Ren'Py Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v1.61] [FlinPaltwell]

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Hey Flin, love the game man, it's got that spicy feeling to it with the whole cheating aspect being pulled off better than in other games.

For some suggestions, i'd like it if you had a few "almost caught" scenes and cases where the MC is having sex with someone while her LI is none the wiser.

You've got some moments that are already similar to that, and i certainly hope that you "cross that line" (so to speak :p).

Anyway, i eagerly await for more :cool:
Thanks man! I appreciate it!

In regards to your suggestion, I think I've already crossed both those lines, but I plan to cross them even further in the future! Haha.

The "almost caught" scenes are uncommon. Most sex scenes don't allow for them to happen, but for the ones that do:
You need to have high enough suspicion to trigger one step, but high enough finesse to succeed the next step. RNG plays a role twice here, making them tough to see.

The best example is probably the "cabin in the woods" sex scene with Kelly (the second one, where you fuck her while she's wearing Stella's shirt). If your suspicion is positive and you fail the check, then Eric and Stella end up arriving at the house before Kelly climaxes. However, with high finesse, you have a chance to avoid being caught anyway, and if you succeed then Flin will shut Kelly up with a kiss. This is one of the aforementioned "pain in the ass" gallery images I brought up in my above reply to Kroku, as this is the only way to see that image.

There are a few other scenes where you hear Stella's voice call to you while you're having sex, and by being quiet, you can avoid being caught. Stuff like that. But again, RNG plays a role, and the higher your suspicion AND finesse, the better your odds to successfully see these scenes.

In regards to having sex while Stella's none the wiser, that's...most the sex in the game :ROFLMAO: . But there are a few that play up that aspect, with Stella calling you, or the game cutting to her being blissfully unaware (one of Amy's study session sex sequences is particularly brutal about this, and Kelly's rock tour sex plays it up a little too).
----

Regardless, rest assured I plan to explore both those things more! This upcoming update has 4 new cheating sex scenes, and in 3 of those, Stella calls or texts you while it's happening, with one or two cutting to her happily wondering what you're up to. There are also riskier sex scenes planned for the future, or ones where I get a little more fucked-up about it, like having sex with Amy or Julie while Stella is in her room, on the other side of the wall. But that's a little ways off.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Cant help to fall back to this game all the time! It is by far one of the most unique games on the internet!
It is truely well made! I look so much forward to the next update! The models look so great and the story for them I have high hopes for! Go Flin!! :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: FlinPaltwell

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Cant help to fall back to this game all the time! It is by far one of the most unique games on the internet!
It is truely well made! I look so much forward to the next update! The models look so great and the story for them I have high hopes for! Go Flin!! :D
Man, thank fuck this is the kind of response I get :ROFLMAO: , as opposed to other game devs who get raked over the coals brutally by their "fans" when they take longer than a month. This comment is the best form of encouragement, so thank you (and all the rest of you reading this) for being so freaking patient with me.

I'll go ahead and mention: I've finished Stella, Amy, Samantha, and Kelly's story parts in the next update, which just leaves Julie (whom I'm partway through with). Once she's done, I'll wanna do some general pass-overs and miscellaneous things, and then we'll be ready to rock.

rueudy

Jun 14, 2020
Man, thank fuck this is the kind of response I get :ROFLMAO: , as opposed to other game devs who get raked over the coals brutally by their "fans" when they take longer than a month. This comment is the best form of encouragement, so thank you (and all the rest of you reading this) for being so freaking patient with me.

I'll go ahead and mention: I've finished Stella, Amy, Samantha, and Kelly's story parts in the next update, which just leaves Julie (whom I'm partway through with). Once she's done, I'll wanna do some general pass-overs and miscellaneous things, and then we'll be ready to rock.
Can you please add the android version?
I really want to play this masterpiece on my phone!

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Can you please add the android version?
I really want to play this masterpiece on my phone!
Someone uploaded an Android link earlier in this thread. I'll quote it here:
this is an unofficial android port Love, Lust, and Rock 'n Roll [v0.4.0] APK - MEGA
Bear in mind, like it says, it's unofficial. Not affiliated with me in any way.

Thing is, the game just isn't really designed for a small phone screen. You'll see what I mean if you download it, because I tried it out. The UI...becomes a mess sometimes. I'd need to specifically redesign the menus and choice screens with mobile screens in mind.
I will tell you that it's possible (and not that difficult) to hack Ren'Py games to export out a version to Android if you truly so desire for future updates (or other games), which I'm sure is how the above user did it - but I'd rather not be responsible for it, I'm sorry. Thank you for your kind words though.

Julie. I gotta tell she's my fav. The story yoy did around her is spot on. But plz do some scenes with pov titfuck with her!!!
Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm glad you like the story around her, because it was super important to me that I get that right.

I'm afraid a point-of-view titfuck is unlikely. Can't really do that without showing the dick, and there is never going to be genitalia in LLRR.
However.
I don't like to plug the paid tiers of my Patreon much, but I will say that this is a very good example of the kind of thing the highest tier ($20) is for. You can request a custom commission once per month, and while I still insist on various rules like not showing genitalia, I'd be willing to bend the rules a LITTLE for something like this. Either a little bit of censoring or the vast bulk of it being covered with the mouth/boobs (including the tip). Many of my commissions have been things like this that push me a little out of my comfort zone without going too far.
Not expecting you to go for that, but just letting you know that option is there if you wanna ensure that such an image gets made.

Reactions: spl00sh321

rueudy

Jun 14, 2020
Someone uploaded an Android link earlier in this thread. I'll quote it here:

Bear in mind, like it says, it's unofficial. Not affiliated with me in any way.

Thing is, the game just isn't really designed for a small phone screen. You'll see what I mean if you download it, because I tried it out. The UI...becomes a mess sometimes. I'd need to specifically redesign the menus and choice screens with mobile screens in mind.
I will tell you that it's possible (and not that difficult) to hack Ren'Py games to export out a version to Android if you truly so desire for future updates (or other games), which I'm sure is how the above user did it - but I'd rather not be responsible for it, I'm sorry. Thank you for your kind words though.

Thanks, I appreciate it! I'm glad you like the story around her, because it was super important to me that I get that right.

I'm afraid a point-of-view titfuck is unlikely. Can't really do that without showing the dick, and there is never going to be genitalia in LLRR.
However.
I don't like to plug the paid tiers of my Patreon much, but I will say that this is a very good example of the kind of thing the highest tier ($20) is for. You can request a custom commission once per month, and while I still insist on various rules like not showing genitalia, I'd be willing to bend the rules a LITTLE for something like this. Either a little bit of censoring or the vast bulk of it being covered with the mouth/boobs (including the tip). Many of my commissions have been things like this that push me a little out of my comfort zone without going too far.
Not expecting you to go for that, but just letting you know that option is there if you wanna ensure that such an image gets made.
Thank you for link!

But android version is 0.4.0.
Then is there a big difference between 0.4.0 and 0.4.3?

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Thank you for link!

But android version is 0.4.0.
Then is there a big difference between 0.4.0 and 0.4.3?
It doesn't have the Stella Update and whatever polish came with that. But it has all the good stuff, the 3 days with Amy, Kelly, and Julie during the rock tour and everything before that.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Version 1.4.7, "The Samantha Update," Released!
HF 1.jpg

I know what you're thinking. "Woah Flin, slow down, it's only been 10 short months since your last update, take a breather!" But you can't keep this tiger caged, man.
Download available at:
---
Alright, so at long last, we have the Samantha update. This adds the final story event to the rock band tour, before our heroes finally return home. This is also the largest update I've ever released.

Samantha Event:
In this event, you are given the choice to spend time with Stella or the brand new character, Samantha. You are also given the choice to spend time with Amy, Julie, or Kelly, but ONLY if you initiated romance with them by having crazy hot romantic sex with them in their respective 3-day sequences.

There is considerable new content in each of these scenes for each of these characters (except Stella). Samantha's event is the most fleshed-out among them, being the focus of this update and being her only planned event in the game ever.

If you choose Samantha, please bear in mind that luck is still involved with viewing her sex scene. You're basically wooing her from scratch. As always, ascension mode makes this easier, and you need to raise both "like" and "lust."
---

In addition to these new scenes, a wide array of random old imagery has been polished or revamped entirely, the most notable among these being Julie's entire couch sequence. Plenty of stuff was left alone though (for now).
1665332513042.png

Finally, this version will break all of your game saves even harder than usual. Sorry! But this update was always going to break your saves, and I can promise the next one will too. Hold down Ctrl to skip.

I've also updated random pieces of code and dialogue in small ways all over the place.

Furthermore, I'm trying out the .webp image format for the first time, and I may gradually convert everything I can over to that format. It's more storage-efficient, and hopefully leads to smoother animations for lower-end hardware. But please let me know if you run into any problems, particularly with Samantha's content (all of her daytime imagery is .webp).

Oh yeah, and there's like, fuckin', 6-9 new animations or so (depending on how you count variations)

I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting but I'm tired of delaying any longer. I wish I had even more to share, given how long this took, but I would like to thank every last one of you for being SO PATIENT, AAAGGHHHH.

The next update will be the motherfucking sound update, adding music, moans, and gentle sound effects to every scene in the game. At long last, my rock music game will have rock music. I can't wait!

Anyway, enjoy~

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Version 1.4.7, "The Samantha Update," Released!
View attachment 2090120

I know what you're thinking. "Woah Flin, slow down, it's only been 10 short months since your last update, take a breather!" But you can't keep this tiger caged, man.
Download available at:
---
Alright, so at long last, we have the Samantha update. This adds the final story event to the rock band tour, before our heroes finally return home. This is also the largest update I've ever released.

Samantha Event:
In this event, you are given the choice to spend time with Stella or the brand new character, Samantha. You are also given the choice to spend time with Amy, Julie, or Kelly, but ONLY if you initiated romance with them by having crazy hot romantic sex with them in their respective 3-day sequences.

There is considerable new content in each of these scenes for each of these characters (except Stella). Samantha's event is the most fleshed-out among them, being the focus of this update and being her only planned event in the game ever.

If you choose Samantha, please bear in mind that luck is still involved with viewing her sex scene. You're basically wooing her from scratch. As always, ascension mode makes this easier, and you need to raise both "like" and "lust."
---

In addition to these new scenes, a wide array of random old imagery has been polished or revamped entirely, the most notable among these being Julie's entire couch sequence. Plenty of stuff was left alone though (for now).

Finally, this version will break all of your game saves even harder than usual. Sorry! But this update was always going to break your saves, and I can promise the next one will too. Hold down Ctrl to skip.

I've also updated random pieces of code and dialogue in small ways all over the place.

Furthermore, I'm trying out the .webp image format for the first time, and I may gradually convert everything I can over to that format. It's more storage-efficient, and hopefully leads to smoother animations for lower-end hardware. But please let me know if you run into any problems, particularly with Samantha's content (all of her daytime imagery is .webp).

I'm sure there's stuff I'm forgetting but I'm tired of delaying any longer. I wish I had even more to share, given how long this took, but I would like to thank every last one of you for being SO PATIENT, AAAGGHHHH.

The next update will be the motherfucking sound update, adding music, moans, and gentle sound effects to every scene in the game. At long last, my rock music game will have rock music. I can't wait!

Anyway, enjoy~
Glad to have you back.

• Hey there

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
Do the later updates to this game still have that genitalia phobia?

lmao sorry dumb joke. No hate, just for me personally it's a rather distracting and even frustrating design choice so as much as i like everything else about the game that kind of makes it a poor, not worthwhile experience for me if it's still the case.

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
Do the later updates to this game still have that genitalia phobia?

lmao sorry dumb joke. No hate, just for me personally it's a rather distracting and even frustrating design choice so as much as i like everything else about the game that kind of makes it a poor, not worthwhile experience for me if it's still the case.
I understand, it's frustrating when a work is so close to being something you'd enjoy but is fundamentally not.
But yeah, no genitalia, sorry.

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Was there an update between 1.4.3 and 1.4.7 that forces you to start over? I can not load any of my old saves :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Allman

Jan 31, 2021
Was there an update between 1.4.3 and 1.4.7 that forces you to start over? I can not load any of my old saves :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scroll up this page
the dev posted the changelog and he said that saves won´t work and he already said that they won´t work in the next update aswell
this guy is able to look into the future
thank god we aren´t in the middle ages anymore, you would get witch hunted dear dev ;)

really looking forward to play the update later on :love:

FlinPaltwell

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2021
I'm afraid so, sorry.
I mentioned in my update post above (buried in a wall of text, I don't blame you for missing it) that 1.4.7 will immediately break your saves.

This has been true of every update since launch, and will likely be true of every update all the way up until the end, due to the fundamental randomized architecture of my code and how the story is displayed.

This update is particularly brutal about it, though, because I made an edit to the "say" dialogue screen, so the instant the game tries to show you any text it'll crash unless your save happens to have "textbox_top" set to "false." I made this edit so that I could flip the dialogue box to the top of the screen, which I used a couple times (Kelly and Julie's new scenes feature this briefly).

Reactions: opfela
May 15, 2017
Have always loved how this game captures the feel fooling around with the other characters, its got a charm that I can't quite describe and is rare to see in other games. Super excited to see this update, and can't wait for the next one when its ready.

• Red Heart

Valvette

Apr 19, 2018
Is anyone else having issues starting this game on Joi play? Can't get it to work after new update

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
What a lovely update! Samantha is hot and I hope we hear from her in the future.

Here's two of my favorite moments:

amy.jpg
...no idea my dick wants to impregnate her.
in the next frame in particular speaks to me.
And staying with the same theme, here's the next favorite pick of mine:
kelly.jpg
And yes, making babies is a particular kink of mine, hopefully we see more talk of it even if it might not lead to anything in the end.

Hot scenes all around!

Oh, and somebody should definitely write a mod that allows replacing all mentions of 'Flin' and its variations with some other name so the rest of us can play out our rock-star fantasies better. Might even look into that myself.

• Red Heart

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Amy is just the best. She is the only one that would make sense for MC to break up with Stella for.

And yeah agree with above poster even if pregnancy never happens just hearing their thoughts on it is super fucking hot.

Feel like some of the scenes where Stella or boyfriend/husband calls mid sex were missed opportunities. Have them pick up the phone and keep at it (they did this in one scene where Julia was giving a handjob and it was sexy as fuuuu).

I know the cheating is out of love/lust not degradation but definitely keep up the "your so much hotter/better than your sister/daughter" type cheater talk its the best.

4.30 star(s) 26 Votes