VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9] [Renio Studios]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Alcarinn

Jan 28, 2022
I'm not particularly fond of the direction the developer chose for Riley. While she's a really cute character, I'm not too invested in her relationship with her boyfriend. I hope we can either avoid or at least skip future scenes involving the boyfriend.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
ok i tried it. great pictures and nice but short animations. ladys all look good so far. its nice that we get to choose who we want to imagine with the mc in the one scene (i don´t say what happens not to spoiler anything). what i don´t like, as in so many fem. protagonist games, is that she is already married/in a relationship and that we have to have sex with him in the first scene. he looks like a jerk to me. i hope in future versions we can always choose who we want to interact with.
the Mc has sex in the first day with her husband.no other Male in the game so far and the husband goes away.
and the rest of the cast are females!!!
That makes no sense to me at all. With 99% of every female protag game there is the forced "fuck this guy just because" but with this one being an all female cast after the introduction it seems like it's just a sloppy way to set up the cheating element of the game. I don't see why you couldn't just tell the dude your not in the mood...

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
That makes no sense to me at all. With 99% of every female protag game there is the forced "fuck this guy just because" but with this one being an all female cast after the introduction it seems like it's just a sloppy way to set up the cheating element of the game. I don't see why you couldn't just tell the dude your not in the mood...
you can now. that comment was after the first release.

Reactions: Skeltom
Oct 9, 2023
This game has a great pace and Lacey's road to betrayal starts pretty quickly. In this updated version if you want the spicy stuff than I think it's wise to avoid sex with her husband. I let Lacey give him a BJ in the limo after the party and that was only because I hoped the limo driver would watch. I wonder if the character of Veronica (Dark haired lesbian domme) is based on Anita Blond from the early 2000's Andrew Blake films? She looks and acts very similar to Anita in those movies. What I like about this story is that the blackmailer has only asked for her to wear the butt plug and send some naughty pics, yeah, he's asked for Lacey to complete some tasks for him but Lacey freely chooses to jerk a guy off, give the frat guy a BJ, and have lesbian sex several times without being coerced by him. Makes me think for some reason that the blackmailer is the husband just playing a game trying to spice up the relationship somehow. Maybe he thinks he knows his wife and doesn't realize how slutty she really is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iev and Envoye

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
On one hand the game is so good it almost makes up for somewhat long updates, but then the interactive element baffles me to no end. Not only (just like in day 8) we only get one choice, bordering the gameplay on kinetic one, but it also ties Riley's and Lacey''s choice of companion... WHY??

It's only after looking up comments here is when I discovered, there is even a choice between Teagan/Max. Why wouldn't the dev(s) just make it two separate choices? Who I want to see other character entagled with, doesn't mean the same for MC.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LoveHonorBetray-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I'm not particularly fond of the direction the developer chose for Riley. While she's a really cute character, I'm not too invested in her relationship with her boyfriend. I hope we can either avoid or at least skip future scenes involving the boyfriend.
No BF = No cheat = No cuck = boring game.

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
So... is Lacey having sex with other guys? I.e. cheating on her husband or not? I'm thinking of playing the game.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Medical Doctor with arm tattoos in US . This is science fiction :D:D. In any case quite short update and also without any animations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raramylove0

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
It only takes 6 months of marriage and you end up with a slutty wife, great game from a great whore, this proves that all women are the same, hahaahah

Reactions: MixQQ

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
now we need a nice BBC with the horse cock and the game is complete, of course the husband, handsome man garn doctor, does not fuck, he is only present as a figure, but the wife knows how to have fun, what's the point of having a handsome husband, rich etc, if you're a slut you're a slut

Papillomavirus

Formerly 'Hans Flammenwerfer'
Jun 9, 2017
Two things I don't like about this update.

1. Forced BJ or lesbian thingy.

2. No animations.

First one suck badly, second one is concerning if we take into account the future of this game (possibility of lowering standards, similar to "Her Desire" game.)

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes