RPGM Partial Love Love! My Buddy: X [v1.030b - Translation Patch 5] [Megrim]

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
I dont have problems whit my save, but looks like the event whit the red hair married woman dont appear so.....anybody knows how star the event?

asdasfa9

Jul 2, 2018
i'm Down , just tell me what to do and how can i do it !!!
- First, get Translator++.
- Then, get the latest partial I uploaded.
- Using Translator++, open the translation_XXXX.trans file in the translation_project folder. (Read the translation_guide.html for more in-depth instructions, but you can skip that for now.)
- Once opened, create a new column by selecting a header, right-click then "Insert column right".
newcolumn.jpg
- Rename your column.
renamecolumn.jpg
- Once you have your own column, you can save the file.
Add all your translations under that column from now on.
It'll make it easier for me to review any changes you've made and revert in the case of problems.
putalltranslation.jpg

Here's some rules/guidelines we should follow for consistency's sake:
-- Keep the 【 and 】 characters. For aesthetic purposes.
-- Keep the 「 and 」characters. Also aesthetic.
-- Change the fullwidth spaces to 2 halfwidth spaces. " " -> " "
It's easier to retype on english keyboards.
full2half.jpg
-- The ? and ! are also fullwidth, so replace those with ? and !.
-- Change ellipses "…。" to three dots "...", except for the leading ellipses used in narrations.
-- See the other already translated texts for the rest.

Here's what my setup looks like:
setup.jpg
It has a Translation Aggregator Always on Top window at the bottom to easily view the translations of the highlighted text.
I usually do the translations line by line.
Also add a marker at 60 with half-width character as units:
addmarker_settings.png
Don't go past this marker or text will go out of the dialogue box.
Also, here's some color code reference:
color_code_reference.png

Once you're all set up:
- Tell us what part/scene you want to translate so we don't end up doing the same texts.
- Once you're done with your assignment, save and send the .trans file back to me so I can merge the changes.

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I dont have problems whit my save, but looks like the event whit the red hair married woman dont appear so.....anybody knows how star the event?
1590053935734.png - 1590053974141.png
you need to max out one of your companion or married companion corruption/lust status, in order for them to accept this quest,
the game is buggy, talk to the guy from this side in order to get the yes & no option,
1590054134754.png - 1590054193294.png
after that go to capital city poor sections for the super short randomly cheating married wives spawn quest
1590054727150.png
[after having your way with her, you'll get 2 options, 1-to keep the secret relationship with her or 2-reject her to get another randomly genarated married milf spawn NPC later on]

after that head straight near the public area inn for a quick quest [keep in mind that she will not appear if the swindling inn quest is active]
1590054788763.png ---->enjoy.

Last edited:

kurehayagami

Aug 25, 2017
- Using Translator++, open the translation_XXXX.trans file in the translation_project folder. (Read the translation_guide.html for more in-depth instructions, but you can skip that for now.)
- Once opened, create a new column by selecting a header, right-click then "Insert column right".
View attachment 665211
- Rename your column.
View attachment 665212
It'll make it easier for me to review any changes you've made and revert in the case of problems.
View attachment 665213

Here's some rules we should follow for consistency's sake:
View attachment 665214
-- Change ellipses "…。" to three dots "...", except for the leading ellipses used in narrations.

View attachment 665215
It has a Translation Aggregator Always on Top window at the bottom to easily view the translations of the highlighted text.

- Tell us what part/scene you want to translate so we don't end up doing the same texts.
- Once you're done with your assignment, save and send the .trans file back to me so I can merge the changes.
Is there any kind of discord or smth where we can plan regarding which scene we gonna translate?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 665314 - View attachment 665315
you need to max out one of your companion or married companion corruption/lust status, in order for them to accept this quest,
the game is buggy, talk to the guy from this side in order to get the yes & no option,
View attachment 665319 - View attachment 665322
after that go to capital city poor sections for the super short randomly cheating married wives spawn quest
View attachment 665327
[after having your way with her, you'll get 2 options, 1-to keep the secret relationship with her or 2-reject her to get another randomly genarated married milf spawn NPC later on]

after that head straight near the public area inn for a quick quest [keep in mind that she will not appear if the swindling inn quest is active]
View attachment 665328 ---->enjoy.
Yeah?! Well if you're so smart how to you get the NTR scene of walking in on your companion with the Inn guy? Please?

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Yeah?! Well if you're so smart how to you get the NTR scene of walking in on your companion with the Inn guy? Please?
Just do the scene as you normally would. Every partner has a threshold of lewdness that needs to be above a certain number before they agree to fuck other men, for example for Lind it's 50 and for Sylvia its 90 and make sure their lust is at 100 then go to the Odeia(main capital) inn and talk to the blonde haired guy who should have a star over his head. The first time you do the event you won't get the option to peek into their room and will only have two options, but after you do it the first time every time after this you'll get a new option to peek into the room.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grayking666

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
View attachment 665211
- Rename your column.
View attachment 665212
View attachment 665213

Here's some rules we should follow for consistency's sake:
View attachment 665214

View attachment 665215

damn man this look little complicated , i'll run some tests and see if i can get this to work

Reactions: Hakkira

aosora

Mar 26, 2017
View attachment 665314 - View attachment 665315
View attachment 665319 - View attachment 665322
View attachment 665327

View attachment 665328 ---->enjoy.

MY HERO!

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
He updated the game and fixed a few bugs, and now he's working on the next update.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Just do the scene as you normally would. Every partner has a threshold of lewdness that needs to be above a certain number before they agree to fuck other men, for example for Lind it's 50 and for Sylvia its 90 and make sure their lust is at 100 then go to the Odeia(main capital) inn and talk to the blonde haired guy who should have a star over his head. The first time you do the event you won't get the option to peek into their room and will only have two options, but after you do it the first time every time after this you'll get a new option to peek into the room.
Ah that was my problem. I kept thinking by NTR guy in the Inn it meant the guy who fucks the girls while you sleep. I forgot about the dude you can loan the girls to.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
I like the way the game is progressing very good (y) ,hope dev decides to add more corruption/pregnancy stuff, that would been awsome and fits well with the ntr scenes. (Corruption i mean piercing,tanning, and the usual bimbo stuff we love :KEK:.)

Ragata

Dec 8, 2018
Anyone figured out what the fourth panel in the update o
Here's the things he added.
View attachment 663326
-You can now mine materials
-The Toland NTR event now has a CG where you try to peak through the door and watch him fuck whatever girl you offered him
-Married women event is implemented where you can find married women and fuck them
-You can now get a solo scene with the redhead wife from that swinger couple in the entertainment district

Not sure about the one on the bottom right other than it's a new sprite focused NTR event. The update isn't up on DLsite yet so I'm guessing it'll be up there by tomorrow.
Anyone figured out what the last panel is about?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i read the notes that you posted and would like to say the town with the marreid cheating woman i get but i cannot find what you are talking about in the kuni are what ever it's call thing and then also the red light district i and stumped on.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
I am still searching for the translate it anyone please? (if is possible that the patch are already in the game folder)

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok just wondering in the next update is kay's sister are who ever she is going to be part of you group are just a fuck toy. for those wonder who i am speaking of she is in the bandit fort and has red eye's and black hair and is nere the green haired woman with glasses house.

4.90 star(s) 9 Votes