enough to be worth a replay
I feel bad about it, but this game is the first time I've ever done anything even remotely like this, and I made more than a few mistakes in the script when it comes to preparing it to be built on for future releases. I tried my best to make it so the saves should still work, but it might be a little wonky depending on previous choices, and I think a restart is better. I don't foresee it being an issue in the future, so I'm just glad it was the first update. You can hold skip and get to 0.2 pretty quickly :cry:

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
Hey, man. Yeah, it's been tough to answer this question with nuance. I guess, to put it simply, characters have lives before the MC, but once you've decided they're a LI, scenes like that won't happen. I specified in the earlier comments that scenes with the MC are the avoidable ones, but some scenes (such as the Behr/Cass one) are simply skippable. Once you interact with them, for the most part you'll be able to decide what happens with them. Hope that helps?
I have no issues with LI's having pasts before the MC comes into their lives, it helps them feel like actual people, especially when they're older than a young MC. The thing that threw me off a bit with Behr is that you later find out that she has already had sex with the MC when that scene with Cass happens. I get that I might be in the minority but once a LI/potential LI has had either a sexual or romantic interaction with the MC I don't like to see them having sexual or romantic interactions with other characters (unless the MC is involved). If she continues to have a sexual relationship with other people outside of threesomes with the MC I don't think she'll be a viable LI for me (which is a shame because I really liked the look of her character) but there are plenty of other LI's that I like so far. So hopefully she will be avoidable in a romantic/sexual sense if that's the case.

Again if this had happened before any sexual or romantic interactions with the MC I wouldn't really mind it much but because we later find out she has already done that with the MC by the time she has sex with Cass it just puts a dampener on her as a viable LI for me personally. It's still a great game & just because I've been put off from one LI doesn't mean I'll stop playing. Good luck with the rest of 0.2 & I hope you had a good time in Japan (I've always wanted to visit but have never had the opportunity myself).

Edit: Typo.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I have no issues with LI's having pasts before the MC comes into their lives, it helps them feel like actual people, especially when they're older than a young MC. The thing that threw me off a bit with Behr is that you later find out that she has already had sex with the MC when that scene with Cass happens. I get that I might be in the minority but once a LI/potential LI has had either a sexual or romantic interaction with the MC I don't like to see them having sexual or romantic interactions with other characters (unless the MC is involved). If she continues to have a sexual relationship with other people outside of threesomes with the MC I don't think she'll be a viable LI for me (which is a shame because I really liked the look of her character) but there are plenty of other LI's that I like so far. So hopefully she will be avoidable in a romantic/sexual sense if that's the case.

Again if this had happened before any sexual or romantic interactions with the MC I wouldn't really mind it much but because we later find out she has already done that with the MC by the time she has sex with Cass it just puts a dampener on her as a viable LI for me personally. It's still a great game & just before I've been put off from one LI doesn't mean I'll stop playing. Good luck with the rest of 0.2 & I hope you had a good time in Japan (I've always wanted to visit but have never had the opportunity myself).
It literally does though. The scene with Behr and Cas happens at school, the scene with MC and Behr happens later that night after he goes to bed.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
It literally does though. The scene with Behr and Cas happens at school, the scene with MC and Behr happens later that night after he goes to bed.
You see the scene later that night when the MC is reading what Behr left him in that book, but it actually happened before. She couldn't have already written about it having happened if it hadn't already happened. When the MC reads about it, it's shown to the player as if it's a flashback to the night it actually happened.

Edit: Typo.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You see the scene later than night when the MC is reading what Behr left him in that book, but it actually happened before. She couldn't have already written about it having happened if it hadn't already happened. When the MC reads about it, it's shown to the player as if it's a flashback to the night it actually happened.
You're right about that, either didn't notice or didn't remember that her narration of it was titled "Behr's notes" but I think it's a massive stretch to say that because she fucked a sleeping MC she's his

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, I rephrased my comment. You will absolutely be able to romance bi characters and avoid lesbianism within group scenes with them.
I guess we can also stop the MC from starting a relationship with them. Usually when two LIs have an unavoidable lesbian scene in a game (Ms Berh and Cass in this one), I automatically rule them out (unless it's impossible to do so).

For Frankie, I was speaking on the idea that she can top you. It's possible that there'll be an option for her to top others, but nothing planned in the near future, and, like everything else, it'll always be an avoidable choice, regardless.
I'm going to assume that if you don't start a romantic relationship with Frankie, she won't have sex with any LI.

_Daxx_

Jan 11, 2021
You're right about that, either didn't notice or didn't remember that her narration of it was titled "Behr's notes" but I think it's a massive stretch to say that because she fucked a sleeping MC she's his
I mean she did literally say that her body was his, but I get that I'm going to be in the minority regarding this & I'm okay with that. I'm a little disappointed that it's kinda turned me off her as a proper LI for my MC but as I said there are still plenty of other LI's that I like so I'll just go with them instead.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After the lesbian scene I have no special interest in Ms Behr. But her attempt to fuck the MC while he sleeps reduces my interest in her even more.

cureisonline

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Hello! 0.2 is officially up . Once some people play it, and I know everything is working properly, I'll post it over here.

0.2 adds:

- 8,000 lines of code
- 2,250 images
- 110 animations
- 25 music tracks
- 80 sounds
- Minor QoL changes (opacity slider, 0.1 fixes/extended scenes, added game dev splash screen, new game menu screens)
- It also required a script rewrite, so the game will require a restart, and I'm sorry about that.

Thank you so much everyone. <3 I'll be back in a few days.

agrdtcwa

Aug 4, 2023
I am not into futa/trans. I see from previous posts that it is avoidable however what will the endings look like if I go for all the LIs except the trans one? Will I be forced to pick a single love interest or will I also have the option to get the harem ending (since I see harem is a tag) or a variation of it?

Reactions: cureisonline
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes