Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
IKR?! Fall Fable was great! When I saw the [Abandoned] tag on it I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! Dezra is keeping the "average" MILF alive in this one tho! :love:
i know right? one of my favorite aspect of that game was the psychological affect of age and apparance on the mother charecter, in other games when the milf isnt sure that the mc will find her appeling it rings a bit hollow as she looks like a super model, however when baverly and dawn in due time wonders the same question they have a valid reason to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZakAttak

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
Dezra it was a very good start in my opinion and actually if you will need guidance on milf chacteters advanges benjamin franklin from assassins creed 3 has a few argument and i hope it helps (also it is funny):

Reactions: Edrick23

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
My question was i noticed there was a picture from when the mom was pregnant with the daughter shame we could not see one where she was pregnant with the mc son but is that the kind of pregnancy belly size we will get during sex ? I hope its bigger i wanted your anser to that.

I also saw you mention that you have to romance both mom and the sister i tought you said there are solo routes ? maybe i read that wrong? Also im so happy this game will never have ntr best thing to ever hear somebody say.
I mean, to be completely honest, I haven't put much thought into the size of pregnant bellies but they grow during pregnancy so I suppose there could be a couple of different scenes throughout the pregnancy.

As to your second question, I'm quoting myself from the thread here:

"There won't be really fully fledged routes, I unfortunately don't have enough time to do all those stories justice. But they will have separate endings (including other options). The current plan is for the last patch to have a good amount of separate content for each ending though."

So the romances with the main characters will be mandatory, but they will have solo endings if you so choose, or an ending with both that's what you want.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
I mean, to be completely honest, I haven't put much thought into the size of pregnant bellies but they grow during pregnancy so I suppose there could be a couple of different scenes throughout the pregnancy.
Oh, i would love that! Right when the baby bump first starts to form is definitely one of the sexiest parts of pregnancy. I hope you decide to show that.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
only one i know of was abandoned.. then again i cant claim to have played all of them, also some games like my new memories by killer7 or power vaccum by what? why? games (those are the devs usernames) do potray older women in a bit more realistic light but they are still a bit closer to the "hot" normal milfs' apperance (however those two games are excellent anyway in my opinion)

Last edited:
Reactions: ZakAttak

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
Well that was... quite short. But If you are advanced on chapter 1 that's not a bad thing. I like this so far, keep the good work :).

Reactions: herfderf2

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
I don't care too much about the mother's body, It's fine, but her face is really showing it in a very unflattering way. Not a fan.

Reactions: L0thar
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes