Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
any news?
Stella's stuff is done (there isn't much, all old imagery, if you're playing this game for Stella you will always be disappointed lol).

Amy's stuff is done (there's a decent amount, mix of new and old imagery).

Most of Kelly's build-up is done. Some new imagery and a new animation is done. She still needs more.

Most of Samantha's build-up is done (there's gonna be a fuck-ton of Samantha stuff since this is basically her update). She still needs a lot more.

Nothing done for Julie yet, unless you count the work I'll be re-using, or commissions that very few have seen. She'll get some new stuff too though. Won't take nearly as long as Samantha's stuff.

Various random sex imagery has been revamped.
Amy's sprite has been updated and also has an alternate version that I'll try to start using more in the future (it's not used in her new scene, but I'll probably slot it in to a random early-game conversation here or there).
A_aroused.png A_blouse_blush.png

Motivation has been increasing lately! I'm annoyed that this update is taking forever but I'm excited for when I finally reach the end of the rock band tour.

I'm not giving out a release date, but I will keep chugging away

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Can We see what Samantha looks like? :D
I think I made a free post on the Patreon showing her a couple weeks ago. But here ya go:
H_aroused.png H_TT_blush.png
I originally had her sprite in the tank top only.
But as I wrote her scene, I dunno, the sweater felt somehow sexier for the way I'm building things up. So she has some brief retconned moments at the rock concerts where you see the tank top sprite, but her main scene features her in the sweater.

And yeah, she's the first girl to have long, unbound hair. It's a nightmare to deal with, but...I like long hair.

She's an avid fan of the band, and she's been going to every concert location on the tour alongside her wonderful boyfriend.
She starts out liking you a lot more than the other girls did at the start of the story, but you get a pretty short window to try to court her before her one and only chance for a sex scene. Then she exits the story (probably permanently, but we'll see). She's the only new character I'll add to LLRR, because I'm stretched thin enough as-is between three* heroines.

*it's basically three

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
FlinPaltwell, in regards to outfits, as a potential idea, would it be possible to increase the suggestivity of the outfits the closer MC gets to the LI? I know its a bit late in the build to suggest, but I'm just tagging onto your post about outfits.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
FlinPaltwell, in regards to outfits, as a potential idea, would it be possible to increase the suggestivity of the outfits the closer MC gets to the LI? I know its a bit late in the build to suggest, but I'm just tagging onto your post about outfits.
I totally understand why you'd suggest this based on the above posts, but to put it bluntly, it'd be too much work for a payoff that I'm not really sure I'd want.
Personally, I like the less suggestive outfits a lot, and I'd hate to lose them as I progress the game (notice that Amy, Samantha, AND Kelly all started with a more suggestive outfit as their original design, and in all three cases I ended up making a less revealing outfit for them :ROFLMAO:).

That's not to say I dislike the idea entirely. In a private setting, in a particular drawn-out period of time, I could dig it.
But for general use, I'd rather leave it more open-ended.

Last edited:

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
revisiting this game after a while, still holds up, super fucking hot

something about cheating on my girl just really get’s me going, but i swear i’m not a bad guy :ROFLMAO:

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Is there an update soon since the last public update in december last year?
I have high hopes for what is to come :)

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Is there an update soon since the last public update in december last year?
I have high hopes for what is to come :)
It's so hilarious/depressing that I originally thought this update was going to take 2-3 weeks :eek::ROFLMAO:
At this point it's definitely the largest update so far. Aside from adding a new story event, there are also a decent amount of image and animation updates, ranging from mild polish to full revamps.

I am more than halfway done, but I'd rather not speculate beyond that, lest I build up your hopes even further and then dash them upon the rocks. I hope you understand.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
revisiting this game after a while, still holds up, super fucking hot

something about cheating on my girl just really get’s me going, but i swear i’m not a bad guy :ROFLMAO:

Hey if it stays a fantasy, it shouldn't be an issue. If you're actually doing it, probably time to reconsider the relationship. Games with cheating conduit fantasy into a (mostly) harmless hobby.

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
It's so hilarious/depressing that I originally thought this update was going to take 2-3 weeks :eek::ROFLMAO:
At this point it's definitely the largest update so far. Aside from adding a new story event, there are also a decent amount of image and animation updates, ranging from mild polish to full revamps.

I am more than halfway done, but I'd rather not speculate beyond that, lest I build up your hopes even further and then dash them upon the rocks. I hope you understand.
Take your time my man. I eagerly await regardless. Can't wait to fool around with the new character :love:

Reactions: FlinPaltwell

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Yeah! This game is by far one of my favourites! And that you are so active in telling about how you update and sommunicate to us and talk positively with us is by far the best a user like me could wish for!
Stay healthy and good work with the game :)

kroku

Nov 9, 2020
Love this game, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone share their savegame for full or almost full gallery ??? thank you so much

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
your game is one of a kind. Awesome
Thanks so much!
I'd rather not provide any persistent data of my own (my data may not be compatible with your version), but I can help explain how to unlock 99% of the gallery on your own (100% is currently impossible, I'm afraid. Some gallery images are bugged, and a few others are a pain in the ass).

Short explanation: Just try to clear the game once without being caught cheating. Click all the way through to the end, past the stuff where I tell you what's planned next. Then you'll unlock Ascension (new game+) mode, and unlocking the early sex scenes starts to become a lot more doable.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrLuigi94 and kroku

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hey Flin, love the game man, it's got that spicy feeling to it with the whole cheating aspect being pulled off better than in other games.

For some suggestions, i'd like it if you had a few "almost caught" scenes and cases where the MC is having sex with someone while her LI is none the wiser.

You've got some moments that are already similar to that, and i certainly hope that you "cross that line" (so to speak :p).

Anyway, i eagerly await for more :cool:

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes