Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I love this game as a huge fan of mom/son content. It's rare to see "real" mom models in adult games. I'm sick of seeing young models as mothers.

But, your patreon fund support system is in euros & it seems high even for a lowest tier. Please change it to american dollar & keep the lowest tier as 1 dollar. You will get much more support.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Can someone make an Android port?

Also, I hope the dev sticks with the mother model they've chosen. People complained about the "Light of your life" sister models at first, but they grew on them.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
The timepiece render looks great, I might give this vn a go at a later stage!
Good luck with the development! :lepew:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
*Spoiler* The astonishing truth about what your father was working on was him having a sex change, now he's your 'mother'!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It's a short first release, but it's interesting. The mom is not your typical hot milf but it doesn't bother me. The renders look nice and the only animation we get in this update is well made. I am curious to see where the story goes.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
My opinion: the problem with the landlady is not her weight or her age, it's her face.
I agree that seeing realistic "landladies" is somewhat refreshing, and although I don't like obese women I don't mind chubby ladies; they can be sexy.
But she is ugly.
Someone gave the example of the mom in Fall Fable. That mom looks even older and more overweight, but her face is nice to look at. That makes a huge difference.

Reactions: riktor

Melted

Nov 23, 2019
But, your patreon fund support system is in euros & it seems high even for a lowest tier. Please change it to american dollar & keep the lowest tier as 1 dollar. You will get much more support.
I'd rather have 5 tolerant $5 supporters than 100 $1 supporters where some, most or all pull their "support" if the character they like doesn't get an update in a particular month/the story arc takes an unfavorable turn. Also, trying to dictate a developers patreon tiers on a pirate site is hilarious. Not all of these people do this for the money. But also, there are more people here that favor quantity over quality so my point may be made moot simply by my being part of the overall minority. If the developer adds a $1 tier, I shall concede.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
Never understood why people give new games reviews. It just seems like a waste of time to me, prologues is never enough to go by when determining if a game is gonna fail or succeed.

Reactions: Crazymic79
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes