VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love, Demons and Broken Nose [v0.2.1] [Lawfullame]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I guess when authors bend over backwards to not make an incest story, they come up with stories like this.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
To avoid wasting your time, I recommend that you wait at least until the version labeled 0.1 is released.
Preview versions are intended only for people who are very interested in the idea and are aware that the first chapter is still very far from being completed.
The texts are almost complete, although they still require polishing. But my work with renders is just at the beginning.

Passion3D

Modder
Nov 10, 2017
To avoid wasting your time, I recommend that you wait at least until the version labeled 0.1 is released.
Preview versions are intended only for people who are very interested in the idea and are aware that the first chapter is still very far from being completed.
The texts are almost complete, although they still require polishing. But my work with renders is just at the beginning.
Comments and likes show that your game pleases. The renderings are of good quality and the beginning of the story also pleases. Feel free to post previews as you go. Feedback from interested players will help you work in the right direction ;)
Send me your progress links and I'll update the OP. As an uploader I am here for that :)

Last edited:

Nilmer

Aug 18, 2016
Starting from the face of the female protagonist, I would say the woman is in anaphylactic shock and nobody is helping her. :LOL:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'll take your advice then. I was actually following your thread in the General Discussion section and was surprised to see it in games as it'd only been announced about a week ago.

Anyway, like the concept and really appreciate how Dana and Jane look nothing like the standard Daz3d models floating around everywhere. All the best on your game, will look forward to V0.1 (y)

Reactions: Tumai and botc76

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Although the uploader uploaded the game earlier than I planned and it's a very early preview version, thank you for your feedback.
I think this is supposed to be Devastated?

View attachment 372175
This is just a preview version that I haven't intended to publish in the Game section yet.
Renders are not finished and in many places the renders do not correspond to the correct point of the story, or they are missing.

Good start, there is going to be a good story here and hopefully a couple of hot girls to play with. Everything about this is very solid, please keep up the good work.
I'm trying to make an interesting story. There will be two girls, Jane and Dana, who play the most important role in the story, and several side characters. But I haven't decided yet if any of the side characters will be fuckable. If so, it is likely that it will have consequences if the main character takes the opportunity and Jane or Dana learn about it. The aim of this game is not fuck every girl who appears nearby.

I'll take your advice then. I was actually following your thread in the General Discussion section and was surprised to see it in games as it'd only been announced about a week ago.

Anyway, like the concept and really appreciate how Dana and Jane look nothing like the standard Daz3d models floating around everywhere. All the best on your game, will look forward to V0.1 (y)
I was also surprised. :) One of the uploaders was very proactive.

WOOOW YOUR 3D MODELS ESPECIALLY BODY AND SKIN LOOKS LIKE ALMOST ALIVE !!! I NEVER SAW RENDER LIKE THIS B4 !!!
In fact, I am still learning DaZ and sometimes struggling with lighting. It is just a my hobby project.
Some renders look better, some look worse. I will try to improve in the future. I'm quite limited by hardware. I only have a Nvidia GeForce 960m with 4GB RAM and I'm not going to buy a better laptop for my hobby in the near future. I'm still looking for a balance between quality and render time.

no incest? definitely not feeling the vibe, Have I missed some popular lexics? or they just call them "friend with benefits" ICpatch is urged.
No incest. And I don't plan to add incest in the future. Incest patch changing some relations to "sister" would not fit the story.
"Friend with benefits" in this VN isn't that "roommate" thing.

Ok, so I have played it now. It is pretty light on the renders, and there are a few more area's with misspelled words, and a couple area's with extra words. But all in all, I liked the story so far.
There will be a lot more renders when the first chapter is complete. I am not a native English speaker. I will fix some mistakes myself later and maybe I'll use a help of a native English speaker.

What?!? No huge balloon boobs, wasp waist, and coffee table hips? No club dresses worn around the house?
It's about time!

Downloading, but please tell me he doesn't have dick that would make Ron Jeremy jealous.

Edit: Couldn't tell, but from the looks of the girls, they may all turn out to be human!
And, yeah, quite a few grammar and spelling errors. Jane called Jana at one time. BSDM?
I'm trying to make the main characters natural, or at least within reasonable limits. In fact, they are characters from the Daz Store that I customized very little. In the first chapter there will be no scenes where Dana is naked. But from this preview image you can judge if she looks natural. Dana is supposed to be a little more subtle than Jane.

so is the game called Love, Demons and Broken Nose as the description states or Love Demon and Broken Nose as the title for the thread states? cause they are two distinctly different things
Love, Demons and Broken Nose is the correct name

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So who has the broken nose? :p most oddly named title there has ever been? renders look good though it doesn't look like they have any broken noses :LOL:

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
There will be a lot more renders when the first chapter is complete. I am not a native English speaker. I will fix some mistakes myself later and maybe I'll use a help of a native English speaker.
No worries, I knew when I downloaded it that there wasn't going to be much yet. And for not being a native English speaker it was well done. There are a few mistakes but I have seen just as many, if not more, from native speakers. I look forward to seeing more of the game as you progress.

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I like that DAZ model. Just based on her, I'm downloading it. ;) Hope it's not another 5 minute demo tho.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
Here the question some people are afraid to ask, will the mc be the only one to fuck? Will this be harem or each girl gets a route?
If the first question is a no, will it be for gods sake really avoidable and not like some wannabies mean "avoidable" in their cuck fantasies?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
was the use of black screen for 65% of the game a noir artistic choice? or the same yawn.png for 30% more? even when they started kidding around? oh..5% was other stuff..not much..but 5% of different :p felt more like a teen melodrama on the CW than fun...
EDIT:just saw the dev's comments..ok..my comments are not kind..i will wait for the proper version and try again..BUT..keeping this here because i'm an asshole :D

Reactions: LewdTheLolis

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
was the use of black screen for 65% of the game a noir artistic choice? or the same View attachment 372389 for 30% more? even when they started kidding around? oh..5% was other stuff..not much..but 5% of different :p felt more like a teen melodrama on the CW than fun...
EDIT:just saw the dev's comments..ok..my comments are not kind..i will wait for the proper version and try again..BUT..keeping this here because i'm an asshole :D
I was going to explain, but you edited just as I hit reply. So keep on being an asshole, we would not expect anything different from you.

Reactions: fullarsenal
3.90 star(s) 8 Votes