ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Another game where description didn't give you the true clue what is all about... or even game genre.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I love the concept of this game but I'm not interested in male on male content, any chance it is skippable or will become skippable in the future?
Look at messages your receive on your phone and then you become speed.
b4dd78266b7af0d57fb036d92d5cad2c.gif

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Whoever posted this here you did not have consent from the creator to do so. Take it down.
Judging by your name it appears that you are the developer of this game. Welcome to f95zone. The thing about asking the moderators to take your content down. I'm just gonna be square with you and tell you that is just not going to happen. Just accept it. It's here get use to it. This is a fight you can not win. The only way it would get taken down is if it were in violation of rule 7. (Underage Characters).

It's not all bad for developers though. They are not "parasitic" they do some nice things for developers helping promote our games.

Here is your options.

1) Stay your current course. Bitch, and moan, and eventually give up in frustration.
2) Just accept it now, whatever move on...
3) Decide to join the community. Put in a support ticket they will probably throw you a developer tag and you can talk with other developers in the developer's only forum. We got some good people here.

If you want control of the thread they may be able to make you OP. If you don't want that that's fine. If this is not the most recent version you can post the most recent version and report it as an update and an uploader will fix that for you.

Balls in your court.

Last edited:

DawnofPain

Aug 6, 2019
I like the game in theory, but not in practice. It's claims to have "22 endings", but forgot to mention that it's 22 BAD endings which means anything you do... You die, or get raped then die, or die then get raped. What's the point of choices if they are all bad? Then they got minigames that are pretty much "click fast" or "click on the moving circle". Even after you win the minigames you still die. There is almost no visual art here. It's definitely missing a gay tag. Judging by the CG's included I figured maybe some crazy chick kidnaps you then thats the game, nah it's always a dude for some gay butt secks. Stay out of my butthole okay?
So personally I'm very interested in this content. In this game I do not object to getting raped or hurt but I will do what I can to encourage the kidnapper to be as cruel as possible up until the point of blood. I'm very interested in this game but if the dev is reading this: please do a better job of marketing your game, I had no idea this game existed before just now. This isn't just a game I'm now looking forward to, but it looks like a game I may recommend

Mar 28, 2017
This version is just a leaked demo build of the product, its not actually any sort of release just yet. All you can go through is the first male stalker I believe, and only 1 day of his path at that. The actual game is gonna get dropped soonish.

The demo itself is unfinished btw, apparently there is some placeholder images not representative of the actual demo release.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
all you need now is an character base off of Lorena Bobbitt with an yandere personality just saying....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to have the player run for the hills think I give it an try

Reactions: Aseratrix

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
This version is just a leaked demo build of the product, its not actually any sort of release just yet. All you can go through is the first male stalker I believe, and only 1 day of his path at that. The actual game is gonna get dropped soonish.

The demo itself is unfinished btw, apparently there is some placeholder images not representative of the actual demo release.
The game won't be dropped soonish, if only I wish haha. No there's a lot to be written still. But otherwise 100% Accurate! Thank you. Also Happy New Years!

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
This looks refreshing! And it's even voiced?
It's got partial voice acting, all acting was donated to me from people willing to support my game so I didn't want it to be a huge task for them. I find it helps make the characters look less static. But I really need more female voices... currently I am voicing all 3 of the girls and it is... well it could be better lol.

Reactions: nackedsnake and zhn
Mar 28, 2017
The game won't be dropped soonish, if only I wish haha. No there's a lot to be written still. But otherwise 100% Accurate! Thank you. Also Happy New Years!
Dang, I was looking forward to the release :p.
Also F95Zone is the place where I find most of the games I play and support, I've not found another site that's quite as widespread as here. I know that the prospect of having your game pirated is iffy but you'll find a few individuals on the site that will throw some money around if they think its worth opening the bank for it.

For some reason there's this stigma about this site that I've been seeing on other forums and image boards that I frankly don't understand. I don't really think the userbase of this site is the cause of the hate though.

Happy New Years! Good luck with the game!

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
My question is, can you play the game lesbian?
The protagonist it technically whoever you want it to be. You can put your own name in there or a females and choose female pronouns. The female routes are not available yet though. The demo is just a small section of the story taken in the middle, there's actually more story and stalking involved at the beginning but I figured the sexy bits are the main interest so they're best to showcase? I've never posted a game before so I'm not sure if not starting from the start is frowned upon or not but it's how I went about it.

Reactions: I.S.O.

BondageBunny

Love Lock
Game Developer
Apr 21, 2020
Dang, I was looking forward to the release :p.
Also F95Zone is the place where I find most of the games I play and support, I've not found another site that's quite as widespread as here. I know that the prospect of having your game pirated is iffy but you'll find a few individuals on the site that will throw some money around if they think its worth opening the bank for it.

For some reason there's this stigma about this site that I've been seeing on other forums and image boards that I frankly don't understand. I don't really think the userbase of this site is the cause of the hate though.

Happy New Years! Good luck with the game!
Thank you! I don't mind it being pirated so much not but it was just a shock at first. I had thought it was like fully stolen with a new dev name slapped on there but I see now that's not what the person did, and I'd quite frankly like to apologize to him/her personally. Though it does make me wonder why build a game if your only source of income is going to be from the generosity of patron.

I didn't want to make people "pledge" cause I wanted to just have one transaction and then boom it's yours. I think a monthly subscription would be unfair. I'm not really sure how to go about this moving forward... I did want to make it free but I've put in so much work on it, it would be nice to be compensated... I could really use the money x.x... that's for sure... Anyhew I'm glad you found the game, hopefully when I fix my current bugs and release the real/polished demo whoever posted this will update as well.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes