2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
mainbanner.png

Overview:
One day, after a strange incident, humanoid beings known up until now only from fantasy books start appearing on our planet without any memories of their past life. You play as the son of likely the first person to ever interact with Visitors.
Join an interracial project, meet a diverse cast of characters, laugh with them, cry with them, and despite the harsh realities of life help your friends find their place in the world.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-28
Release Date: 2024-04-28
Developer: SPkiller31 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Fan Signatures - Android Port(0.4.0)*
*This is an unofficial port, not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

introduction2compressed.png mv48.png blahaj59.png didyouknow63.png introduction63compressed.png mall_first2compressed.png natsu_bar_first2compressed.png shinobu_convenience_first2.png sport_event_first55.png suzune_cafe_first9compressed.png yuki_maid_first26compressed.png cafe_first14.png bloody_kisses13.png bloody_kisses106.png alice_gym_first3.png traitor54.png lb3.png hah65.png

Last edited:

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Hello, I am dev!
Did not expect my project to be approved so quickly so first things first I would like address a few things: Thank you to all good folks on this forum that helped me with many RenPy/Python technical difficulties as well as players that are willing to give me a chance. I probably can speak for many aspiring devs that anne O'nymous prepared many great Ren'Py tutorials. BadMustard provided phone system that my game partially uses so feel free to show some love to these folks and check their posts.

My game has some anime tiddies :WeSmart: .

verified-purchase-5-stars-i-am-the-author-and-i-think-i-did-a-pretty-good-job-4-neanle-found-t...jpg

Last edited:

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
...thx for the share....good luck...
...is the bunnygirl supposed to be reisen?
It's quite fun story but all characters are my original ideas (I mean besides some subconscious prefs and such.) Few months into developement I realized that in fact, Natsu resembles Reisen in her design by a lot (don't know about Reisen's character tho) because I launched Touhou music playlist on YT. So yes and no, she looks very familliar to Reisen from Touhou but it was fully accidental. I decided that I won't scrap her design and story because she resembles other character and I'm sucker for suits.

(If someone has Touhou kink I can make it canon :Kappa:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lerd0

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Can you name the MC?
No, sorry but main character has his name "Yamato" that is set and can't be changed. I considered doing customizable MC's name and at one point had in very early version but I just prefer characters that have their different personalities. Players will face many choices, some of them can have very different outcome but Yamato is already a character with his quirks and backstory. I have nothing against systems like Skyrim (or many horny games) with very customizable MC's but I opted for already defined character (like many j-rpgs). He will be quite specific character, specially when his childhood will be presented in future updates.

Le edit: Due to popular demand game now features option to name main character however you want to. It is also save compatible if one already made progress in the story.

Last edited:

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
free roam elements :sick:
Yes, sadly this will be huge hit/miss for many people which I understand. I did and I'm still doing my best to never make player face mindless grind (hence special weekend events, and for plot as well) but I understand that many folks hate that. I personally like free-roam when it's done correctly as even revisiting same character gives me feeling of control in game. (Guess here is my personal preference/self insert of some kind).

On the other side, without spoiler, many events already have few neat little easter eggs that are shown depending on the day/choice and such to make what you click and when you click feel somewhat important. For example character may comment your behaviour differently depending on day you decided to pay them a visit. Cheers.

SPkiller31

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
What are we "managing" in this game?
Was not sure about using this tag or not but in my case it's time/day management. If this tag is reserved for managing understood only as in trainers I will change/delete it in nearest occasion.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote