Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
well I really liked it and I think the mom is more realistic then most not only because of her looks (which are fine by me, because ugly depends on a personal opinion not universal truth) but because she is believable and is clearly a kind and caring mom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hat's off to the dev for making a decision and sticking to it (y) good luck :);)

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
We got the standard, teenaged baby face Mc, a neglected mom that happens to be a BBW, a sister with a killer ass and the element of Time travel. Aside from some usual tropes I’m gonna give it a chance, Dawn and Zoe were bright spots. I’m more than okay with normal looking Milfs being featured in games so I see no problem with characters like Dawn being introduced every once in a while versus the go to supermodel milf. And surprisingly your sister Zoe doesn’t randomly hates you so there’s that. I’ll be back to check this out.

Aelth

Jun 17, 2017
Is there something off with perspective or is the MC actually like 4'8"? His shoulder is barely above the lightswitch.

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
I was under the impression that the Mom was made intentionally ugly so Sis could have the focus. Dropped the second the MC said mom was hot. She looks like a bridge troll, WTF.

Reactions: Crazymic79

eduardos

Sep 5, 2019
Just do what you want, and don't listen too much to what other people say. since it's your first game

killer24

Oct 20, 2017
DON'T change the mom! There are hundreds of other games where people can go for the unrealistic MILF models. You will have the opportunity to add lots of other women to please the complainers (who are likely to move on to the multitude of similar games out there anyway), but the reason the rest of us won't forget to come back to this game is because of the amazing Mom character you have here.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes