popober

Jun 9, 2017
I like the game in theory, but not in practice. It's claims to have "22 endings", but forgot to mention that it's 22 BAD endings which means anything you do... You die, or get raped then die, or die then get raped. What's the point of choices if they are all bad? Then they got minigames that are pretty much "click fast" or "click on the moving circle". Even after you win the minigames you still die. There is almost no visual art here. It's definitely missing a gay tag. Judging by the CG's included I figured maybe some crazy chick kidnaps you then thats the game, nah it's always a dude for some gay butt secks. Stay out of my butthole okay?
And here I was wondering how playing as a dude would work. I likes me some yandere goodness, but I prefer 'em chicks. Or at least cute traps forcing my dick into their buttholes, rather than the other way around.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
Whoever posted this here you did not have consent from the creator to do so. Take it down.
This is a piracy website, consent to post games doesn't mean jack here. You've been a member since April, you should have known that by now...

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
The
This is a piracy website, consent to post games doesn't mean jack here. You've been a member since April, you should have known that by now, and you should have also read the rules...
That's my game that got pirated. Thanks for the info though... And I could care less that it's being distributed but It's not even the right copy!!!!

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
The

That's my game that got pirated. Thanks for the info though... And I could care less that it's being distributed but It's not even the right copy!!!!
Since you're the developer, you could ask the mods to give you the "Developer" tag. Some devs (who use Patreon) also frequent this website as it's another avenue for feedback (and a chance to lure more paying supporters). As for the right copy, sometimes we get what we can get our hands on but it's not always the absolute "latest".

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Since you're the developer, you could ask the mods to give you the "Developer" tag. Some devs (who use Patreon) also frequent this website as it's another avenue for feedback (and a chance to lure more paying supporters). As for the right copy, sometimes we get what we can get our hands on but it's not always the absolute "latest".
To be honest with you this is my first game release ever, I fucked up and hit publish early, 4 people downloaded it in that time span... I don't know what you mean by developer tag. I thought this was stolen, like someone else taking credit for it. Given the comments... I'm not sure I would care if they did... This was downright cruel, the comments... But... thank you.. for being civil with me and replying. Have a good new years...

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
To be honest with you this is my first game release ever, I fucked up and hit publish early, 4 people downloaded it in that time span... I don't know what you mean by developer tag. I thought this was stolen, like someone else taking credit for it. Given the comments... I'm not sure I would care if they did... This was downright cruel, the comments... But... thank you.. for being civil with me and replying. Have a good new years...
Er, no. It's a pirating site, but no one does really low class shit like stealing credit for someone else's work. The games are properly linked to proper venues to support the creators. By getting a Dev tag, you'll get a lot more influence over what is shared/not (though not perfect, cus as stated before, people put whatever they can), at least in regards to your games.

As for comments...yeah, lots of people can be harsh jackasses but then again, I've suspected for awhile quite a few are just kids that really shouldn't be on here, but what can you do? nobody is gonna call them out save if their own parents start doing their job.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Er, no. It's a pirating site, but no one does really low class shit like stealing credit for someone else's work. The games are properly linked to proper venues to support the creators. By getting a Dev tag, you'll get a lot more influence over what is shared/not (though not perfect, cus as stated before, people put whatever they can), at least in regards to your games.

As for comments...yeah, lots of people can be harsh jackasses but then again, I've suspected for awhile quite a few are just kids that really shouldn't be on here, but what can you do? nobody is gonna call them out save if their own parents start doing their job.
Thank you for your kind words, it really helps. I'll look into a dev tag.

DB Cooper

May 6, 2020
I love the concept of this game but I'm not interested in male on male content, any chance it is skippable or will become skippable in the future?

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes