RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 10 Votes

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
is the black leather new clothing. how to find all the close for all the girl's i have been almost everywhere and there is one boss i can't even hurt and that's like big titted dragon lady in the dead lands
its in the sex-crazed fortress in the dead lands,

get the best equipments & the 2-handed fire-sword,
its supposed to give you 2 terns in battle & stock up on max health items against the elder tiger chick.

Last edited:

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

Version 1.010 beta came out just today. I think Megrim released it as a beta because they added plenty of mechanical stuff like new equipment slots that are potentially game breaking. I'm unsure if the download links are available to the 700¥ supporters on the Ci-En.

@asdasfa9 my condolences regarding this update, since it also includes new equipment and status screens, which I imagine are going to ruin the imported translation project.
Since the game used vanilla RPGMaker equipment and status screens so far (only slightly script-adjusted, I think), I imagine they are now going to be completely reliant on script files instead of core files...

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for uploading the latest, for now I will wait to update the thread until it gets out of beta.

I guess we can expect 1-2 more updates for the game since he did mention about NTR events with milfs in cities but I don't know how long that idea will last.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i know i have been asking alot of questions about the cg clothing and stuff and thnks for the help too. now i have a big question about the sword in the cave how do you get that and hope the answer is you female compions need to not be sluts. the other one is what are the strang floating crstles and who gives that quest.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
ok i know i have been asking alot of questions about the cg clothing and stuff and thnks for the help too. now i have a big question about the sword in the cave how do you get that and hope the answer is you female compions need to not be sluts. the other one is what are the strang floating crstles and who gives that quest.
the stuck lightsaber sword in the cave requires you to have high luck status,
use the equipments you have to rise your luck status to the highest number and then try to pick it up,

floating crystals are part of the new gray demon milf chick quest, you'll need 100 evil faction to open the door near the dragon statue.
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-love-my-buddy-x-v1-006-megrim.40184/post-3262013

Last edited:
Reactions: Hakkira

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
1.010 just got pushed to official release last night, this is why we wait for things to get out of beta. :cautious:

1587335719134.png

From what I can gather without reading changelog: new item layout to inspect items, new armor set, new view screen for buddy stats, new enemy, and new enemy groping mechanics on buddies, seems like it may just be for the orange haired girl only though, can't be sure however.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
1.010 just got pushed to official release last night, this is why we wait for things to get out of beta. :cautious:

View attachment 625680

From what I can gather without reading changelog: new item layout to inspect items, new armor set, new view screen for buddy stats, new enemy, and new enemy groping mechanics on buddies, seems like it may just be for the orange haired girl only though, can't be sure however.
I assume every buddy has the enemy groping mechanic implemented, he put out art of Lucia getting groped too like a week or two ago. You get it by having them naked and going into battle with human enemies.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
I really wonder why we keep getting power creep equipment and skills while the game doesn't really have anything challenging it.
All the bosses are a cakewalk and I'm not even half way through unlocking the best stuff.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just for a luagh the humans get grope scene's but why did they leave the little purple like worm's out og groping are something. i mean you saved a fighter chick from a purple worm that was haveing fun with her lol'

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i may sound greedy but need more sex scene's with the all his girls and mybe if there slutty he can have fun with two at the same time. also mybe the people who are in like the party's can have some kinda difrent sex scene's too. have alwayes like his game's but could never understand any of them be nice to have them all in english. not tring to upset people but that would help those who can understand translater's to well are japanes as well. hope to see more of this done and more of his other game's here too.

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
Updated partial to v1010.
- Renamed "Madorokka" to "Mad Rock".
- Renamed "Shineru Mountains" to "Death Mountain".
- Renamed "Exploding Crystal" to "Burst Quartz".
- Other tweaks to some item and skill names.
- Fixed a misplaced text in the "poison gone" state message.
I swear Translator++ is derping. Damn these dirty edits...
- Translated a bunch of father's achievement messages.
- Translated a bunch of Work Shop dialogues.
- Translated Food Shop dialogues.
- Translated Antique Shop dialogues.
- Translated Innkeeper dialogues.
- Translated Bank dialogues.
- Translated Relic researcher dialogues.
- Translated just about every spending prompt dialogues.
- Translated more stats messages.
- Translated a few choices that I missed.
- Translated the "Steal" battle log messages script.
- Translated some Item Book stuff.
- Translated the Ancient Forge.
- Translated the newly added items, armors, weapons, skills, enemies and dialogue choices.
- Translated more sex dialogues.
- Some consistency tweaks.
- Other various corrections.

- Updated Docs and renumbered scripts.
- Updated ActionEvents.
- Small update for the translation guide.
ss_01.png ss_02.png ss_03.png ss_04.png ss_05.png ss_06.png ss_07.png ss_08.png ss_09.png

If you're playing on an old save where the characters have JP names,
I've also included a way of renaming them.
Hopefully this method won't cause any problems in the game.
If it does, please report it.

rename_01.png rename_02.png
Backup/Rename Map015.rvdata2 in Data, and then copy Map015.rvdata2 from
translation_project/_name_helper folder and paste it inside the Data folder.
Load your save, go to the Expedition Tent in Canaan, talk to the one NPC there
and choose a rename method.
Exit the tent and save.
Exit game.
Afterwards, delete the modified Map015.rvdata2 and restore the one you backed up.

Download: (anonfile)

Please report any mistakes or misplaced texts, if there are any.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 10 Votes