2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Screenshot_63.png

Is there any chance that there are EIGHTEEN of those Cowboys defending their Ram Ranch?

Also, a shame that we cannot name our MC, but I guess I can get used to it.

• Wow
Reactions: $@~

rogokin

Jul 4, 2020
No, sorry but main character has his name "Yamato" that is set and can't be changed. I considered doing customizable MC's name and at one point had in very early version but I just prefer characters that have their different personalities. Players will face many choices, some of them can have very different outcome but Yamato is already a character with his quirks and backstory. I have nothing against systems like Skyrim (or many horny games) with very customizable MC's but I opted for already defined character (like many j-rpgs). He will be quite specific character, specially when his childhood will be presented in future updates.
Bummer but thanks for answering. I'll still check it out good luck. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: SPkiller31

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
SPkiller31
The Lis are fun, the game is not grindy for now (but it is also somewhat short).

You should add a button in the UI to reach the character screens from inside the game, without the need to go to the game menu.

• Red Heart

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Bummer but thanks for answering. I'll still check it out good luck. (y)
I have an old replacer-script lying around that I'm using in those cases.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) drop the file in the game folder

it should work with any further versions.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
SPkiller31
The Lis are fun, the game is not grindy for now (but it is also somewhat short).

You should add a button in the UI to reach the character screens from inside the game, without the need to go to the game menu.
I have considered adding button for character panels but for now decided to keep game screen as clean as possible. I will definitly keep that in mind. Thank you for feedback!

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
I have considered adding button for character panels but for now decided to keep game screen as clean as possible. I will definitly keep that in mind. Thank you for feedback!
I can appreciate that your not filling the game screen with unnecessary garbage, a clean look goes a long way.
But I legit thought you didn't have any ingame screens to look up character stats, till i was finished with the main plot.

• Red Heart

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
No, sorry but main character has his name "Yamato" that is set and can't be changed. I considered doing customizable MC's name and at one point had in very early version but I just prefer characters that have their different personalities. Players will face many choices, some of them can have very different outcome but Yamato is already a character with his quirks and backstory. I have nothing against systems like Skyrim (or many horny games) with very customizable MC's but I opted for already defined character (like many j-rpgs). He will be quite specific character, specially when his childhood will be presented in future updates.
You can have characters with their own personalities and have the MC have their own quirks and backstories while still having the MC be able to have a customizable name.
even with just the limited comments so far you should be able to tell that being able to name the MC is important. I'd suggest adding it either in a quick patch or in the next version.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Hmm, guess I'll have to pass.

Not being able to name the MC is a deal breaker for quite a few people. Just like how some people don't like female protag games, as they have no way to relate to the character in the game. Letting people use their own name or a name they use for their game characters just helps them connect to the character a little more and be more invested in it. Every bit helps.

/2cents

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
You can have characters with their own personalities and have the MC have their own quirks and backstories while still having the MC be able to have a customizable name.
even with just the limited comments so far you should be able to tell that being able to name the MC is important. I'd suggest adding it either in a quick patch or in the next version.
Hi, sorry for late reply but need of sleep won battle. Folks here definitly want name'able MC and if players want that, they will have it. Changing name is easy but script needs some re-reading but mini-tweak update should be ready at the end of this weekend.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Hmm, guess I'll have to pass.

Not being able to name the MC is a deal breaker for quite a few people. Just like how some people don't like female protag games, as they have no way to relate to the character in the game. Letting people use their own name or a name they use for their game characters just helps them connect to the character a little more and be more invested in it. Every bit helps.

/2cents
Hi, I was not able to adress it quicker but as I already answered comment before, this feature: customizable name will be added in a few days as people seem to really like it. Script needs rereading and I need to figure option to change it without replaying whole game but at worst end of this week patch should be ready.

Reactions: $@~
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote