VN Ren'Py Abandoned Love, Demons and Broken Nose [v0.2.1] [Lawfullame]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It would be nice if Dana turned out to be a transgirl. Add a completely different aspect and explain her remoteness.;)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i just dont feel compelled to go after Dana..while i do want Jane..so basically..this game might not be for picky people like me..lol

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
i just dont feel compelled to go after Dana..while i do want Jane..so basically..this game might not be for picky people like me..lol
To be fair, considering what we saw from Jane and what we didn't see from Dana, I think it might actually be too early to draw a comparison.
We literally don't know the present day Dana well enough to see if she is as attractive as Jane as a character and sex partner.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
you see present day her on the phone call..those catterpillars for eyebrows bug me..lol..and theres just something not attractive about her..especially compared to Jane..Plus..Rob dosnt return to ex's..LOL...

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
you see present day her on the phone call..those catterpillars for eyebrows bug me..lol..and theres just something not attractive about her..especially compared to Jane..Plus..Rob dosnt return to ex's..LOL...
Ah, so it's just about the looks. I thought Rob was beyond merely physical attractions. )-)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Love, Demons and Broken Nose v0.1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: drag1985 and Le Pew

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ah, so it's just about the looks. I thought Rob was beyond merely physical attractions. )-)
it's more about "returning to an ex" that aint something i do..so my personal ways would reflect in how i play...plus i just like Jane..her dialogue is fun.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Preach brother Rob!

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
You are absolutely correct...unless of course it's revealed later that Broken Nose is a proper noun; like Wounded Knee, Dances With Wolves or Fat Bastard :D
I am not a native English speaker. I thought that in titles of movies, games and headlines, etc., it is common to drop articles in some cases.

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
I guess there is and there will be a lot of NTR.
There will probably be something you would call NTR, but it will be avoidable, but not with some settings that disable NTR, but with the player's decisions.
It would be nice if Dana turned out to be a transgirl. Add a completely different aspect and explain her remoteness.;)
There will be no trans people in my visual novel.

Dana might discover eyebrows tweezers.
I'll try to play with her eyebrows a little and see.

it's more about "returning to an ex" that aint something i do..so my personal ways would reflect in how i play...plus i just like Jane..her dialogue is fun.
Jane's return to her Ex will certainly be avoidable.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
JFCOAPS. What is it here with NTR. The ff macho's get so uptight about it. Can some one give a rational explanation? Just what is the problem? The same goes for so many "regulations". BDSM is no problem here. You can chop people up and feed them to the dogs but NTR or loli (legal in many countries under 18) ooh boy.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
What really gets me as well is that that almost all the education systems used in VN's is based on the crap American one which by any measurement is the one of the worst in the first world or the pressure boiler of the Japanese system where suicide is common place.
I would love to see more games based on the European education systems.

Reactions: lawfullame

lawfullame

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2019
What really gets me as well is that that almost all the education systems used in VN's is based on the crap American one which by any measurement is the one of the worst in the first world or the pressure boiler of the Japanese system where suicide is common place.
I would love to see more games based on the European education systems.
This is an interesting point. But the reason why most adult visual novels is based on the American education system is quite obvious. Most people in the civilized world know the American educational system at least a little, mainly thanks to movies. So the vast majority of players know what high school means.
If I tried to use the Czech education system, for example, most people would not understand without further explanation.
And I definitely don't want to explain some other educational system in my visual novels, or force players to Google it. This is not something that is interesting for players. I think my visual novel is not very mainstream, and I don't want to make it even stranger by using the educational system of a country that Americans can hardly find on the world map. :-D

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes