Ren'Py Abandoned Love in Flux [Prologue Remake] [DezraGames]

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Fall fable vibes from the mom, I love it. Is there a password to the mcs laptop by any chance?

Or we can let the Dev tell his or hers own story.
That's the first game I thought of when I saw the Mom as well. I'm loving the look, the wrinkles, stretch marks , the whole nine, it looks more natural. I'm glad this game is still active. The Pass word btw is MilfHunter69, but you don't need it.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
damn! nice renders and love that blonde girl! greatly shaped and cute without looking like a doll!

just freakin sad i can't play as her seducing and getting seduced.... or at least play as her horny grandpa or somethin similar.

or why can't the son disappear and you play the daddy? >.>

i am honestly pissed so many good looking games nowadays are nearly all "young smooth boy fucks his college friends or not-mom and not-sister" happens way too often and with nearly always similar plots. if you could at least as a second path have ntr where you can lose trust and protection of e.g. your sister and she will have sex with other guys you also want to protect her from....

but beside all that again lovely girl and great thumbnail! :)

edit: may i ask if the girl is an oirignal daz model and what version/programs you are using? thinking about doing my own stuff and plot
There are enough good looking games on here with Ntr in it no need for the dev to shoehorn it in here imo

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
damn! nice renders and love that blonde girl! greatly shaped and cute without looking like a doll!

just freakin sad i can't play as her seducing and getting seduced.... or at least play as her horny grandpa or somethin similar.

or why can't the son disappear and you play the daddy? >.>

i am honestly pissed so many good looking games nowadays are nearly all "young smooth boy fucks his college friends or not-mom and not-sister" happens way too often and with nearly always similar plots. if you could at least as a second path have ntr where you can lose trust and protection of e.g. your sister and she will have sex with other guys you also want to protect her from....

but beside all that again lovely girl and great thumbnail! :)

edit: may i ask if the girl is an oirignal daz model and what version/programs you are using? thinking about doing my own stuff and plot
Fuck NTR, we don't need this fucking garbage here

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
First of all, thank you everyone for the feedback! I'm glad the game and especially the realistic mom model found it's fans here. I've always wanted to play a game with a realistic mom like that but never came across any, so I decided to make one myself.

And now for some questions.

are we going to have a choice to just romance the sister, or do we have to have both mom and sister
Both mom and sister are required romances. Though there will be multiple ending options.

Well all I can say is why waste time putting in the sandbox crap when the game was fine just the way it was. I don't understand developers that want to add something that just takes more time to program and waste time just to get to something that was working just fine in the first prologue.
For me, it makes the game easier to pace. With the pure VN format, I ran into the problem of how how to naturally move in between different scenes without making it feel too fast and jarring. That problem is eliminated when you're able to move yourself throughout the world. But there will never be any "needless" moving around in the game and you will always know where you need to go. In Chapter 1 there will also be more secrets and extra fun stuff to find

in the roaming part.

And also, I just personally think it's more enjoyable and breaks the monotony of just flipping through images but everyone's got their own preferences of course.

Is there any sex I don't see the tags for it.?
Not yet. Chapter 1 is releasing in early august with some.

Congrats for this great job Dev !
Any lesbian h scenes planned by chance ? .....
No sex scenes that the MC won't be a part of. Some MFF action is going to happen though.

And thank you LostOne84 and punisher2099 for the bug reports, I've now fixed both of them for the next release.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
-
For me, it makes the game easier to pace. With the pure VN format, I ran into the problem of how how to naturally move in between different scenes without making it feel too fast and jarring. That problem is eliminated when you're able to move yourself throughout the world. But there will never be any "needless" moving around in the game and you will always know where you need to go. In Chapter 1 there will also be more secrets and extra fun stuff to find
Sorry, but there is ALWAYS needless moving in sandbox games. I need to go from my room to the store? Better click on the door, then hallway, then stairs, then hallway, then frontdoor, then map, then store, then door, etc. Its all pointless clicks to artificially add playtime to a game. Same with the "hidden" collectible bs. Yea the update took 2 hrs to play because 1hr45mins were spent looking from some tiny ass clickable that is stuck on the top of a random lightpost.

Its not fun to have missable content gated behind playing i spy on random renders in a game. It isn't "optional" content just because its not on the main story, and its the entire reason people hate playing sandboxes. 99.9% of the time they are put in games because its an easy way to stretch 100 render updates into a 3 hour update and its not fair for the players.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
soo interessting but now its sandbox and i´m out....if there comes a time you make it a real novel without go from A to B and do......i´m back on board....good luck

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Great game. Great art. Great dialogue. I only have one teensy weensy caveat if you'll permit me.
Mom's mouth is.... Strange somehow, dunno. It's weird. Maybe it's just me.
That's all I got. Keep up the good work, dev :)
Btw, where's the animation mentioned?

Deleted member 2887666

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2020
-

Sorry, but there is ALWAYS needless moving in sandbox games. I need to go from my room to the store? Better click on the door, then hallway, then stairs, then hallway, then frontdoor, then map, then store, then door, etc. Its all pointless clicks to artificially add playtime to a game. Same with the "hidden" collectible bs. Yea the update took 2 hrs to play because 1hr45mins were spent looking from some tiny ass clickable that is stuck on the top of a random lightpost.

Its not fun to have missable content gated behind playing i spy on random renders in a game. It isn't "optional" content just because its not on the main story, and its the entire reason people hate playing sandboxes. 99.9% of the time they are put in games because its an easy way to stretch 100 render updates into a 3 hour update and its not fair for the players.
Well, what's fun for other people can be unfun for other people. People can like different things. This was a ~130 render update and do you think it was stretched for 3 hours? No. I agree that sandboxes can be tedious if you have to constantly keep walking around and around getting one render interactions everywhere, but in my game you mostly only walk around in between significant events with numerous renders. And that's how it will be. But again, everyone likes different things and if you don't like it that's completely fine.

Will we get the chance to knock mom &/or sis up?
I'll just say there's a few different branching paths at the end of the game that will satisfy you.

A bit disappointed that we just have a prologue remake but I am very glad to see this project is still being worked on. It's one of the rare first builds I flagged to keep an eye on.
It's good game especially Milf Mom...Please keep working .. You shouldn't be gone for months

Thank you! Chapter 1 is actually already close to being done and will release in early august :)

Great game. Great art. Great dialogue. I only have one teensy weensy caveat if you'll permit me.
Mom's mouth is.... Strange somehow, dunno. It's weird. Maybe it's just me.
That's all I got. Keep up the good work, dev :)
Btw, where's the animation mentioned?
If you'd be able to tell me what exactly seems strange to you about the mouth I might be able to comment haha. And sorry for the animated tag! That was a leftover from the original prologue release. The game will have animated H-scenes though and there's going to be multiple of them in chapter 1 but I deleted the tag for now until it's released.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes