bingo watson

Nov 21, 2017
(Got the Amy ending. Supposedly there is a harem ending although I'm finding it hard to imagine how, as there seemingly isn't enough time to even woo up two girls, let alone five. Must be something tricky about it.)
Might have something to do with the "Ocarina of Love" mentioned in the forest quest, but if it doesn't ill just wait till a guide is made. Assuming there is actually one.

swmas

Sep 4, 2017
There is so little sexual content, even with the mod, that it isn't worth playing for that reason. But it's still worth playing through at least once--it's actually... good.

(Got the Amy ending. Supposedly there is a harem ending although I'm finding it hard to imagine how, as there seemingly isn't enough time to even woo up two girls, let alone five. Must be something tricky about it.)
This game has a time/turn limit? Then it can just suck my dick.

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader & installer.

so to install the mods,
1) create a folder called mods in Love Esquire_Data
2) Place the zip file in that folder, they removed the auto mod installer, So unzip the file to the mods folder,
3) run the game
to check it got installed correctly a folder called mods should appear in the games save location

Save game Locations
Mac:
Users/[username]/library/cache/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire
Or
Users/[username]/library/Application Support/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Windows:
C:\Users\[user_name]\AppData\LocalLow\Yangyang Mobile\Love Esquire

Linux:
/home/[username]/.config/unity3d/Yangyang Mobile/Love Esquire

Only use one of these mods at a time (since they override the same files)

@Rockman- Update the OP with these new files

Links Updated
Greatest Pleasure CGs [Censored]: - - -
Hip to be Squire [Uncensored]: - - -

Last edited:

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in the same folder as the exe and extract the rar to that folder

also, to anyone who downloads my previous patch theres no need to uninstall it
(to anyone who wants to tho use the attached ORG Files extract to "Love Esquire_Data" )
Okey so just make folder called Mods in main game folder? Like that?
love esquire.jpg

kokoro1000

Dec 21, 2018
yep, exactly however you won't see any difference in the game untill your play an erotic scene
btw, do I have to put in Mods just "hip to be squire" folder or what is inside it: "AnimatedAssets", "AnimatedConfigs", "Sounds" and "VNScenes".

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
made the Mods folder where the exe is located added the hip to be squire folder there (Mods folder) and started new game ... went tru the whole thing but nothing changed :C still the same as before

Reactions: kerasyn

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
made the Mods folder where the exe is located added the hip to be squire folder there (Mods folder) and started new game ... went tru the whole thing but nothing changed :C still the same as before
I have to admit that this is quite discouraging...

Can anyone confirm that it works?

Reactions: HunterSeeker

wooby6

Feb 17, 2018
would you mind sharing your save data

Mac:
Or

Windows:

Linux:

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
OK After poking around the game code it turns out Love Esquire has a built-in hidden mod loader.

so to install the mods, simply create a folder called mods in the same folder as the exe and extract the rar to that folder

also, to anyone who downloads my previous patch theres no need to uninstall it
(to anyone who wants to tho use the attached ORG Files extract to "Love Esquire_Data" )

wooby6, just to be sure, do we need to remove the "read-only" attribute on the game folder, because it is enforced by default.

lnmon

Sep 20, 2017
would you mind sharing your save data

Mac:
Or

Windows:

Linux:
This is my Amy end save file , it doesnt work for me too (SAVE1)

bgpp

Jun 29, 2018
I just have started a game in "hard mode" and the grinding is insane! I was pretty far into story (3 months) but quite and started on "easy" mode to try that "harem ending"...

For those interested for cheats, I found a way. Am i allow to post this kind of stuff in this thread?
Well, you could pm me how to do that gold cheating. That will make us take less time grinding...

aztak

May 20, 2017
There is also stat cheat though

I just have started a game in "hard mode" and the grinding is insane! I was pretty far into story (3 months) but quite and started on "easy" mode to try that "harem ending"...

Well, you could pm me how to do that gold cheating. That will make us take less time grinding...

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
If anyone wants to cheat and uses Cheat Engine.

Money is Float Value along with the stat bar.
MC and Hugh's health are 4 bytes

It's incredibly easy to cheat things.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes