Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
The protagonist it technically whoever you want it to be. You can put your own name in there or a females and choose female pronouns. The female routes are not available yet though. The demo is just a small section of the story taken in the middle, there's actually more story and stalking involved at the beginning but I figured the sexy bits are the main interest so they're best to showcase? I've never posted a game before so I'm not sure if not starting from the start is frowned upon or not but it's how I went about it.
That's clever. To be honest, showcasing the first ~20min to ~1 hour of gameplay, rarely is a good way to go about a demo. You want to showcase what highlights the best aspects of your game and the overall themes you want to convey to your intended audience. In a perfect world, you could make different demos that target different demographics you want to bring into your game. Gathering from the comments around, this demo is a hit, but you would release a similar one showcasing the girls side of it as well. However things like that aren't feasible, you get 1 shot to make a good impression, so showcasing the best is not a bad strategy. Ideally, it has enough to hook the audience, but ends just in time to leave them wanting more.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
That's clever. To be honest, showcasing the first ~20min to ~1 hour of gameplay, rarely is a good way to go about a demo. You want to showcase what highlights the best aspects of your game and the overall themes you want to convey to your intended audience. In a perfect world, you could make different demos that target different demographics you want to bring into your game. Gathering from the comments around, this demo is a hit, but you would release a similar one showcasing the girls side of it as well. However things like that aren't feasible, you get 1 shot to make a good impression, so showcasing the best is not a bad strategy. Ideally, it has enough to hook the audience, but ends just in time to leave them wanting more.
I cooooould make a demo of one of the girls but if I release too much content there won't be anything to look forward too :( I don't want to spoil it all for people who would much rather be surprised.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I cooooould make a demo of one of the girls but if I release too much content there won't be anything to look forward too :( I don't want to spoil it all for people who would much rather be surprised.
That was hypothetical perfect world scenario, its not good to do that. Save something like that for when you become a AAA developer and can crank out a 50 hour game :p What you have is good enough, I was just saying you went about it in a good way. The opening of a game rarely has the ability to hook the audience because it has setting up/tutorial/fluff. Thats a general observation

Reactions: Aseratrix

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
The protagonist it technically whoever you want it to be. You can put your own name in there or a females and choose female pronouns. The female routes are not available yet though. The demo is just a small section of the story taken in the middle, there's actually more story and stalking involved at the beginning but I figured the sexy bits are the main interest so they're best to showcase? I've never posted a game before so I'm not sure if not starting from the start is frowned upon or not but it's how I went about it.
But if more work gets down, can you choose your character's sexual preference?

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Just wanted to say that my antivirus flagged the game down when I ran it, and when I ran it through some other antivirus programs a worrying amount of them also flagged this game for having a trojan. Normally when it's a false positive there is 1-2 sites of 50ish saying it has a virus, but 10 of 50 programs said there were trojans in this game so be careful.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
But if more work gets down, can you choose your character's sexual preference?
Sort of... It was probably sounding more like a hook but the: " It's only a matter of time before he gets you and he WILL get you, or else another will. "

No matter what you choose someone's going to get you. I debated for the longest time if I should have a way to escape them all or be able to prevent it but if I do, then 1. The whole point of the game is gone and winning would be shorter than losing? :unsure:
winning would = losing cause you lose content and well no sexy bits
and losing would = winning?

so I changed it to: different characters being on different routes as you avoid the main person stalking you. And who you end up with is based on your decisions until there are no more options.

So you'll encounter characters and meet people going through and whether you interact with them or fall for their traps is on you. (I hope that makes sense >.<")

Mar 28, 2017
Thank you! I don't mind it being pirated so much not but it was just a shock at first. I had thought it was like fully stolen with a new dev name slapped on there but I see now that's not what the person did, and I'd quite frankly like to apologize to him/her personally. Though it does make me wonder why build a game if your only source of income is going to be from the generosity of patron.

I didn't want to make people "pledge" cause I wanted to just have one transaction and then boom it's yours. I think a monthly subscription would be unfair. I'm not really sure how to go about this moving forward... I did want to make it free but I've put in so much work on it, it would be nice to be compensated... I could really use the money x.x... that's for sure... Anyhew I'm glad you found the game, hopefully when I fix my current bugs and release the real/polished demo whoever posted this will update as well.
Your view on patreon is somewhat similar to mine, but I have a harsher opinion about the people using it in this industry. I call them "promise peddlers" and there's a lot of them around, they're selling promises that may never come true especially with how many of these things get abandoned.

Meanwhile the honest consumer gets deducted hard cash for a fantasy, cash they'll never get back. Respect on you for going for the consumer friendly route.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Your view on patreon is somewhat similar to mine, but I have a harsher opinion about the people using it in this industry. I call them "promise peddlers" and there's a lot of them around, they're selling promises that may never come true especially with how many of these things get abandoned.

Meanwhile the honest consumer gets deducted hard cash for a fantasy, cash they'll never get back. Respect on you for going for the consumer friendly route.
I have heard little bits about that... I wouldn't want anyone to pay for my work until it's done, it's an exchange not ... Well what you called it. Patreon and whatnot is all very new to me to be honest so I don't know much about it. Up until now I thought it was people renting a game lol

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It looks like it might get pretty extreme but probably worth a try if you're into yanderes. Not played it yet as I see that the only character implemented so far is a guy. I'd suggest that when it's developed further to have as well as the option to choose main character gender to also be able to pick male, female or both for the stalkers.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Love Lock [v1.0] BondageBunny

Original Size Win/Linux: 587 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 134 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 99 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

minibw

Feb 25, 2017
A little confused here...some of the posts here are talking about full-on buttsex or that they're already seeing endings, but as far as I can tell there's only a short demo. The dev themselves mentioned that it's not finished yet. So where are y'all finding these endings?

Reactions: oof tuff and I.S.O.
Feb 12, 2020
I have heard little bits about that... I wouldn't want anyone to pay for my work until it's done, it's an exchange not ... Well what you called it. Patreon and whatnot is all very new to me to be honest so I don't know much about it. Up until now I thought it was people renting a game lol
Do you have a donate page or something at least? People tend to (or at least I do) use this website to try out games and then support the creator if they like the content enough.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
A little confused here...some of the posts here are talking about full-on buttsex or that they're already seeing endings, but as far as I can tell there's only a short demo. The dev themselves mentioned that it's not finished yet. So where are y'all finding these endings?
I've been wondering that as well. There's no butt sex in the demo...

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
BondageBunny Submit a Ticket for the Game Developers Tag + if you want Thread Ownership.

View attachment 969039
I did? I think it's still open? Maybe I did it wrong >.<" It would be nice to edit a few things in your original post, mostly just to let people know it's not gay lmao but its intended for women. Made by a female for other interested females, or men who are into it. lolol But that's on me I didn't realize it needed to be explained like that, I thought the description and Youtube video was enough to explain that the main storyline is male lol.

Anyhew, they'll sort themselves out x"D.
Have a lovely day. Also I should thank you for posting it (Just wish it was the finished version, maybe that can be replaced later?), In doing so a bunch of cool people have joined the server, who like the content and are quite nice. I find that very inspiring! I'll continue to work on the dev tag situation, I probably did something wrong, I guarantee I did something wrong x"D lol. But it's ok if I don't have thread ownership, I don't spend a lot of time here and don't really want to bother with the upkeep.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Do you have a donate page or something at least? People tend to (or at least I do) use this website to try out games and then support the creator if they like the content enough.
Not yet I didn't really want any donations for just a demo, I'm looking into SubscribeStar as pateron doesn't allow sexual cnc. But I haven't set anything up. I just wanted to focus on making it first.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Has pontential, but currently only the stalker shitebag has any scene? Yikes, ah well nae matter, it just makes the femdom all the sweeter when it happens, whether its the Yandere psycho Rebecca or the perfect curvy GODDESS Daniela.

Reactions: noway1
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes