Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Dezra how old is the mom?

Second will we be having seperate love stories for the mom and sis ? not a fan of harem?
mid-late 40's

Dawn and Zoe's stories are interconnected. This is due to a couple of reasons. Making a game in and of itself takes a long time. Add to that the fact that I'm a single developer and this is my first game I won't be doing too many branching paths to the story because of the immense timesink multiple fleshed out paths are. There will be multiple endings though and pretty much every romance/encounter apart from Dawn and Zoe will be completely optional.

I also want to be absolutely sure that I am going to be able to actually complete the game and do that in a timely manner. I don't intend to work on one project for years and years.

All of this could change if for some reason this game exploded in popularity and got a lot of support on patreon (and subscribestar, coming soon), which would mean that I could devote a lot more time into the development of the game. But this is how things stand as of now.

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
Substar is the way to go for incest games these days patreon has to many rules that being said i understand evrything you said and i agree with it but i do hope that we can atleast have a solo ending for each girl it doenst need to be seperated the whole game long just the ending stuff for the people who dont want a forced harem thing?

Also the ending was pretty intense not sure what you have planned with the dad but i hope he wont ruin our fun. :D
Yeah, there won't be a forced harem ending so you'll have solo ending options.

And regarding the dad, this game will absolutely NOT have any NTR, so you don't have to worry about that.

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
This game has some real potential and realy nice models the mom looks like a real mature mom for a change any marriage options i mean wedding cosplay?

And whens the next update i already look forward to it the plot itself looks interesting to.
Maybe. No spoilers.
Next update will come in February.

My only question.. Is the sister a virgin? :unsure:
Not that big a deal if she had a boyfriend before, but all these 'used toys, so they are virgins but only cock virgins' gets kind of old.
Zoe is a complete virgin who hasn't had any boyfriends.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
The not-mom's wrists and face are definitely too fat, but otherwise everything looks really good.

Cadrieldur

Jun 4, 2019
Can we please have android version for this. As I, and many others, would truly appreciate.
Thank you.

jijo15

Sep 10, 2019
The landlady model is too realistic. Where did you get my moms photos?
I dont think she looks worse than those two goblins from 'light of my life'.

Don't even get why that game is so popular but at the same time lots of people complain about landlady's model on this one.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Where the heart is has an old looking mother the Mc is well into HE definitely needs his eyes testing

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes