Jameson789

Oct 7, 2018
nopy link would probably be your best bet, although if it keeps crapping out on you they might be under heavy stress or it could really be problems with your network
I dunno at this point. The signal from my service provider seems to be crapping out lately at night. But, retrying it seems to help up until 2.1 gigs. Then, it won't refresh anymore.

Arsas

Mar 8, 2018
I can't start the game. Whenever I try an error pops up that says it cannot find storage movie_alias_names.tjs. Anyone have any advice?

Reactions: Westinaction

something879

Nov 2, 2017
it's tagged as VN so that should answer all your questions
I think what he meant is, "are there choices or not" because a regular visual nice has choices, a kinetic visual novel does not. Neko works has always released kinetic visual novels in the past except for like one I think.

Reactions: AzuraMeta

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
The characters are superb, the illustrations are superb, the animations are superb... and it has to be a simple and stupid harem... What a disappointment. :cautious: :unsure:

Last edited:

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
No choices and it's a harem only route. I hate kinetic novels. So much potential here but the fact that their is no choice makes this a huge let down

Reactions: lTTMl

Caedd

Oct 6, 2017
I think what he meant is, "are there choices or not" because a regular visual nice has choices, a kinetic visual novel does not. Neko works has always released kinetic visual novels in the past except for like one I think.
Basically. If there's no interaction at all, you can't really call it a game. That's not really point of view, it's just the way games work. Otherwise books, comics, etc., even websites would all fall under the 'game' category.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Interesting look, but in this day and age I don't understand how the original art elements can't just be inserted for the English release where the Japanese obscenity laws don't apply.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
While the artwork is Ishikei, the manga drawing looks familiar, Aoki Kanji or Yuzuki n Dash?
The one involving table humping, the artstyle looks like Napata. The one with the tentacles...no idea.

Also,this game has a animated cat. Oh god. I was not ready for the pussy. The super slick, and dark fuzzy pussy.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes