Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Happy to report that (spoilers if you haven't played to original prologue) the game includes a time travel device that let's the MC travel back in time 10 seconds and redo his actions, but he cannot use it around his family members and all romance between them will be completely natural without superpowered cheats. I'm not a fan of supernatural incest, I feel like it takes something out of the taboo if you can "force" someone else into the relationship.
Thanks for the reply and for the info!! Time travel or any sci-fi thingy or magic etc...is totally ok with me...I was just worried they could be "forced" into him, but as you've just said this is not the case...so now...I just can't wait for more!!! :LOL:

I do appreciate every single detail about their skins and their "not so perfect" (but "perfect" because of that) shapes...great work!

Oh, besides, I think there's a minor bug...click PC, do not enter anything (just press ENTER), you still can check the PC and when you go "BACK" the PC image is all over the navigation screens (where you can move around in the house)...so I decided to load and to actually write the right PW, and everything went smoothly. But honestly I didn't try it twice...

Reactions: AdamJohn36

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Little sis looks fatter, like a mother with her big saggy boobs, and mom looks like a grandma. I really prefer the old Zoe. The hint system is a good idea! The MC had a nightmare and he got a boner? Definitely not the game for me. Good luck with other fans of erotic games! :)

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
That mom really is a stress test for incest.
Good thing there's still the sister to look forward. (by looking at the pics)
By the way, I hope the ass in the banner is really the sister's ass.

Last edited:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I know this comment was made in jest, but I want to clear it up because I made a conscious decision in the remake to make the MC taller than the original. I know he looks really short in some scenes like the movie watching scene, but that's because he is slouched on the couch and no one else is. In reality he's not that short, and the mom is just a taller woman. Here's the models on a height chart (without hair obviously, for scientific accuracy.)

View attachment 1295001
Well thanks because honestly I’m sick to death of playing games with 5ft MCs.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well, i certainly loved this!
Especially the mom that looks like an actual mom/mature lady.
Though, dezra, the updates wont be too short will they?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we going to have a choice to just romance the sister, or do we have to have both mom and sister

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Well all I can say is why waste time putting in the sandbox crap when the game was fine just the way it was. I don't understand developers that want to add something that just takes more time to program and waste time just to get to something that was working just fine in the first prologue.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Today I embarked on a self-discovery journey and now know I am a chubby chaser. She (the mom) also seems to be a cool character, going by her face and demeanor I half expect her to pull out a blunt.

• Love
Reactions: ZakAttak

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Today I embarked on a self-discovery journey and now know I am a chubby chaser. She (the mom) also seems to be a cool character, going by her face and demeanor I half expect her to pull out a blunt.
Yeah this game made us realise that Pierce Brosnan really does have excellent taste

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak and v1900

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #4

I finally have solid release dates to share with you all! Release date of the prologue remake is 10th of July and the full Chapter 1 will release on 7th of August. The reason for the slight delay and the separation of the prologue and chapter 1 release, is that the scope of the remake ended up being a lot bigger than I originally intended when I resumed working on this project. Here's a list of new things you can expect in the remake prologue and beyond.

• Renders with twice as many iterations as the original release (so a lot more detailed)
  • Everything is completely rewritten, while keeping the general story the same
  • Free roam mechanics where they make sense. For example, you can move freely in your home in between events (NO GRINDING! Just moving between events)
  • An objective tracker that always tells you what you need to do and where you need to go next
  • A Bio featuring every character you come across in the game
  • A Gallery feature to replay scenes you want to see later
Thanks everyone for waiting and I hope you're looking forward to playing the game as much as I am looking forward to releasing it!
That is such a great start! I am very turned on by the Mom and sister. Keep it up!!!

Reactions: Hrk19 and LostOne84

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
damn! nice renders and love that blonde girl! greatly shaped and cute without looking like a doll!

just freakin sad i can't play as her seducing and getting seduced.... or at least play as her horny grandpa or somethin similar.

or why can't the son disappear and you play the daddy? >.>

i am honestly pissed so many good looking games nowadays are nearly all "young smooth boy fucks his college friends or not-mom and not-sister" happens way too often and with nearly always similar plots. if you could at least as a second path have ntr where you can lose trust and protection of e.g. your sister and she will have sex with other guys you also want to protect her from....

but beside all that again lovely girl and great thumbnail! :)

edit: may i ask if the girl is an oirignal daz model and what version/programs you are using? thinking about doing my own stuff and plot

Last edited:

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
Fall fable vibes from the mom, I love it. Is there a password to the mcs laptop by any chance?

damn! nice renders and love that blonde girl! greatly shaped and cute without looking like a doll!

just freakin sad i can't play as her seducing and getting seduced.... or at least play as her horny grandpa or somethin similar.

or why can't the son disappear and you play the daddy? >.>

i am honestly pissed so many good looking games nowadays are nearly all "young smooth boy fucks his college friends or not-mom and not-sister" happens way too often and with nearly always similar plots. if you could at least as a second path have ntr where you can lose trust and protection of e.g. your sister and she will have sex with other guys you also want to protect her from....

but beside all that again lovely girl and great thumbnail! :)

edit: may i ask if the girl is an oirignal daz model and what version/programs you are using? thinking about doing my own stuff and plot
Or we can let the Dev tell his or hers own story.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes