Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
dezra what happened to your patreon?
I touched on this on my post a few pages back, but basically: I don't have enough time to devote to this project to feel like it would be fair to charge people for it. I also just want to do things exactly the way I want to do them and I guess a patreon would make it harder for me to ignore other people's opinions.

If I get in a good groove and get a couple updates out in a timely manner, I might consider making a subscribestar. Not a patreon though, because I don't want to keep making a fake non-incest version of the game for patreon when it's an incest game through and through.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Fuck fake incest and stepcest if its realy incest it should stay that way some people use patches and or give the player choices for that stuff with what the roles are of the females and male but its better if you can just add the incest and not be botherd with all the problems around it subscribestar is a good option if you do want some cash.

I look forward to your first release.
Agreed, fuck dodging Patreon's bullshit.

Reactions: Skargaroth

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
While doing final quality checks for the prologue release I found a couple of mistakes in a few renders that I hadn't noticed before and I need to fix them for the sake of my own sanity. So I'll put the release up tomorrow after I've gotten the renders redone overnight.

EDIT:
If you're coming to this thread and wondering where the prologue is, sorry about that. I'm absolutely getting fucked by my lack of coding skills when a bug in the menu system showed up. Game should be up within the next 24 hours though. (This is why I deleted my patreon: I can't stick to a fucking deadline to save my life lmao)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Prologue Remake is finally here!

Just so you can set your expectations: The Prologue Remake is a fairly short with no actual "H" scenes in it. But don't worry because Chapter 1 is already almost entirely rendered and being worked on as we speak and that will release on August 7th with multiple exciting H scenes.

Let me know what you think of the remake and the new features in it! Also, there's bound to be bugs because it's pretty much my first time coding so let me know if you find any. Hope you enjoy!

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
So what's changed 6 months later? :unsure:
Basically restarted working on the title from scratch a few months back. Most of the work on chapter 1 is already done and will next month. I just wanted to get some feedback on the new mechanics before that release with this.

Are the renders in the OP from the current or the old version?
Current.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
So Dezra , I'ma ask the important questions. Will we get to use big momma's love handles? Does she even have love handles? Do the animations for such a thing even exist? Can we grab her by the love handles and suspend her in the air while we ram her?

Shit I am starting to hyperventilate and for some reason all I can think about is eating KFC while fondling her udders.

giphy (9).gif

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
So Dezra , I'ma ask the important questions. Will we get to use big momma's love handles? Does she even have love handles? Do the animations for such a thing even exist? Can we grab her by the love handles and suspend her in the air while we ram her?

Shit I am starting to hyperventilate and for some reason all I can think about is eating KFC while fondling her udders.

View attachment 1294958
I’m rooting for you bro

Reactions: v1900

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Just finished the new prologue. Wasn't too bad. Definitely liked the in game hint system on the phone.

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Will our 5 foot hero smush his Mom and save the world?
I know this comment was made in jest, but I want to clear it up because I made a conscious decision in the remake to make the MC taller than the original. I know he looks really short in some scenes like the movie watching scene, but that's because he is slouched on the couch and no one else is. In reality he's not that short, and the mom is just a taller woman. Here's the models on a height chart (without hair obviously, for scientific accuracy.)

heightcomparison.png

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Well done! I loved the remake...mom's model looks so much better than many others (well...actually other "landladies" look like a 25yrs old supermodel in many games). I might need to see where it goes...I'm not a fan of "supernatural powered love", but I've got a feeling that this is where we're going to...but hopefully I'm wrong.
But again, sis&mom look quite good imho...kinda "realistic" if you get what I mean...good luck, i'm gonna keep an eye on this one. (y)

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Well done! I loved the remake...mom's model looks so much better than many others (well...actually other "landladies" look like a 25yrs old supermodel in many games). I might need to see where it goes...I'm not a fan of "supernatural powered love", but I've got a feeling that this is where we're going to...but hopefully I'm wrong.
But again, sis&mom look quite good imho...kinda "realistic" if you get what I mean...good luck, i'm gonna keep an eye on this one. (y)
Happy to report that (spoilers if you haven't played to original prologue) the game includes a time travel device that let's the MC travel back in time 10 seconds and redo his actions, but he cannot use it around his family members and all romance between them will be completely natural without superpowered cheats. I'm not a fan of supernatural incest, I feel like it takes something out of the taboo if you can "force" someone else into the relationship.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Happy to report that (spoilers if you haven't played to original prologue) the game includes a time travel device that let's the MC travel back in time 10 seconds and redo his actions, but he cannot use it around his family members and all romance between them will be completely natural without superpowered cheats. I'm not a fan of supernatural incest, I feel like it takes something out of the taboo if you can "force" someone else into the relationship.
This is exactly what I think. In general I don't like games based on mind control or super powers or supernatural forces to make girls fall in love with the MC. And I totally agree with you, much less in an incest game. Being a fan of mother / son romances, I really enjoy that natural evolution with which the characters really develop a romantic relationship without being forced by anything or anyone.

And as some comments have already said, the mother model seems very, very gorgeous to me.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes