VN Ren'Py Love, Honor, Betray [Ep. 9] [Renio Studios]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
What do many players expect from this game, I read comments and I played, it's a simple game with the usual disconsolate and slutty wife, it's thinking that they've been married for 8 months, haahhaha, so he does more dirty things in these few days with others than in 8 months with her husband, who in this version is a sexy, attractive, young, successful man, but when you're a slut, the only thing that matters is sex, always with whoever happens to be with, hahah, that's the meaning of the game. Excellent graphics.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
I could only play until the BJ in the Limousine, or the alternative scene in the shower, until the game keeps crashing.
From what I could play, there are some thing that look promising, but the execution is kinda dull.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Two things I don't like about this update.

1. Forced BJ or lesbian thingy.

2. No animations.

First one suck badly, second one is concerning if we take into account the future of this game (possibility of lowering standards, similar to "Her Desire" game.)
Forced ?

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
now we need a nice BBC with the horse cock and the game is complete, of course the husband, handsome man garn doctor, does not fuck, he is only present as a figure, but the wife knows how to have fun, what's the point of having a handsome husband, rich etc, if you're a slut you're a slut
Now please, stop bbc, really. And hobos, too.
The ideal man for a wife to betray her husband are:
1) her chief or coworker from another city;
2) that elegant customer of the shop;
3) the barman who plays guitar in a cover band;
4) “a beautiful stranger“ at the discotheque

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
5) old fucker next door. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: atrebor68

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
first time playing the game enjoyed it until this new update not a fan of the new riley stuff was hoping mc could get with her only now we have a boyfriend as well hope dev puts in a solo option no husband or boyfriend needed.

Reactions: GokutheG

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Did the developer fix it so that there is a lesbian only/no dick route or are there still unavoidable sex scenes with men in them?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Well sorry you want to also introduce a nice big BBC, now there are all the elements, lesbians, betrayal, cheating, slave, etc. only a BBC is missing and our good female MC completes her harem of enjoyment, but the most important thing, one of the few times that female MC finds herself with a man married a few months ago, who is handsome, charming, in career, even in this case, she needs to be a slut, really true, you never know what a woman wants, give her the freedom to choose, and she will become the first whore in the world, hahahaha

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ToLoveHonorAndBetray-EP7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Should probably stop treating her getting railed by a woman less off the mark than her being railed by any men. If shes gonna do one, then shes easily gonna do both and there's plenty of men trying. Like her and that one guy were moments away from fucking and then a phone call stops it on his end? Then theres that young guy that doesnt even try to get past a blow job. If it was a tease I'd get it, but she doesnt seem to have this issue with women. Oh well Lacey is hot af though.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Just played for the first time and I love all the lesbian content. I love straight content but to me lesbians are hot as fuck. I had her refuse the husband every chance I could. lol Looking forward to more of it! Keep up the good work guys!

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

0Jg6@^$WYe

Apr 8, 2018
I feel like the blackmail content is getting buried here, and it was sort of the premise.

Perhaps that's not all bad: blackmail tags are not for everyone, and a blackmail-driven plot does make the game feel very similar to A Life Worth Living (also featuring a blackmailed nurse FMC). I have also wondered at points if the blackmail is so backseat because we're being prepped for a soft landing, like with the blackmailer turning out to be a close friend or the husband, who just wanted her to get a bit more open.

If not, it'd be interesting to see the blackmail plot get used more. For example, she finds out that several others are being blackmailed -- they're all part of a huge plot -- and the victims start being forced to do things together. Or someone else stumbles on the same blackmail material (or makes new material from her efforts to comply with the first blackmailer) and starts messing with her as well.

A Life Worth Living ended up killing off its blackmail plot rather abruptly, I think because it was too dark for a game that turned into a fan-service-y corruption romp. But a good plot makes a corruption game much more immersive, and blackmail by someone with a grand agenda (i.e., more than "I want to embarrass this one person because I'm an incel") can make for an interesting plot.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Love, Honor, Betray [Ep.7] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT/Cheat Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 251mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes