Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
damn! nice renders and love that blonde girl! greatly shaped and cute without looking like a doll!

just freakin sad i can't play as her seducing and getting seduced.... or at least play as her horny grandpa or somethin similar.

or why can't the son disappear and you play the daddy? >.>

i am honestly pissed so many good looking games nowadays are nearly all "young smooth boy fucks his college friends or not-mom and not-sister" happens way too often and with nearly always similar plots. if you could at least as a second path have ntr where you can lose trust and protection of e.g. your sister and she will have sex with other guys you also want to protect her from....

but beside all that again lovely girl and great thumbnail! :)

edit: may i ask if the girl is an oirignal daz model and what version/programs you are using? thinking about doing my own stuff and plot
What the actual cuck?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
All these games have the same fucking plot and character types. You have the dad who's gone or dead, the mom who has to take of everyone, a sister that is younger and innocent, a sister that's older and less innocent and probably some neighbours/friends that you can just fuck. The MC also almost always looks the same.

Why do people keep playing and paying for these games?
What do you play then? And why do you keep playing it?

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
If you'd be able to tell me what exactly seems strange to you about the mouth I might be able to comment haha.
Well, don't know how say it really. But I believe you'd call it underhung jaw :unsure:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
You got me with the look of the sister. TBH, mother and sis are both sides of the coin, is she adopted? :unsure:

"Join the MC on his adventures as he creeps around the house, stalking his mom and sis while they sleep, shower, ..."
Dezra abou that hallways, what assets did you use, I am always looking for a hallway with doors.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
i agree espacially now when fall fable got abandoned this one is one of the very few games who potray a realistic milf (now i am not a hypocrite and i admit i like any kind of milfs as long as her personallity isnt bitchy - model body or a realistic body but it is a refreshing change)

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
i agree espacially now when fall fable got abandoned this one is one of the very few games who potray a realistic milf (now i am not a hypocrite and i admit i like any kind of milfs as long as her personallity isnt bitchy - model body or a realistic body but it is a refreshing change)
IKR?! Fall Fable was great! When I saw the [Abandoned] tag on it I was like NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! Dezra is keeping the "average" MILF alive in this one tho! :love:

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
I am here just to test this game. If worthless, sayonara...
and you have reached that conclosion after what? five minutes of gameplay? if you try many things and judge them so fast then your knoledge is flawed. in the world of vn there are many who had a very nice start and became bad in time, and many that were improved given time and expiriance. also try to remember that there is a real person behind the profile picture who obiously tries very hard and listen to the audiance (one exmple is that a reaccuring complaint was the apperance of the mc and he changed it for a bit more mature look as the audiance requsted) so dial down the negativity please

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes