Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
devupdate.png
Update on the development of the game

TL;DR: Game is not abandoned. Chapter 1 will release when it's ready along with a remake of the prologue.

Shortly after I released the game in late January some big things happened in my life that forced me to put the development of the game on hold. I still kept using and playing around with Daz, but I didn't really have the time that this project needed. Now things have finally cooled off a bit and I will hold my promise of finishing the game. With a few changes incoming though.

1. I will be closing down my patreon page. I don't want to do this for money. And since I don't really need the money anymore, I want to do the project exactly the way I want to do it and this allows me to focus completely on that. Also no more incest patch bullshit.

2. Refocusing the game. The game will be focused on the family: Dawn and Zoe. There will be a few additional people who you can have sex with throughout the game, but the main storyline will be heavily focused on the mc's family.

3. Limiting branching paths. I will eliminate some drastic branching paths because I want to focus on telling an engaging story and I don't think I can do that with massive variables of player choice. There will still be wrong choices to make that lead to game overs (Immediate ones. Not the ones that reveal themselves five updates later.) and most importantly multiple endings.

4. Remaking the prologue. Since I've released the prologue, my skills with DAZ have improved and I want the game to be as good as possible, so I've made the decision of remaking the prologue. The overarching story will still be roughly the same, but with tweaks here and there and renders that look better.

That's pretty much it. The next release will be the remade prologue & episode 1. Aiming for a mid June release. I will be more active in this thread going forward giving you guys updates on how the development is progressing.

Thanks for playing my game!

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I'm glad to see people still care about the game! And Welbord to answer your question, there will be a solo ending for mom with optional pregnancy + pregnant sex. And she is the main focus of the game, so there will be plenty of content to be had.

And don't worry about the reworks if you liked the models. The reworks are very slight and you probably wouldn't even notice them if you didn't look at some pictures side by side.

And speaking of models, here's a little sneak peek of chapter 1 and the new render quality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm glad to see people still care about the game! And Welbord to answer your question, there will be a solo ending for mom with optional pregnancy + pregnant sex. And she is the main focus of the game, so there will be plenty of content to be had.

And don't worry about the reworks if you liked the models. The reworks are very slight and you probably wouldn't even notice them if you didn't look at some pictures side by side.

And speaking of models, here's a little sneak peek of chapter 1 and the new render quality
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume there will be three routes? Mom, Sister and Mom+Sister?

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
I assume there will be three routes? Mom, Sister and Mom+Sister?
Not really fully fledged routes, I unfortunately don't have enough time to do all those stories justice. But they will have separate endings (including at least one other option that I will not spoil here). The current plan is for the last patch to have a good amount of separate content for each ending though.

Hey Dezra you freaking legend that render looks amazing to bad for the cencor tho. :D

You missed my last side questions not that i play it for the sister but i wonderd is the mc the older brother ?

Will there be marriage options stil with mom or is that no certain yet ? and will there be more after vaginal preg sex or is that the end of the game ?
Yes, the mc is the the older brother. I don't want to spoil the specifics of the ending yet, but it will not end abruptly and you will get to see what happens in the future in an epilogue...

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
The mom is a boner killer. Didn't realise troll-pig was a fetish. Gotta drop this if she is the main LI.
As I said in a post on the previous page, I don't even have a patreon anymore and I'm just doing what I want to do with the game. And hey if you don't like that, completely fine. But fetish shaming on an incest game thread is pretty wild, we're all degenerates here brother.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Not really fully fledged routes, I unfortunately don't have enough time to do all those stories justice. But they will have separate endings (including at least one other option that I will not spoil here). The current plan is for the last patch to have a good amount of separate content for each ending though.
Ah.. That sucks, guess I'll have to replay since I usually only go with combo routes.. Will have to do a sister playthrough first than.

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Ah.. That sucks, guess I'll have to replay since I usually only go with combo routes.. Will have to do a sister playthrough first than.
Sorry I was being unclear in the last message. I meant that each of the options you mentioned would have their separate endings, so yes there will be a combo ending. And that one is probably the most natural one for the story and the one I probably would consider canon if I ever were to make a sequel or continue the story in some way after the planned ending I have now.

Mayano

Aug 15, 2020
Hey Dezra nice to see u again here
Can u please tell me from which software you make your characters and do animation

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes